AFK Protector
Master Don Juan
I used to be a nice guy. Now I was flirting, not giving in as you read about in my other topic, but girls are starting to call me mean. I feel uncomfortable. Help. Thanks.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Man, this frustration is building up...everything I do isn't DJ like and it turns out to be mean. At least when I was a nice guy, everyone was cool with me. However, this girl is just one out of many and I'm still a nice guy them all. I need to reconcile.Originally posted by Tails
Stop being mean.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yeah, if it's in a playful way, and you busted on her, you're in.Originally posted by squirrels
Be specific. You're too vague about what you're doing that's "mean" for anyone to offer serious advice.
I presume you're in HS, you are wise beyond your years...Remember that list you made...Originally posted by AFK Protector
ok screw it all again. This girl wasn't exactly a goodie two shoes towards me neither. Some women deserve my respect, others don't. She's simply not one of them. I'm gonna ignore her. I dno't need people like her in my life. Freaking control freak think she owns by AFK protecting 4ss. And about by book convo. now that i think about it, i did the right thing. She can carry her own d@mn books. Always freeloading off stuff I'm accountable for. God, I'm mad. There's my plan:
-Believe in what I believe
-Respect people who respect me back
-Don't take **** from girls like her
-Deny false accusations. :\
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
walkthisway: was that HB your gf or someone you were dating. cause no girl would let you kiss them unless you they're already intimate with you.Originally posted by Walk this Way
It's not mean if you make sure she knows you're just joking. One time a woman and I were teasing each other, and I crossed the line when I said, "Hey you know ________, I was petting my dog last night in my dream. And then I realized it was your leg!" [Yeah, it was that kinda night]. And she laughed but sounded like she felt bad, so I went up to her, put my arm around her, brought her close too my body, and tenderly kissed her and she smiled.
I hate being mean, or overly macho. There's a very real difference between being a jerk or a player and being a decent person.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
100% playful/teasing/flirting/joking. Good point. I needed that cold hard slap. I don't call girls wh0res, b1tches, or other derogatory terms.Originally posted by Reto
Yeah, if it's in a playful way, and you busted on her, you're in.
If you called her a wh0re and spit in her face, yeah. You're mean...
Originally posted by ScrewIt
walkthisway: was that HB your gf or someone you were dating. cause no girl would let you kiss them unless you they're already intimate with you.