Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Call Me "Hot" But I Can't Get Them To Go Out On Date With Me??

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
To God_of Getting Laid

I only think 1 or 2 members even argue with you that looks don't matter.
I know looks matter.
I'm a decent looking guy. I've done anything extra I could to improve my appearance (I'm in great shape, wear nice, well fitted clothes, groom myself, etc.)
I don't even want to date girls out of my league. (I might wanna bang em, but I'll just pay for that if necessary)
I DO want to date girls within my league, looks wise. I find this very difficult. Lets say I'm a 7, for arguments sake. How do I bang as many 7's as possible?
I think this is the OP's question...
Your probably right, there are only 1 or 2 fools that truly beleive in their minds that women dont care about looks and use the "women arent visual/theyre different argument" *caugh* Deus ex pianofort *caugh*

But thats not the real problem, and that not my motivation for my "looks matter" threads. I dont care about 2 fools on this forum. THe problem is that most people, while admit looks do matter seem to beleive that theyre somehow negligable. People will say "yes, looks matter to some extent", but beleive theyre negligable if you have a great personality. This kind of thinking is incorrect as well. Statistically speaking, even if you have a great personality, but your not atleast cute in her eyes, she wont sleep with you given the shes hot herself. This is my main motivation for my looks matter threads, to dispell such incorrect thinkinig.

Another reason, and its a big reason, is that I see so many threads that talk about improving your game, but hardly any about improving your looks (which are improvable to an extent just like personality is improvable to an extent). This is very unbalanced, and I know the reason its unbalanced is becuase most people on here beleive personality is MORE IMPORTANT than looks, and that looks are negligable if your personality is great. THe truth is THEY BOTH MATTER, you cant compare them as to which is more important, and looks ARE NOT NEGLIGABLE. You need both to be successful, therefore one should never put priority on personality over his looks and vice versa.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ naruto said:
Sir, I have read your long post and do not see any part at all that contradicts what I'm saying. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

ok, let me clarify:

1) the title of the post states he's hot. So thats not his problem. Since, he supposedly, according to his post, has the hotness factor down why should I reiterate that point. I mean this post is his thread. We are giving him advice. At least I would hope so.
Well the way you put it in context, you made it seem like people should improve their personality in general with no suggestions for improving their looks, which is off balance advice. You didnt make it clear this was advice aimed at the OP.

2) Next, you say
"And if your personality is horrible, no matter how good looking you are, most hot chicks will not deal with you."

And then you say
"But, of course, there are always acceptions. But these women make up a minority of the "hot woman" population."

Ok, if you reread what I said you'll see that I said if you'r not hot and have a poor personality you can lay some chicks, HOWEVER, NOT AS MANY AS A GOOD LOOKING GUY WITH PERSONALITY.
okay, so thats in agreement with the looks matters theory (only a minority will date fugs). So we agree here. cool.

3) When you say hot chicks won't deal with average or less than average looking guys, I'm confused. I'm certain you, if not you at least you've heard your friends say at one point or another "How the hell did THAT guy get that girl." Money, great sex, blah blah all come into to play. But thats not for this thread since it simply complicates matters.
Well for everyone of these fugs with a hot babe you see, youll find 9 more where the guy is average looking or better. THe average guy is more than likely actually a good looking guy, but your ability to guage male attractiveness is poor which is common in men (See how women think scott peterson is hot, yet he appears average). Also, women have varying tastes, so even if he really is average looking, one woman's ugly guy is another's hottie, so hes likely to be atleast cute in her eyes.

hot women who date ugly guys are rare and make up a minority of the hot female population. Majority of hotties you encounter in you pick up attempts will be the shallow ones who will only sleep with men they see as atleast cute.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
when I was in high school, I was apart of this clique called "slapahoe"

we went out in our group, we all had our dog chain on that said "slap-a-hoe" on it, and talked as much **** to women as we possibly could.... and what's sad is...they loved it.

