Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls just wanna have fun (no exception)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like sexual advertising , I think she intentially leaked this video to tell hot men she is open to ... . Hot guys stopped hitting on her as they though she is no longer into that.
Or she would rather be sexualized and attacked/defended cause of that than being judged for what she is doing on foreign politics.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMG_20220821_072642.jpg

I imagine her husband watching that video and imagining a hundred ways those other guys banged her in that party.

We get married with the idea of getting a partner, felt loved and share good moments, and some just do that. Its sad.

Also watching those women drunk (if they didnt use drugs) was a bit disgusting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8773

I imagine her husband watching that video and imagining a hundred ways those other guys banged her in that party.

We get married with the idea of getting a partner, felt loved and share good moments, and some just do that. Its sad.

Also watching those women drunk (if they didnt use drugs) was a bit disgusting.
He is looking at her and she isnt even looking back at him on a wedding picture.

No symphaty for those men, they enable such behaviours with their action, commitment and most fo all VOTES.

Women are much more fair, they avoid and mistreat weak men and abused them untill they change or withdraw themselves while men still invest in spoiled women.

Her role as prime minister for her is nothing more than a photo shot on a bigger scale.