Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Call Me "Hot" But I Can't Get Them To Go Out On Date With Me??

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what to do. Usually, at least once a weekend, some girl will say that I am "hot." But, even though I get plenty of phone numbers and emails, I have a hard time getting these girls out on dates. Either, they don't pick up, or they say they have a boyfriend or some other lame excuse.

Before you ask, I do qualify these girls like: "what do you have going for you besides your looks?" I also set up solid day2's like, "there's a cool restaurant we're going to."

I run into plenty of same night lay situations, but don't always feel comfortable with that, I'd rather go for the close on day2. What do I have to do to get girls to see me again on a later day????

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They view you as a wuss because you don't have the balls to fvck them on the first night, they have quickly met some other dude who did fvck them later on that night and he is now there boyfriend so they don't need to speak to you when you phone them, never leave until tomorrow what you can do today.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
They view you as a wuss because you don't have the balls to fvck them on the first night, they have quickly met some other dude who did fvck them later on that night and he is now there boyfriend so they don't need to speak to you when you phone them, never leave until tomorrow what you can do today.
Pretty good advice lol.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of advice I need: honest advice. I was usually the "nice guy" before. I would befriend girls, try to be the sweet guy. Perhaps I just need to get past that and fvck these girls since they want it right away.

Sometimes, I will get three or four girls a night who will want me to f close them right away. I usually tell myself: "get to know the girl first." But I guess you won't get a second chance, eh?

PigAdlemPimp said:

baffledking

Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc. I can definitely relate to your predicament. I'm always getting girls throwing out, "your hot/cute" or "do you model" but usually this throws me off and I end up saying something stupid, or just chuckling it off. I have no problem with attracting women but I'm not a smooth operator when it comes to closing on them.

damnit! need to get out there and practice tonight!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FirstYou don't have to lay women on the first date to be a DJ. You must however keep their IL high enough so that you can on a later date get to home plate. Kino is very important in keeping the chemical reactions sizzling and exciting. They will crave physical attention.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was in high school, I was apart of this clique called "slapahoe"

we went out in our group, we all had our dog chain on that said "slap-a-hoe" on it, and talked as much **** to women as we possibly could.... and what's sad is...they loved it.

This went against everything I knew from up onto that point. Of course then I dint understand why.. now I do. It's because every woman is not created equally. some women are hoe's. some are not. women aren't as sweet as you think you are. and I never got as much ass as I did that year in HS. i was going on multiple dates a NIGHT

that clique did alot to point me towards where I am now, although I was still AFC in the most ways... women who want you to fvck them want you to fvck them NOW.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah some times when your hot and ****y then some girls will avoid as they feel like you are out of their league. Other times when b1tches want a to be fuucked that when you give her what she wants. Just like us guys when you turn them "on" they are on and they want to fuuck RIGHT NOW. With you being hott these girls see you as unattainable so when you don't close on that same day when they really want you they lose intrest in you becasue they weren't who they though you were(some ot stud ready to **** them crazy.)

The other possibltity is they are intiamted by you or maybe thiers some flaw n your personality, judging from your post which was rather vague it's kinda hard to "pinpoint" what could be the problem.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not uncommon for a guy to be seen as good looking with a girl, the girl may even flirt with him and tell him hes hot, and then he get's no where with her.

theres many reasons for this:

1. the Most important reason: personality DOES matter. Even though looks matter so much to women, being successful also requires good personality to actually get somewhere with the girl who is interested in you. It aint just about looks, its also about how you act. YOU REALLY NEED BOTH! but needing good personality is aready news to everyone here, so why discuss it further?

2. Girls dont make all the moves, women will usually not ask for your phone number. They usually just initiate by talking with you (becuase they think your hot) and hope that youll get the clue and ask her for her number. Usually, theyre too scared to ask for your number and rationalize away a reason not to ask by saying to themselves "hes supposed to ask, not me, men do that....yeah, thats it". So just becuase you look good doesnt mean you can sit back and shell take care of the approach, getting the number, and setting up the date. No, it doesnt work that way. So if your being told your good looking, but are dateless, one reason is becuase your not doing your part. You have to act and put in the work, it aint just about looking pretty to her.

