Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls going for older guys?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why girls in high school usually go for older guys...

What do you guys think?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
I never understood why girls in high school usually go for older guys...

What do you guys think?
Maturity.
Ever notice that the most mature guys in your grade, are the ones that the girls are chasing after?

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maturity is a very vague word. I think it's more of an excuse to date older guys than anything else. Ever notice that most of these older guys are not any more "mature" than their younger counterparts? (and often less)

Maturity, although misunderstood, is an attractive trait. I would NOT say it is why girls date older guys.

Aside from physical attraction, these kinds of guys are not afraid to be sexual and seem to give off a sense of power simply because of their seniority. Not to mention dating an older guy is a big status booster for a girl.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of girls love older guys. Why? SENIORITY! You might as well lower your age preference by 2-3 years if you want a girl in high school. Just don't end up in jail.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a better question...why do so many high school girls fall in love with one of their teachers, even though they know they can't have him?

Do a search for "I'm in love with my teacher." It's hilarious how many girls do this. THESE are older guys.

My only answer would be that girls are weird.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CP3WOO said:
90% of girls love older guys. Why? SENIORITY! You might as well lower your age preference by 2-3 years if you want a girl in high school. Just don't end up in jail.
How did you come up with 90%?

I can get girls my age, so why would I want to go for younger girls? I wouldn't mind a year under me, but two and three is a bit too much I find.

Darth said:
Here's a better question...why do so many high school girls fall in love with one of their teachers, even though they know they can't have him?

Do a search for "I'm in love with my teacher." It's hilarious how many girls do this. THESE are older guys.

My only answer would be that girls are weird.
Another interesting question! I'm clueless on this one too :(

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
It odd how its easier to get younger girls. I prefer girls within a year of my age because younger girls may be easier to get but bring other problems. Like immaturity and inexperience.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends GF is a year older than him lol.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my boss has the hots for me, and she's like 38 and stands around 5'1" haw haw

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
Ever notice that most of these older guys are not any more "mature" than their younger counterparts? (and often less)
You do have a point but the thing is maturity does still play a part, girls often assume that older men are mature and are automatically attracted even if they aren't mature. No matter how you look at it, the older guys have 1 or 2 or 3 years of experience over guys their age and this is what women think.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
PERIOD ( i love saying this word :D )
:D

Id have to say it's for the adventure

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes girls feel more grown up to be with a guy who's more grown up than their friends. I've dated a lot of girls a few years younger than me (I'm 26 so by dating younger girls I mean girls in college.).

High school girls feel more grown up dating guys in college. Girls in college like dating guys who are out of college. I think they see the next step in life as this romantic, cool place to be. And by dating an older guy, they have a pass into that world. The high school girl gets to go to cool college parties and hang out with people who are actually old enough to buy the beer they're drinking. They get to hang out in dorm rooms with no parents around. Which is an exciting new phase the high school girl is excited to get to be a part of.

And college girls enjoy hanging out with people out of college who have real jobs and houses and nice things and drink wine that isn't on the sale rack at the grocery store. Now that she's in college she feels more grown up, and college guys are now too immature. Dorm life sucks and crowded college parties are lame.

I know it sucks now that you're in high school, but the trend gets noticably better for you as you get older.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
The Forms said:
I know it sucks now that you're in high school, but the trend gets noticably better for you as you get older.
Wjhat the hell are you talking about?
You sound like a sick kill-joy! :eek:

I actaully have no problem with staying in High School as long as possible! :p
(And No, that doesn't mean that I'll be willing to fail classess to prolong the experience... )

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls are attracted to older guys because they are more of a challenge. They are more mature and thus the older guy won't fall into her BS and games so easily. Since he is older he has more direction in his life and knows what he wants.

Older guys just give them something that they find very attractive. Experience.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
It makes girls feel more grown up to be with a guy who's more grown up than their friends. I've dated a lot of girls a few years younger than me (I'm 26 so by dating younger girls I mean girls in college.).

High school girls feel more grown up dating guys in college. Girls in college like dating guys who are out of college. I think they see the next step in life as this romantic, cool place to be. And by dating an older guy, they have a pass into that world. The high school girl gets to go to cool college parties and hang out with people who are actually old enough to buy the beer they're drinking. They get to hang out in dorm rooms with no parents around. Which is an exciting new phase the high school girl is excited to get to be a part of.

And college girls enjoy hanging out with people out of college who have real jobs and houses and nice things and drink wine that isn't on the sale rack at the grocery store. Now that she's in college she feels more grown up, and college guys are now too immature. Dorm life sucks and crowded college parties are lame.

This.

I see plenty of 16 year old girls who now suddenly feel that they're "mature" and now want guys as old as 20. Of course, it helps that they usually have cars and a job: makes the girls feel even more mature. Which is a big thing to girls. Hence why just about every 12-15 year old girl I see are all outside smoking and wearing slutty clothing in an effort to look older than 15...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I know a 17 year old girl who dated a 30+ year old man with kids!! The guy was a fat slob. Could be for various reasons. It doesn't really matter though. All that matters is you and your game.

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maturity, being more grown up than the rest just puts you up in the leader position, you feel you're better than the rest, you lead the pack - attraction.
My GF has never dated or even made out with a guy younger than her, most of them have been years older, I'm the first and only one only 9 months older than her. All I did, was read SoSuave regularly. :)

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a lad in my year (he is 16) who has ****ed a 28 year old