This went against everything I knew from up onto that point. Of course then I dint understand why.. now I do. It's because every woman is not created equally. some women are hoe's. some are not. women aren't as sweet as you think you are. and I never got as much ass as I did that year in HS. i was going on multiple dates a NIGHT

that clique did alot to point me towards where I am now, although I was still AFC in the most ways... women who want you to fvck them want you to fvck them NOW.
Never listen to your Grandma or Mother about how you should speak to girls, they tell you to be a polite AFC Nice Guy Loser, speak what is in your mind at the time, if you are thinking about fvcking a hot babe tell her about it, or else you can hide behind your bedroom door and keep pulling your own c0ck, girls really hate polite guys.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Well for everyone of these fugs with a hot babe you see, youll find 9 more where the guy is average looking or better. THe average guy is more than likely actually a good looking guy, but your ability to guage male attractiveness is poor which is common in men (See how women think scott peterson is hot, yet he appears average). Also, women have varying tastes, so even if he really is average looking, one woman's ugly guy is another's hottie, so hes likely to be atleast cute in her eyes.

hot women who date ugly guys are rare and make up a minority of the hot female population. Majority of hotties you encounter in you pick up attempts will be the shallow ones who will only sleep with men they see as atleast cute.
So why are you on this board? You have just stated that women have varying tastes. So no matter how much we discuss weather looks matter/try to improve our looks...there will always be a hot women who doesn't find us attractive.

So basically this board is absolutely worthless....because if a women doesn't find us cute we have no chance. So AGAIN. WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but needing good personality is aready news to everyone here, so why discuss it further?
You constantly discuss this same topic OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Post after post after post. So why discuss it further? Thats a better question.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
So why are you on this board? You have just stated that women have varying tastes. So no matter how much we discuss weather looks matter/try to improve our looks...there will always be a hot women who doesn't find us attractive.
yeah, so what. so what if there will always be women who wont find you attractive? THe business of getting women is really a numbers game. Never expect to get any woman, ever, thats BS. There will always be rejection no matter how you look or how you act, you can only minimize your chances of rejection.

you can change your looks in such a way to where you can increase the chances of a woman's subject tastes favoring you. Women's subjectivity is not totally random. Some guys will have a higher percentage of women personally finding them attractive than others, becuase these guys have the right looks (right facial features, figure, style etc.) Others will have it really low to where only a very small percentage of women find them attractive.

Its still subjective, but depending on how you look, the chances of a woman personally finding you attractive will either be favorable or not. Looks matter, and you can "improve" them.

So basically this board is absolutely worthless....because if a women doesn't find us cute we have no chance. So AGAIN. WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD?
no its not totally useless, this board could be used to provide tips on how to improve your looks so that your chances of a woman's subjective tastes favoring you are increased. again, its not totally subjective and random. It also can be used to improve personality, personality does matter if you pass the "looks test" in the woman's eyes.

so yeah, there is a purpose to this board still.

:kick: :moon: DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can change your looks in such a way to where you can increase the chances of a woman's subject tastes favoring you. Women's subjectivity is not totally random.
For the most part it is. Some women like big muscular guys...some women DON'T. Some women like skinny guys....some DON'T.

Some women like super tall guys...some think they look like FREAKS. Everybody is different.

So basically your theory is UNREALISTIC....because we are all different and have different tastes in looks.

Some guys will have a higher percentage of women personally finding them attractive than others, becuase these guys have the right looks (right facial features, figure, style etc.) Others will have it really low to where only a very small percentage of women find them attractive.
Will certain guys be more physically attractive to women then others?...YES. Could most of the Male population...with tips from a message board or effort...achieve this"...NO!!

Again.... beauty is subjective and there is only a SMALL(very small) male population that could actually attract the majority of females with looks alone...AND most of us will never belong to this group REGARDLESS of what ANY of us say or write on this message board.

