Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Call Me "Hot" But I Can't Get Them To Go Out On Date With Me??

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I'm still waiting pal...for ANY statistic that shows women prefer one look over the rest.
um, I just said some looks will have an unusually high statistic compared to others (italian male model happens to be one of these), never said there was some magical look that ALL WOMEN PREFER. Your putting words in my mouth, shame on you :nono:

OMG!!! Where is this statistic? I would love to see it. :crackup: :crackup:
Now I know with certainty that youre dellusional. Youre asking me to provide proof that a male model will have a higher statistic than a pale nerd. :crack up:

There is NOOO STATISTIC.
This is the 1st time Ive heard anyone say that at outcome cant be quantified into a probability for which the outcome will occur. Mathematicians would luagh at this statement, Im luaghing too. HAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAHHAAAHHAAA :crackup:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
um, I just said some looks will have an unusually high statistic compared to others (italian male model happens to be one of these), never said there was some magical look that ALL WOMEN PREFER. Your putting words in my mouth, shame on you :nono:
:
For the most part I think you have a valid point. There are definetely looks in our society that increase your % of women finding you attractive on first-encounter.

Physical is a big part and whats left after that is simply face proportions.

Attractive faces (forget about teeth for a moment) are simply a matter of physical proportions meeting what society has agreed upon to be the most attractive proportions.

Attractive qualities women look for:
  • high cheek bones
  • strong jawline
  • symmetry
  • a nose that has no bumps or warps on it and is perfectly sloped
  • distance your nose sticks out should be the same distance as from the top of your top lip to the bottom of your nose
  • your chin should stick out a bit otherwise your nose will look overly-large.
  • A tan

Examples
http://www.davidinnes.co.uk/exotic_models.jpg
http://tidewateralive.com/image/gabrielaubry10.jpg
http://www.fashiongates.com/photos/male-model-andrei-andrei-pic-image-content-3332.jpg
http://www.celebritymalemodels.com/models/adam_senn/as_3.jpg
http://www.pollyticks.com/media/1/20061014-db.jpg

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THe average guy is more than likely actually a good looking guy, but your ability to guage male attractiveness is poor which is common in men (See how women think scott peterson is hot, yet he appears average). Also, women have varying tastes, so even if he really is average looking, one woman's ugly guy is another's hottie, so hes likely to be atleast cute in her eyes.
So basically what you are saying there is that you could think I'm one ugly mofo....and some HB....could think I'm cute. So why would I take any advice here about looks from you or anybody? LOL!!!...:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Stop contradicting yourself. One minute you say we are poor judges of male attractiveness THEN in the same breath say we can actually give tips about looks. You say women have varying tastes THEN in the same breath say "an italion stallion look" is the most desirable look for men. When you have no proof of this AT ALL. It is POINTLESS to give tips to improve our looks because looks are subjective and because "women have varying tastes"
Sosuave is a multicultural board and it would not only be POINTLESS but OFFENSIVE(even a little racist) to claim that one look is superior to other(especially with no proof).

1. a man's chances of a woman seeing him as good looking is dependant on how he looks.
Really?!? Thanks captain obvious!!!!!

But you did miss one thing. A man can acquire and improve upon qualities that transcend looks.

2. most importantly, since this statistic will be different depending on how he looks AND its possible to change how you look to an extent (since you said "no" to my question, this means youll agree with this one :D) then this mean's a man can improve his statistic by correctly modifying how he looks. SO THEN IT IS POSSIBLE TO IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS!!! If a guy changes from "type A" to "Type B" ("A" could be pale nerd, and "B" could be italian stallion if we wanted), and he sees his statistic go from 10% to a 20% chance of a woman seeing him as attractive, then he has made an improvement!!!! DO YOU GET THIS GENIUS?
Stop talking about STATISTICS when you have NONE.

Now, every man has limits, becuase looks matter, and you can only improve your looks by so much. Again, the goal should not to be to exceed your maximum potential, but to reach it. So then, when it comes to improving your looks, the goal should be to find that look that makes your statistic as high as possible, not to make it some really high statistic such as 90% so that THE MAJORITY find you attractive, like we would all love (not possible for every man).
AGAIN....it is a complete mystery about what our max potential is. And according to you I DON'T need to improve my looks because I only have to appear cute in "her eyes". LOL!!!!!!

And because we are men and our "ability to guage male attractiveness is poor" It is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS to discuss LOOKS on this board...:yes:

For some men, their highest statistic possible could be 5%; only 5% will see him as good looking, the 95% others wont. But this is far better than his alternatives, which could easily be .0002% of a woman finding him as good looking. With a sorry ass 5% statistic, the man could still "try" a practical amount of hot babes, and walk away with one who thinks hes hot and then lay her. See, not hard in a world where looks matters! :D
Stop talking about STATISTICS when you have NONE.