3. You can be good looking, but a horrible personality can blow your chances. There are some really good looking guys out there that are actually really shy around hot women. THe woman will aproach him, and talk to him alittle and compliment him on his hotness, but they guy will freeze up and get really uncomfortable and not know what to say or how to react. Usually this results in silent moments and akwardness. This may also make her feel very uncomfortable and regret approaching the guy.

He may have the balls to say a couple of lines or even get her number, but he fails when he asks her out becuase after meeting him, and realizing "how quiet he is", the women realizes that the date will be the two of them just sitting their silently not knowing what to say to eachother; a nightmare Date! so the woman feels shes better off just rejecting the good looking guy, than to go on a painfully akward date with him.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Here we go again. :D

OP, I used to be in your shoes. Then I found out that looks don't matter.
So how did you figure this out? what evidence did you uncover? oh thats right, none!

what you actually did was realize that personality DOES matter, then illogically conclude that this some how translates to looks Not mattering. Not only is this unscientific thinking, but its horribly illogical. Realizing how much personality matters tells us nothing about how much looks matter!

Just becuase we find that personality does in fact matter doesnt mean that we should also find that looks DO NOT matter at all. You know, they BOTH ACTUALLY MATTER! you cannot neglect either one! This is why your view is incorrect, you are neglecting one, and that is the importance of looks.:nono:

so the OP's problem is NOT evidence against a "looks matters" theory. the OP is just another case showing how personality is important too. But how much personality matters is independant of how much looks matters and viceversa, so this case wont help you in your anti looks matter argument Deus.

Your turn, God_of. Tell me what a filthy liar I am, and how I am too scientifically illiterate to agree that looks matter.
well, you do lie about the evidence you supposedly have, and you like to use an unscientific tactic of only using evidence that supports your argument. :nono:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
G,

I agree. Personality matters a lot. A girl can be a solid 9.5. But if she is a *****,bi-polar, acts just plain rude , or has the personality of a sponge I will not persue it at all. Do looks matter? Yes, but if her personality is a turn-off she can't expect to just get by on her looks.

Meanwhile a girl who is an 8 at best, but has a great personality is the total package. She's cute enough for me to find attractive and her personality makes me want to spend time with her.

Girl # 1
9.5 Looks +4 persoanlity =6.25 Total package

Girl # 2
8 looks + 9 personality =8.5 Total package

The total package is what most people look for.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest when you grab a chic's attention don't just find out what you need to see if she's single,etc..Actually build the emotional bond right then and there ..and then close...

The last thing a woman wants is to be used just for sex and most of them view "rushing" to sex/dating as a sign the guy just wants to get it over with so he can get some a$$...

If you take the "I wanna be your man" approach it will be 100x more effective than just getting the numbers and setting up the date & moving on to sex..women will play games..

Also,realize that alot of women are insecure about looks so you actually might be losing out to a guy that's underneath your lookswise...don't be suprised...

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
You know what I just realized, and this might help you too. When I'm dressed the way I am normally, girls will stare but don't seem very friendly towards me. A while back one of my friends commented that he had never seen me wear anything that's doesn't have a collar. I usually wear polos or nice shirts.

But a couple times when I've just woken up and gone out with sweatpants and a hoodie, girls seemed a lot more friendly/approachable and just relaxed around me.

One other thing I've noticed is in school (college), in terms of attire, most guys wear flip flops and t-shirts. In terms of clothes, I personally think most guys suck. I usually stand apart with my "nice" clothes. Not that I'm trying to stand out or anything, that's just the kind of clothes I always bought and wore because I like to look good.

I'd been thinking of getting some sweats to just wear around, but I guess I forgot about that, but I'm going to do that. I suggest you maybe dress down a bit, if you're someone who usually dresses out a lot. In fact, I don't dress out as much as I used to. I think when I have girls think maybe think I'm a player or something.

Someone also once told me something about shoes. I always keep mine really clean. Apparently some girls think if your shoes are really clean that you must be a picky guy? I don't know, but there some messed up things that go on in a girl's head.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
G,

I agree. Personality matters a lot. A girl can be a solid 9.5. But if she is a *****,bi-polar, acts just plain rude , or has the personality of a sponge I will not persue it at all. Do looks matter? Yes, but if her personality is a turn-off she can't expect to just get by on her looks.