Looks matter, and you can "improve" them.
Who cares!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If I have more money, status or fame then you...I can bang ALMOST any HOT BABE I want. LOL!!!! You could look like Brad Pitt all you want...If you are taking the subway....and I'm spending nights at the palms hotel. I'll get more women then you'll ever dream of...:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: .

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
For the most part it is. Some women like big muscular guys...some women DON'T. Some women like skinny guys....some DON'T.

Some women like super tall guys...some think they look like FREAKS. Everybody is different.
:crackup:

yeah, its true, some like THIS, some like THAT...but have you ever though about the probability that an arbitrary woman will like THIS versus THAT?

obviously not.

Take for example, what are the chances of a woman personally finding you attractive if youve got a muscular body?

now compare this to the chances of a woman personally finding you attractive if youre a fat ass with a big beer gut. Shell be like 10 times more likely to personally find you attractive if youre the former. Yes, there is subjectivity, but your chances are more favorable if you look one way versus another.

So no, its not totally subjective. You make it seem like a guy who has that italian stallion male model look is just as likely to be seen as good looking by an arbitrary woman as some pasty white pale fat dude. Its, not. The male model has a higher chance of a woman finding him attractive in her eyes that the fat pale guy.

so please stop it with your BS by trying to say a womans subjectivity is totally random as if a tall guy is just as likely to be seen as attractive as a midget.

man, you should be jailed for your low IQ.
So basically your theory is UNREALISTIC....because we are all different and have different tastes in looks.
oh, yeah, we are all so different to where any two guys both have the same chances of beeing seen as good looking in the eyes of some random woman. oh yeah, Im sure those statistics will be exactly the same. :yawn:

Will certain guys be more physically attractive to women then others?...YES. Could most of the Male population...with tips from a message board or effort...achieve this"...NO!!
oh, so now youre admiting that some men do have an advantage in getting a woman's personal taste favorable. Gee, you must like contridicting yourself.

Oh, and by the way, if looks are changable to an extent, then the answer is YES, this board could be used to exchange tips on how to do this. oops, youre wrong again.

Again.... beauty is subjective and there is only a SMALL(very small) male population that could actually attract the majority of females with looks alone...AND most of us will never belong to this group REGARDLESS of what ANY of us say or write on this message board.
Arent you "looks dont matter" people supposed to be all postive thinking with youre "the sky is the limit" kind of thinking? I mean what happened to that? It looks to me like your indulging in self limiting beleifs, what you accuse looks matterists of doing. how hypocritical you guys are.

seriously though, looks are improvable to an extent. Only a small minority of fugly guys are screwed in this area. But if your near average looking, you can improve your looks to an extent okay?

Who cares!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! If I have more money, status or fame then you...I can bang ALMOST any HOT BABE I want. LOL!!!! You could look like Brad Pitt all you want...If you are taking the subway....and I'm spending nights at the palms hotel. I'll get more women then you'll ever dream of...:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: .
1. its easier to improve ones looks than to be come some a millionaire.
2. Even if your were rich, you still couldnt bang ANY hot babe. only a minority, becuase only a minority are gold diggers, most hot babes still need that basic physical attraction to sleep with a man, ie looks being part of that.
3. :crackup: an no, you wouldnt be getting more women than me if a ton of women want to jump my bones the second they see me, youll only be able to get gold diggers, sucks for you doesnt it.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what to do. Usually, at least once a weekend, some girl will say that I am "hot." But, even though I get plenty of phone numbers and emails, I have a hard time getting these girls out on dates.
Welcome to the club. I got a 9.6 on Hot or Not and have girls looking at me with 'bedroom eyes' all the time.

What i've found is that they want me now at that time (or short time window), and if they don't get me can take as rejection or "He's never gonna do anything".

They'll turn into bytches to you if you don't fvck them right away because they are frustrated.

Thing is, i'm working towards it by lining up dates. They don't want that. If they feel you are really good looking and get to know them and don't like them, you'll ditch them for another girl (because you have so many chasing you they think).