This forum would serve as a way to exchange tips on how to improve a man's statistic okay? If you dont beleive me, Ill prove it to you right now with one tip I just pulled out of the air: GO TO THE GYM, WORK OUT, AND GET A NICE BODY.
You can spend your whole life in the gym....that will not do anything to transcend the subjective nature of LOOKS. Why waste your time with that when you can acquire qualities that women are INSTINCTIVELY ATTRACTED to? Also I think it is kind of PATHETIC to go to the gym to attract girls. While you are wasting your time at the gym....MEN are out there cold approaching and bedding hot babes. While you lame ass is doing the squats....:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It really depends on how "hot" I find the girl herself. ;-).

But yeah, as a general principle, don't project too much interest right away, and I really do screen girls for personality and intelligence and morals, and a whole host of other characteristics. You might even say I was extremely picky rather than vice versa.

Jestor said:
I get the feeling you're trying to close all or most girls who say you are hot. If that's the case then that's at least part of the problem. You say you're qualifying but maybe it isn't working well because you're not really genuine about it (ie. you still want them and they can sense it). It's a subtle difference qualifying a girl because you want to see if she is your type, and "qualifying" her just as a seduction technique because you want her. People can pick up on the difference most of the time.

Qualify girls to see if they are your type, not as a technique to make them want you more.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
For the most part I think you have a valid point. There are definetely looks in our society that increase your % of women finding you attractive on first-encounter.

Physical is a big part and whats left after that is simply face proportions.

Attractive faces (forget about teeth for a moment) are simply a matter of physical proportions meeting what society has agreed upon to be the most attractive proportions.

Attractive qualities women look for:
  • high cheek bones
  • strong jawline
  • symmetry
  • a nose that has no bumps or warps on it and is perfectly sloped
  • distance your nose sticks out should be the same distance as from the top of your top lip to the bottom of your nose
  • your chin should stick out a bit otherwise your nose will look overly-large.
  • A tan

Examples
http://www.davidinnes.co.uk/exotic_models.jpg
http://tidewateralive.com/image/gabrielaubry10.jpg
http://www.fashiongates.com/photos/male-model-andrei-andrei-pic-image-content-3332.jpg
http://www.celebritymalemodels.com/models/adam_senn/as_3.jpg
http://www.pollyticks.com/media/1/20061014-db.jpg
great post, I like your summary and examples provided :)

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
blah blah blah....

Stop talking about STATISTICS when you have NONE....

blah blah blah ...
Rakishness, give it up. Youve lost this argument blunderously.

1. I have successfully proven that you can increase your physically attractiveness if you modify the way you look correctly. (ie. to increase that statistic that weve been talking about :D) And no, I dont need to provide any statistics to show that you can increase or decrease this statistic if you change how you look. It is evident that this statistic will change as you change how you look :p

2. I have successfully proven that it is possible to use this board to exchange looks improving tips. I already provided one about going to the GYM and getting a nice body. ONE TIP IS ALL IT TAKES TO PROVE THAT LOOKS IMPROVING TIP EXCHANGE ON THIS FORUM IS POSSIBLE! do you get this?

Since points 1 and 2 here are true, this MEANS I DO SERVE A PURPOSE ON THIS FORUM (so does looks matter theory), AND SO YOU LOST YOUR ARGUMENT SON :D

3. If the "personality/game improving" tips provided on this forum meet "the standard" for a useful tip, then any looks providing tips I provide or by others who "Get it" will be a godsend. So far, 90% of game improving tips on this forum are crap. So even if I provide a looks improving tip that "kind of helps" or is "kind of useful", Id still be doing very good at helping people on this forum, and will serve a purpose :D

At least Deus ex pianoforte had the common courtesy to give up when he knew he was losing the argument; you need to act accordingly. Your problem is you dont want to see me on this forum discussing the truth about what it takes to get hot women; you know, looks matter theory. ;) So you come here and try and come up with a reason as to why I serve no purpose or help on this forum. You have failed miserably! I have already proven its possible to exchange tips on this forum to improve your looks (again, that statistic weve been talking about).

Youve lost the argument you started, now get over it, and have a nice day :).

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think is funny is that while you're talking about self improvement you're completely missing your own lack of personal and social development clearly displayed in your ability of conversing with others.

Goddamn children.

I very often post something I consider pretty controversial and then don't even look at the replies. What's the point? Someone just gets their panties in a wad and then what am I supposed to do? Contront some out of control emotional freak back and forth for hours getting no where and then declaring myself champion? I get enough of the emotional immaturity from women.