Meanwhile a girl who is an 8 at best, but has a great personality is the total package. She's cute enough for me to find attractive and her personality makes me want to spend time with her.

Girl # 1
9.5 Looks +4 persoanlity =6.25 Total package

Girl # 2
8 looks + 9 personality =8.5 Total package

The total package is what most people look for.
Yep I agree. To women, both personality and looks matter. Looks especially cant be neglected if shes hot herself. Its the "looks matter" part that men struggle grasping. It seems no one has trouble grasping the part where we say personality matters.

Even to men, personality matters. When It comes to dating, THe girl has to be hot, but she also has to have an atleast decent personality.

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA. Geeze. I've been away for years, and I come back to this. I've not seen so much unnecessary flaming in my life.

O ye God of Getting Laid, why and for what reason doth thy eateth into Deus ex Pianoforte so maliciously. Its completely unnecessary to the thread. Still, I completely agree with the points you made. The points are well thought out, but y would you rip into someone in such a manner.

Whatever. I could care less. I was just amused that every single post I was reading had a large amount of flaming.

Ok. to provide a little substance to the thread. Looks do matter as well as personality. Each one can make up for the other to a certain extent, for example, you can have a guy with average looks and great game lay chicks left and right. In the same way you can have a guy with great looks and poor game also lay chicks-- maybe not as many chicks as the guy with great personality. What percentage of each, you need to lay a lot of chicks isn't necessary for our goals. If you are here, why not develop your personality the best you can regardless of what you look like? To develop you personality, you need to practice practice in field. Yes, u might make a fool of yourself. Yes, people will see you make a fool of yourself at times. However, people are fickle and they will eventually forget about those times if you do progress.

moral of story is don't flame, just build your personality.

Cheers.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ naruto said:
O ye God of Getting Laid, why and for what reason doth thy eateth into Deus ex Pianoforte so maliciously. Its completely unnecessary to the thread. Still, I completely agree with the points you made. The points are well thought out, but y would you rip into someone in such a manner.
well, your questioning of the reasons for my behavior too are unnecessary to the thread. but FYI, Im just correcting Deus becuase hes far more off then the average poster. And on top of that, claims to have evidence and claims to be scientific about it. I cant help but correct people like that.

Ok. to provide a little substance to the thread. Looks do matter as well as personality. Each one can make up for the other to a certain extent, for example, you can have a guy with average looks and great game lay chicks left and right. In the same way you can have a guy with great looks and poor game also lay chicks-- maybe not as many chicks as the guy with great personality.
The flaw in your thinking is that if we are talking about laying hot chicks here, it is rare that one will be able to make up for his looks with his good personality if hes average looking to her. Hot chicks only deal with guys they see as atleast cute when it comes to sex, no how great the personality (statistically speaking).

And if your personality is horrible, no matter how good looking you are, most hot chicks will not deal with you. They usually cant deal with the painful akwardness of guys who have social anxiety/women anxiety (the most common kind of "bad personality"). Women dont enjoy talking on the phone with a really quiet guy nor do they enjoy going on a date where both of you just sit their silently because you dont know what to say even though your physically attracted to eachother.

But, of course, there are always acceptions. But these women make up a minority of the "hot woman" population.

You really need both to be successful with hotties, neither is negligable (statistically speaking). Most people have no problem grasping the part about personality, but struggle to understand the importance of being good looking.

What percentage of each, you need to lay a lot of chicks isn't necessary for our goals. If you are here, why not develop your personality the best you can regardless of what you look like? To develop you personality, you need to practice practice in field. Yes, u might make a fool of yourself. Yes, people will see you make a fool of yourself at times. However, people are fickle and they will eventually forget about those times if you do progress.
Well, since both personality and looks are required to be successful, why would you focus on one and neglect the other? that makes no sense. Why not just focus on looking good, and forget about fixing your social anxiety problem?, that would be just as stupid. You cant neglect either. And you can improve your looks to some extent.