Personality doesn't have much to do with it. Some guys say and do the lamest shyte and still get laid alot.

It sux, but the good thing is you can be tapping alot of azz, just have to lead them to the bedroom. Speed this up so it happens the same night. Be subtle, yet persistant.

Girls are definitely different. Their sexual peak times very alot.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they tell u ur hot!!!!!!...in other words they have aproved u either to be their BF,FB,or a OS(ONE NIGHT STAND)...........WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT Fvcking them...u act like player...and u go down as a wuss...theirs no better answer than saying ur name fits u right ur total AFC...MYSTERY OR STYLE IS NOT HERE TO HELP U...SO WHY SCREW IT UP FOR YOURSELF

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tougher than you think lil-devil. You get alot of jealous female 'haters' that try and screw it up for you. In other words, if she can't have you, her friend sure as hell isn't going to either.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

yeah, its true, some like THIS, some like THAT...but have you ever though about the probability that an arbitrary woman will like THIS versus THAT?

obviously not.

Take for example, what are the chances of a woman personally finding you attractive if youve got a muscular body?

now compare this to the chances of a woman personally finding you attractive if youre a fat ass with a big beer gut. Shell be like 10 times more likely to personally find you attractive if youre the former. Yes, there is subjectivity, but your chances are more favorable if you look one way versus another.

So no, its not totally subjective. You make it seem like a guy who has that italian stallion male model look is just as likely to be seen as good looking by an arbitrary woman as some pasty white pale fat dude. Its, not. The male model has a higher chance of a woman finding him attractive in her eyes that the fat pale guy.
AGAIN....It all depends on the women. You see...there is a good portion of woman out there who don't want an Italian stallion look(or any other look in particular). A lot of women out there like a hip hop look. Some like a preppy look...Some hate it...etc etc...I could go on and on forever.
Depending on her upbringing and culture it all varies what a women finds attractive. So the guy who just has looks....will always be screwed when it comes to getting women on a MASS level. And I don't know about you but I LOVE ALL WOMEN. It would suck to to miss out on any of these hot babes out there just because this. Thats the bad news.
The good news...is that there are certain men who can ATTRACT women on a MASS scale. They can break through cultural barriers and BANG almost any girl they WANT.

so please stop it with your BS by trying to say a womans subjectivity is totally random as if a tall guy is just as likely to be seen as attractive as a midget.
I never said this

oh, yeah, we are all so different to where any two guys both have the same chances of beeing seen as good looking in the eyes of some random woman. oh yeah, Im sure those statistics will be exactly the same. :yawn:
Again....It all depends on her upbringing and culture. It's a multicultural world. Why can't you understand this????? WAKE THE HELL UP.

oh, so now youre admiting that some men do have an advantage in getting a woman's personal taste favorable. Gee, you must like contridicting yourself.
No I'm not....because I never said looks CAN'T be advantage. What I am saying is that looks can be an advantage with one women and be a disadvantage with another. Sucks doesn't it?!?

It's good thing that there are guys out there who have qualities that can TRANSCEND looks. :yawn:

Oh, and by the way, if looks are changable to an extent, then the answer is YES, this board could be used to exchange tips on how to do this. oops, youre wrong again.
I never said looks aren't changeable. I just said that most will never improve them to a point to attract women on a MASS scale. Because we have so many cultural differences.

Arent you "looks dont matter" people supposed to be all postive thinking with youre "the sky is the limit" kind of thinking? I mean what happened to that? It looks to me like your indulging in self limiting beleifs, what you accuse looks matterists of doing. how hypocritical you guys are.
"The good news...is that there are certain men who can ATTRACT women on a MASS scale. They can break through cultural barriers and BANG almost any girl they WANT."

"It's good thing that there are guys out there who have qualities that can TRANSCEND looks."

Sounds pretty positive to me.....:crackup:

1. its easier to improve ones looks than to be come some a millionaire.
Thats your opinion.....and a VERY wrong one I might add.