Calm the fvck down, kiddies. "i win i win!" Babies.

* didn't read most of thread

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I have successfully proven that you can increase your physically attractiveness if you modify the way you look correctly. (ie. to increase that statistic that weve been talking about :D) And no, I dont need to provide any statistics to show that you can increase or decrease this statistic if you change how you look. It is evident that this statistic will change as you change how you look :p
Remember: I have already countered this. I never said you couldn't improve your looks. I said that an improvement to one women will REPULSE another girl(because of the subjective nature of looks).

2. I have successfully proven that it is possible to use this board to exchange looks improving tips. I already provided one about going to the GYM and getting a nice body. ONE TIP IS ALL IT TAKES TO PROVE THAT LOOKS IMPROVING TIP EXCHANGE ON THIS FORUM IS POSSIBLE!
I countered this as well. I said that giving tips to improve looks on this board is not PRACTICAL. Because we are all from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Also because of the subjective nature of looks we could never really predict what your target is looking for physically("women have varying tastes". Also(thanks to you I might add) men are "POOR JUDGES" of male attractiveness. So giving advice to MEN about looks is kinda SILLY.

So it looks like you AGREE WITH ME. :yes: We should never discuss looks on this board for any reason.

Listen dude....we are MEN.

Go up to any guy and call him UGLY...right to his face. Most guys won't care...because we already know that a man has the capability of transcending looks.

I dare you to go up to women and call her UGLY...OMG. She will either cry uncontrollably of cuss you out so bad you'll never forget.

I want to help you and everyone else on this board. I'm not saying that I know everything but I understand the game in much broader terms then you do. So if your next girlfriend leaves you for a guy who is not as good looking as you but has higher status then you.....you wont be shaking your head.

Next time you see a guy who doesn't seem that handsome with a gorgeous babe(and there will be a next time)...DON'T dismiss it with thoughts of "she must see him as cute in her eyes" or "she must be a gold digger". INSTEAD....free your mind....and realize that there are things taking shape beyond your immediate vision. Remember: to understand a great mystery you have to study all of it's aspects. Not any one particular idea.

Have a nice day sir..........................;)

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Remember: I have already countered this. I never said you couldn't improve your looks. I said that an improvement to one women will REPULSE another girl(because of the subjective nature of looks).
uh remember, an improvement is when that special statistic weve been talking about goes up. Since you said "no" to my special question, this means even you admit that every man will have a different statistic, meaning the stastic will change as you change your look. So yes you can improve your attractiveness by modifying your looks to increase that special statistic.

Gee, did you forget that part? Do I need to pull out your quote and its context?

IF I HAVE INCREASED MY STATISTIC, THEN MY LOOKS HAVE "IMPROVED", SO MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS ARE NOW HIGHER. So yes, point number 1 is true!!!

Your horrible at arguing man, give it up!!!

I countered this as well. I said that giving tips to improve looks on this board is not PRACTICAL.
I said its possible to provide tips on this forum to improve your looks. I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED SUCH AN ARBITRARY TIP!!!!

here it is since you seem to have forgotten:

god_of_getting_layed said:
GO TO THE GYM, WORK OUT, AND GET A NICE BODY.
There is no argument against this being a useful tip, NONE!!!!

ONE USEFUL TIP IS ALL IT TAKES TO PROVE IT'S POSSIBLE TO GIVE USEFUL TIPS. so yes, point number 2 is true!!!!

again, since points 1 and 2 are true, this means I do serve a purpose on this forum, and so you lost your own lame troll of an argument :D

GIVE IT UP DUDE!!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh remember, an improvement is when that special statistic weve been talking about goes up. Since you said "no" to my special question, this means even you admit that every man will have a different statistic, meaning the stastic will change as you change your look. So yes you can improve your attractiveness by modifying your looks to increase that special statistic.
SHOW ME THIS STATISTIC. Where is it?????? Please show me? Still waiting for this magical statistic you speak of..........:rolleyes:

IF I HAVE INCREASED MY STATISTIC, THEN MY LOOKS HAVE "IMPROVED", SO MY CHANCES OF SUCCESS ARE NOW HIGHER. So yes, point number 1 is true!!!
So you are increasing a STATISTIC that doesn't even EXIST? LOL!!!!!!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I said its possible to provide tips on this forum to improve your looks. I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED SUCH AN ARBITRARY TIP!!!!
Thats great....It's a good thing I never said that this board COULDN'T be used to provide tips to improve your looks.

What I did say is that this would be POINTLESS to give tips on looks...because looks are subjective...which means an improvement in one girls eyes will NOT be an improvement in another womens eyes. hahahahahahaahahah.

