Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls just wanna have fun (no exception)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://thenews.sg/news/video-of-fi...-marin-dancing-with-friends-divides-internet/

To all the loud mouth that talk about men thinking with their D and not with their brain.

This is what happens when a hot woman gets in power...the same thing basically.

Needless to say the two sides (those who support her and those who bash her) are perfectly alligned as left vs right regardless the behaviour or morality.

She basically turned off her phone and went to party while in charge in the middle of a "pandemics".

So given enough fun, partying and certainity not to get caught...girls just wanna have fun wheter they are prime ministers, housewifes and brides.

Looks hot btw, guess the wall comes later when it gets cold.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s married too and apparently was “partying” with a dude who is not her husband. Oh well, I’m sure the husband is a big time cvck and is “okay” with that.
What other kind of man could settle with a woman chasing power and lead as if she was a man herself.

Keep in mind that her parents divorced cause he was a violent drunk (according to the court and her mom) so her mom decided to enter a relationship with an other woman while she was still a kid.

There are so many red flags that I'm not suprised at all.

Needless to say she broke the finland neutrality and decided to join nato while sharing a border with russia, wheter we believe it's fair or not, it's still an unnecessary action given that Europe already has a mutual defence agreement.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She parties instead of ruling our ex president went golfing instead of ruling. What's the difference?

At least she is hot to look at

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we trade Biden for her? That would be a major improvement even if she parties 3 nites a week.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair every politician goes partying while telling us some BS. None of them care about us except maybe whichever one is your favorite (Bernie or Trump or Rand Paul).

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She parties instead of ruling our ex president went golfing instead of ruling. What's the difference?

At least she is hot to look at
It's easy to take important phone calls on a golf course. In her case picture this.
An enemy country invades and the leader is drunk and busy grinding against a man who is not her husband.

It's not disturbing that she is at a party. What was disturbing was how immature she was acting. Honestly, it demonstrates why women are not good leaders. They mentally and emotionally mature faster than men, but that seems to mostly stop at 18. They seem to be mentally 18 for life

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manjaw alert!

Acts like a man = is a man
She's got a bigger jaw than most dudes. That's a rugby/football (usa) player's jaw.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's easy to take important phone calls on a golf course. In her case picture this.
An enemy country invades and the leader is drunk and busy grinding against a man who is not her husband.

It's not disturbing that she is at a party. What was disturbing was how immature she was acting. Honestly, it demonstrates why women are not good leaders. They mentally and emotionally mature faster than men, but that seems to mostly stop at 18. They seem to be mentally 18 for life
You mean like an ex president saying on video to "grab them by the pvssy' if a woman isn't paying attention to you?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like an ex president saying on video to "grab them by the pvssy' if a woman isn't paying attention to you?
There we have the difference in maturity. One giving typical male banter. The other openly cheating on her husband.

I must also add she is currently in office. The grab comment was a decade before taking office

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you would like my opinion on the "grabber" he was not the best leader for the job either

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There we have the difference in maturity. One giving typical male banter. The other openly cheating on her husband.

I must also add she is currently in office. The grab comment was a decade before taking office
Openly cheating? That's reeeaaallly taking it and jumping to conclusions.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facts. Damn she looks good though. Thats the hottest prime minister ever.

Who elected her though? What mature Finish adult put her in power? I bet it was a bunch of leftists young adults that voted for her.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://thenews.sg/news/video-of-fi...-marin-dancing-with-friends-divides-internet/

To all the loud mouth that talk about men thinking with their D and not with their brain.

This is what happens when a hot woman gets in power...the same thing basically.

Needless to say the two sides (those who support her and those who bash her) are perfectly alligned as left vs right regardless the behaviour or morality.

She basically turned off her phone and went to party while in charge in the middle of a "pandemics".

So given enough fun, partying and certainity not to get caught...girls just wanna have fun wheter they are prime ministers, housewifes and brides.

Looks hot btw, guess the wall comes later when it gets cold.
She's 36 years old, so she already met the wall.
Keep in mind that her official public pictures has all to 99.9% guaranteed been carefully processed in Adobe Photoshop or alike etc. to improve her looks.

This one looks less processed tho where her real age shines through:
1661028077121.png
From her wiki page:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 36 years old, so she already met the wall.
Keep in mind that her official public pictures has all to 99.9% guaranteed been carefully processed in Adobe Photoshop or alike etc. to improve her looks.

This one looks less processed tho where her real age shines through:
View attachment 8767
From her wiki page:
Definitely, she has a pro team of photographer for her needs anyway I would still bang her...she is more attractive than 80% of the women in southern europe.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely, she has a pro team of photographer for her needs anyway I would still bang her...she is more attractive than 80% of the women in southern europe.
Ye, well she looks ok for her age..
But here in Scandinavia she is just about average looking compared to many other girls here...

We have way hotter looking chicks here and more of them on average than in other countries. Just don't ask me why because I do not know why it is like that...

If I'm nice I'll give her a 6 point rating.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, well she looks ok for her age..
But here in Scandinavia she is just about average looking compared to many other girls here...

We have way hotter looking chicks here and more of them on average than in other countries. Just don't ask me why because I do not know why it is like that...

If I'm nice I'll give her a 6 point rating.
Agree on that, met amazing girls in Norway...hot as F ,down to earth and with no sexual inhibitions.

If I was a guy in his late 10s picking a country where to study for his bachelor degree, I would definitely pick Norway.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like sexual advertising , I think she intentially leaked this video to tell hot men she is open to ... . Hot guys stopped hitting on her as they though she is no longer into that.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like sexual advertising , I think she intentially leaked this video to tell hot men she is open to ... . Hot guys stopped hitting on her as they though she is no longer into that.
She just want attention like all other attention seeking girls...