2. Even if your were rich, you still couldnt bang ANY hot babe. only a minority, becuase only a minority are gold diggers, most hot babes still need that basic physical attraction to sleep with a man, ie looks being part of that.
I never said ANY. And.........................................

This is the most RETARDED statement I have ever heard on this board. "only a minority" Rich men can't bang almost any hot babe?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!! What planet are you from???????

3. :crackup: an no, you wouldnt be getting more women than me if a ton of women want to jump my bones the second they see me, youll only be able to get gold diggers, sucks for you doesnt it.
LOL!!!!. Like she wants to be with some broke a$$ pretty boy...Instead vacationing ALL of the world...not having to worry about a damn thing....Driving foreign cars...etc etc What hot babe would give that up? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

WAKE THE HELL UP!

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
both sides of the truth....................

tmpgstx said:
It's tougher than you think lil-devil. You get alot of jealous female 'haters' that try and screw it up for you. In other words, if she can't have you, her friend sure as hell isn't going to either.
thats..true i give u props for saying that....but wouldn't it be better IF he learned to calibrate first ...cuz his pick ups are just going to hell CUZ.. he doesn't know how to this...what it seems to me is that he just stays in the comfort zone for to LONG and make advances...really!! if u can exude plenty of confidence...show that u have the abilty ..and sometimes grab your balls and just go for it...thats enough..to get the girl drooling for you and anything that her friends try to do will not even matter...

If she has friends...be nice..and play your cards right...and u will be unstopoble!!!!!!

THe whole poin about CALIBRATION IS give the girl what she needs(dhv's)(comfort)(kino) not what she already has..!!!

the signs for ur pick-up routine...
remember the lights: green :move on(postive)
yelloow:proceed with caution(neutral)
red:stop(negative)

THE LAST TIME I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CALIBRATE MY PICK-UP WAS WHEN I WASN'T INTERESTED IN THE GIRL...and i didnt know how to get the girl from touching my lil..friend...

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats..true i give u props for saying that....but wouldn't it be better IF he learned to calibrate first ...cuz his pick ups are just going to hell CUZ.. he doesn't know how to this...what it seems to me is that he just stays in the comfort zone for to LONG and make advances...really!! if u can exude plenty of confidence...show that u have the abilty ..and sometimes grab your balls and just go for it...thats enough..to get the girl drooling for you and anything that her friends try to do will not even matter...

If she has friends...be nice..and play your cards right...and u will be unstopoble!!!!!!
Good point. I have this girl that *really* likes me and her friends do to, but doesn't amount to shyte because i'm not in their circles. These girls compete with each other for guys in their circles. She knows she can have me, so strings me along. In the mean time, she enjoys winning over her friend's boyfriend! Actually though, he went after her etc. The inside track.

You have to be in their little click most of the time, unless you are out and have wingman and hook-up at parties etc.

The good-looking guy has it great at events like concerts, fairs, rodeos etc. because the girls have liquid courage and come up to him, even throw themselves on him. Sober though, *entirely* different story. Most are very shy and coy around guys they really like.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
AGAIN....It all depends on the women. You see...there is a good portion of woman out there who don't want an Italian stallion look(or any other look in particular). A lot of women out there like a hip hop look. Some like a preppy look...Some hate it...etc etc...I could go on and on forever.
okay, so youre admitting that some like the italian look, and some hate it. Great, agress with my point about it being subjective.

But your low IQ isnt allowing you to see that its not equally likely. If we looked at all women in america from all backgrounds and had them rate what "look" they like/hate. We might find that the preppy look would be preffered by 70% and the hip hop look by 30% or vice versa. THIS MEANS IT IS BENEFICIAL TO CHANGE TO ONE LOOK VS THE OTHER.

your low IQ is trying to say it will be 50% prefer preppy and 50% prefer hiphop. thats rediculous son. WAKE UP!!!!!!