You keep putting words into my mouth. It's quite comical.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

GIVE IT UP DUDE!!
Why would I do that. I'm ABSOLUTELY LOVING this debate. I'm kicking your BUTT. In fact I've already used your OWN WORDS against YOU...to prove MY POINT. Which is....men giving other men tips about how to improve their looks on a message board is just....SILLY.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
SHOW ME THIS STATISTIC. Where is it?????? Please show me? Still waiting for this magical statistic you speak of..........
You know, the statistic that measures the probability of an arbitrary woman finding you attractive in her subjective eyes. You forgot about this one already?

You actually need proof of its existance? :eek: Do I also need to show you proof that a statistic that predicts the probability a fair coin will land heads/tails exists too or what about the fact that 2+2=4? :crackup:

Im sure youre definitely an intelligent person arent you :up:

So you are increasing a STATISTIC that doesn't even EXIST? LOL!!!!!!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Whats crazy is that your saying this statistic doesnt exist. THats crazy.

When a man claims a given statistic doesnt exist, hes basically claiming that a specific outcome cant be quantified into a probability for which the outcome will occur. Weither a woman finds you attractive or not is an outcome, it can be quantified into a statistic, therefore, the statistic DOES exists. :crackup:

Again, mathematicians would luagh at you for saying a statstic doesnt exist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:crackup: Gee, your smart arent you, did you ride the short bus to school?

Thats great....It's a good thing I never said that this board COULDN'T be used to provide tips to improve your looks.
You said it wasnt practical, thats the same thing. Ive already provided such a tip that will increase the chances that a woman will find a man attractive in her subjective eyes, which equates to greater chances for success. THEREFORE, Ive already proven otherwise, so YOU LOSE.

What I did say is that this would be POINTLESS to give tips on looks...because looks are subjective...which means an improvement in one girls eyes will NOT be an improvement in another womens eyes. hahahahahahaahahah.
:crackup: do you have reading comprehension problems or something? When you "improve" your looks, your increasing the probability that an arbitrary woman will find you attractive. Trying to look at how some women will like your new look, and how others wont changes nothing for your argument.

If you made an improvement, then your statistic has increased, this means the total amount of women that like your new looks is greater than that of the total amount of women that liked your look before the change. SO its an improvement, your chances of success are now greater becuase more women see you as "good looking" than before.

For example, I may have 5 women who like how I look now, then I may change my look, 2 of those 5 women may hate my new looks so thats 3 left BUT AT THE SAME TIME, there may be 6 additional women who now find my new look attractive that didnt before, so the total amount of women that like how I look has increased after the change: 5-2+6= 9 and 9 >5, so its an improvement despite the subjectivity! DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

Now point in trying to analyse which women like my new look, and which dont how and why. All you need to know is that after an improvement, the total amount of women that like your new look will be greater.

You need to give this argument up becuase:

It is possible, practical and with purpose to provide tips on this forum on how to "improve" your looks. I have already given one such tip to demonstrate this. So becuase this statement is true, its impossible for you to have won this argument and also futile to continue it....

or you can just keep making an ass of yourself, I have no problem with that :)

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking out of your a$$

you Have No Statistics And No Proof Any Of The Crap You Have Stated In Any Of Your Posts.

I Know What Statistics Means...but The Fact Is That You Have None To Show. So Basically You Are Talking Out Of Your Butt.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lastly

Your Own Words Prove My Point.
YOU GOT SCHOOLED
You Lost
Period

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
you Have No Statistics And No Proof Any Of The Crap You Have Stated In Any Of Your Posts.

I Know What Statistics Means...but The Fact Is That You Have None To Show. So Basically You Are Talking Out Of Your Butt.
What do I need to show statistics for? I DONT!

my point was that a man can increase his special statistic (the probability that an arbitrary woman will find him good looking) if he correctly modifies his looks. Im sure almost all men on here agree that this is true (except you maybe, sadly)

Since you agreed that this special statistic will be different for each man by answering "no" to my question, then using deductive logic, youll have to also conclude that its true that a man can increase his statistic if he correctly changes how he looks given that hes not already at his max potential, unless you want to contridict your own logic. :D so again, why do we need further empirical proof for this fact if we both agree its a true fact? WE DONT

But of course, I would expect this kind of nonsense from someone who makes such rediculous statements as "the statistic for that outcome DOES NOT EXIST" (remember this rediculous statement of yours? its hilarious :crackup:)

I mean, clearly a man making such absurd claims at most would have to have an IQ of 50. I wouldnt expect such a man to understand that no empirical proof would be needed to prove the point Im arguing, especially if that same man answered "no" to that special question that was directed at him ;)

not only are you wrong, but your IQ is obvious low (50 maybe ?) HA HA HA :moon: