Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like older men confirmed

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hear "girls like older guys" and think it was either bull**** or didn't apply to me. How wrong I was. I've been attracting plenty of girls lately, thing is I don't know at all what I'm doing different. I'm far from rich, I'm a janitor! This is crazy, is it really because I'm 30?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want your broomstick

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a thing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons for this. One is that women like men who are mature, and a lot of the younger guys chasing them are still growing up, too wrapped up in partying and such. Older men have had more time to establish themselves, financially, emotionally, physically, and have learned better judgement in fashion and game. They have more world experience. Statistically, women tend to prefer men about four years older than they are, but a much larger gap is not unusual.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a generation of girls raised by single moms.
Off course they like older men.
I wonder if this has something to do with why the number of LGBTQ women has exploded? We also have a generation of boys raised by single moms, and this has been cited as a reason why males are less masculine. I could see a similar effect with women, growing up without having to appreciate men since they have no father figure in the house.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hear "girls like older guys" and think it was either bull**** or didn't apply to me. How wrong I was. I've been attracting plenty of girls lately, thing is I don't know at all what I'm doing different. I'm far from rich, I'm a janitor! This is crazy, is it really because I'm 30?
Women like a man they can't fix. You're in a nice, low-stress job and most importantly, you're comfortable with who you are.

Women love this... people love this. The fumes of a man who likes himself are intoxicating.

If you want to upskill from Janitor get the IRATA/SPRAT. You can still tell people you're a Janitor but you'll be making more money.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Daddy Issues. Im not saying this as an "attack", "hate", or to "explain it away". Im pretty much pushing 40 myself. Im saying Daddy Issues can be a good thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far from rich, I'm a janitor! This is crazy, is it really because I'm 30?
It's good that you are attracting women as a 30 year old janitor. How are you doing it? Looks and personality? Money and status aren't how janitors tend to get women. Most white collar men lead with their wallets if they have some amount of money.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uhh...30 is not "older guys". That's like mid to upper 30s and older

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like a man they can't fix. You're in a nice, low-stress job and most importantly, you're comfortable with who you are.

Women love this... people love this. The fumes of a man who likes himself are intoxicating.

If you want to upskill from Janitor get the IRATA/SPRAT. You can still tell people you're a Janitor but you'll be making more money.
I'm already trying to score a trades gig, but what jobs is IRATA/SPRAT for? Rope access... every job I've worked, including construction related jobs, just use ladders.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already trying to score a trades gig, but what jobs is IRATA/SPRAT for? Rope access... every job I've worked, including construction related jobs, just use ladders.
I used to clean the windows of the Amsterdam WTC, hanging outside the building. You needed IRATA-type training for that, but it was basically rappelling down the side of a glass high rise washing every window on the way down.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Usually about $30 to $50 an hour, you'll never be out of a job and nobody is there looking over your shoulder. In fact you're looking over theirs. It pairs well with Non-Destructive Tech work. A couple of years in and it's a six-figure job. Least dangerous trade out there. Electricans get electrocuted, Mechanics get their hands crushed, Carpenters lose their fingers, RATs get a sunburn.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or become the lightbulb changer in television masts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Usually about $30 to $50 an hour, you'll never be out of a job and nobody is there looking over your shoulder. In fact you're looking over theirs. It pairs well with Non-Destructive Tech work. A couple of years in and it's a six-figure job. Least dangerous trade out there. Electricans get electrocuted, Mechanics get their hands crushed, Carpenters lose their fingers, RATs get a sunburn.
I wouldn't do that for $300 an hour. For $30 they can go kick rocks.