Although, when it comes to personality, you dont have to have an awesome one, you just cant have a horrible one ie. quiet and shy around women for example. If your good looking, and you act comfortably around women, and can carry on conversations with them and know how to act around them, your success is in the bag.

moral of story is don't flame, just build your personality.
I have to keep propagandists like Deus in line, and dont forget to add "improve your looks" to the "build your personality" part. You need both, you cant neglect either one.

This forum gets enough attention on the "improve your personality" part, and needs more attention on the "improve your looks" part. looks are improvable to an extent.

DJ naruto

Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
well, your questioning of the reasons for my behavior too are unnecessary to the thread. but FYI, Im just correcting Deus becuase hes far more off then the average poster. And on top of that, claims to have evidence and claims to be scientific about it. I cant help but correct people like that.

The flaw in your thinking is that if we are talking about laying hot chicks here, it is rare that one will be able to make up for his looks with his good personality if hes average looking to her. Hot chicks only deal with guys they see as atleast cute when it comes to sex, no how great the personality (statistically speaking).

And if your personality is horrible, no matter how good looking you are, most hot chicks will not deal with you. They usually cant deal with the painful akwardness of guys who have social anxiety/women anxiety (the most common kind of "bad personality"). Women dont enjoy talking on the phone with a really quiet guy nor do they enjoy going on a date where both of you just sit their silently because you dont know what to say even though your physically attracted to eachother.

But, of course, there are always acceptions. But these women make up a minority of the "hot woman" population.

You really need both to be successful with hotties, neither is negligable (statistically speaking). Most people have no problem grasping the part about personality, but struggle to understand the importance of being good looking.

Well, since both personality and looks are required to be successful, why would you focus on one and neglect the other? that makes no sense. Why not just focus on looking good, and forget about fixing your social anxiety problem?, that would be just as stupid. You cant neglect either. And you can improve your looks to some extent.

Although, when it comes to personality, you dont have to have an awesome one, you just cant have a horrible one ie. quiet and shy around women for example. If your good looking, and you act comfortably around women, and can carry on conversations with them and know how to act around them, your success is in the bag.

I have to keep propagandists like Deus in line, and dont forget to add "improve your looks" to the "build your personality" part. You need both, you cant neglect either one.

This forum gets enough attention on the "improve your personality" part, and needs more attention on the "improve your looks" part. looks are improvable to an extent.
Sir, I have read your long post and do not see any part at all that contradicts what I'm saying. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

ok, let me clarify:

1) the title of the post states he's hot. So thats not his problem. Since, he supposedly, according to his post, has the hotness factor down why should I reiterate that point. I mean this post is his thread. We are giving him advice. At least I would hope so.

2) Next, you say
"And if your personality is horrible, no matter how good looking you are, most hot chicks will not deal with you."

And then you say
"But, of course, there are always acceptions. But these women make up a minority of the "hot woman" population."

Ok, if you reread what I said you'll see that I said if you'r not hot and have a poor personality you can lay some chicks, HOWEVER, NOT AS MANY AS A GOOD LOOKING GUY WITH PERSONALITY.

3) When you say hot chicks won't deal with average or less than average looking guys, I'm confused. I'm certain you, if not you at least you've heard your friends say at one point or another "How the hell did THAT guy get that girl." Money, great sex, blah blah all come into to play. But thats not for this thread since it simply complicates matters.

In conclusion, everything you've said is right bro. If you look at my comments and read them IN CONTEXT you see that none of your points contradicts mine.

cheers
PS. You'll also note I don't use "your thinking is flawed" or "stupid" when I talk about your comment. We're discussing things here. We write what we think and allow the reader to formulate their own opinion. Attacking people personally is not a good way to make a point. :nono:

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this. (read my other post on girls wanting to have sex with me right away). I think what's happening is that I am subtly rejecting the girls myself, especially since the girls come on so strong, and since they feel rejected, they don't want to date me in the future.

Like I'll chat with a girl, get a number, then create some rapport, then she'll re-approach me, but then I'll just blow her off, figuring I'll call her later for a date. When they re-approach me, they want me to game them some more and close it out that night. This is all starting to make sense now.