SINCE ITS NOT EQUALY LIKELY, THIS MEANS YOULL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU SPORT ONE LOOK OVER ANOTHER. and hence why one should invest in improving/changing his looks.A man will never be able to bang masses of women, but he sure can reach his maximum potential. modifying how he looks will be a requirement for this.

Depending on her upbringing and culture it all varies what a women finds attractive. So the guy who just has looks....will always be screwed when it comes to getting women on a MASS level. And I don't know about you but I LOVE ALL WOMEN. It would suck to to miss out on any of these hot babes out there just because this. Thats the bad news.
1st, the bad news is that youll never be able to bang masses of women. so you can love all the women you want, but youll never be able to get masses of them. The fact that looks matter, and women have different tastes is partly why this is. sucks doesnt it.

2nd, who cares if the upbringing and culture is the CAUSE of why women's taste vary. The cause of why they like what they like is irrelevent as to why a man will benefit if he changes his looks to a certain "look".

THIS WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THERE WILL BE STATISTICAL PREFERENCES ACROSS ALL TYPES OF WOMEN!

we dont need to know why there are differences, we just need to know that there are differences and what "TYPE" majority prefer. In america, the italian stallion, chiseled face, tan, etc. is one of the types that most women will prefer, and the pasty pale white beak nosed nerdy guy will be prefered by almost no women. YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU LOOK LIKE THE ITALIAN STALLION THAN THE UGLY NERD!! who cares about the genetic and cultural reasons why this is.

All that matters is that there will be very predicable preferences amoung women's subjective tastes. CAN YOU NOT GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD? DUUHHHHHHHHHHH
The good news...is that there are certain men who can ATTRACT women on a MASS scale. They can break through cultural barriers and BANG almost any girl they WANT.
cool, so you should have no problem citing your source of this example of a man who can break through culural barriers and bang ALMOST ANY woman he wants. oh please do, please show me the proof of this great man who can get almost any woman from all different backgrounds :D

I never said this
oh but you implied it :yes:. your whole argument is that women have equally different tastes in what they like in how a guy looks, and so he wont be any better off if he adopts one look over another. THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT!!

Again....It all depends on her upbringing and culture. It's a multicultural world. Why can't you understand this????? WAKE THE HELL UP.
and again, why women's tastes are different doesnt matter. all that matters is that there will be statistical predictabilities on what they prefer, meaning a guy who looks one way will be better off then looking another. why cant you understand this? WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!
No I'm not....because I never said looks CAN'T be advantage. What I am saying is that looks can be an advantage with one women and be a disadvantage with another. Sucks doesn't it?!?
and Im saying some guys will have a look that will be prefered by a higher percentage of women than some other guy. cool huh. :)

It's good thing that there are guys out there who have qualities that can TRANSCEND looks. :yawn:
its a good thing there are ways to prove claims, so why dont you back this statement up with some evidence :yawn:

I never said looks aren't changeable. I just said that most will never improve them to a point to attract women on a MASS scale. Because we have so many cultural differences.
so what? who cares about attracting on a MASS scale. no man can get any woman on a mass scale anyways. but a guy sure can improve his chances of getting that hottie he sees waiting in line at Starbucks by improving his looks so that shell have a higher probability of liking him in her own personal genetic/culturally shaped prefence.

This is the most RETARDED statement I have ever heard on this board. "only a minority" Rich men can't bang almost any hot babe?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!! What planet are you from???????
what planet are you from, only gold diggers fvck ugly rich dudes, theyre a minority of hot women. WELCOME TO REALITY :crackup:

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you take everything out of context.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Depends on the area-my friend's a pasty white beak nosed nerd and gets more girls than me, an Italian Stallion. Girls think he's "cute", while they find me "intimidating"
so by "intimidating" that means "hot". And youre an italian stallion, and theyre intimidated by you? shocking! :yawn:

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We might find that the preppy look would be preffered by 70% and the hip hop look by 30% or vice versa. THIS MEANS IT IS BENEFICIAL TO CHANGE TO ONE LOOK VS THE OTHER.
It can be an ADVANTAGE and a DISADVANTAGE. Damn...I hate repeating myself...LOL

your low IQ is trying to say it will be 50% prefer preppy and 50% prefer hiphop. thats rediculous son. WAKE UP!!!!!!
I never said this or implied this. :crazy:

SINCE ITS NOT EQUALY LIKELY, THIS MEANS YOULL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU SPORT ONE LOOK OVER ANOTHER. and hence why one should invest in improving/changing his looks.A man will never be able to bang masses of women, but he sure can reach his maximum potential. modifying how he looks will be a requirement for this.
Again....What planet are you from?!?!?!!? Rock stars, professional athletes, famous guys...etc etc......are banging AND attracting MASSES of women RIGHT NOW. These men are attracting women from ALL different cultural backgrounds and upbringings. Men who fit the "Italian Stallion" look or an other LOOK will NEVER accomplish this. You know....CONSISTENTLY scoring gorgeous babes from different backgrounds. :yes:

1st, the bad news is that youll never be able to bang masses of women. so you can love all the women you want, but youll never be able to get masses of them. The fact that looks matter, and women have different tastes is partly why this is. sucks doesnt it.

2nd, who cares if the upbringing and culture is the CAUSE of why women's taste vary. The cause of why they like what they like is irrelevent as to why a man will benefit if he changes his looks to a certain "look".

THIS WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THERE WILL BE STATISTICAL PREFERENCES ACROSS ALL TYPES OF WOMEN!

we dont need to know why there are differences, we just need to know that there are differences and what "TYPE" majority prefer. In america, the italian stallion, chiseled face, tan, etc. is one of the types that most women will prefer, and the pasty pale white beak nosed nerdy guy will be prefered by almost no women. YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IF YOU LOOK LIKE THE ITALIAN STALLION THAN THE UGLY NERD!! who cares about the genetic and cultural reasons why this is.
"Again....What planet are you from?!?!?!!? Rock stars, professional athletes, famous guys...etc etc......are banging AND attracting MASSES of women RIGHT NOW. These men are attracting women from ALL different cultural backgrounds and upbringings. Men who fit the "Italian Stallion" look or an other LOOK will NEVER accomplish this. You know....CONSISTENTLY scoring gorgeous babes from different backgrounds. :yes: "

Repeated....BECAUSE YOU STILL JUST DON'T GET IT.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

cool, so you should have no problem citing your source of this example of a man who can break through culural barriers and bang ALMOST ANY woman he wants. oh please do, please show me the proof of this great man who can get almost any woman from all different backgrounds :D
I will do that once YOU cite YOUR source...that shows that women from ALL of the world prefer the "ITALIAN STALLION" look. And that matters because in case you haven't noticed the USA is a MULTICULTURAL country. Please I'm anxiously awaiting that one. LOL!!!!

oh but you implied it :yes:. your whole argument is that women have equally different tastes in what they like in how a guy looks, and so he wont be any better off if he adopts one look over another. THIS IS YOUR ARGUMENT!!
AGAIN...I never said this. I said that some men do have an ADVANTAGE. "No I'm not....because I never said looks CAN'T be advantage. What I am saying is that looks can be an advantage with one women and be a disadvantage with another." Also repeated....BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T GET IT. LOL!!!

and again, why women's tastes are different doesnt matter. all that matters is that there will be statistical predictabilities on what they prefer,

No, there will not be...because women have "varying tastes". Wrong again....:crackup: Stop contradicting yourself. LOL!!!

In america, the italian stallion, chiseled face, tan, etc. is one of the types that most women will prefer, and the pasty pale white beak nosed nerdy guy will be prefered by almost no women.
First off you have no proof of this whats so ever. And second..................Has your crazy a$$ even considered the fact that there is a lot of people on SoSuave who are NOT from the America? So AGAIN even if you continue to believe this fallacy....how does that help the other members of this board? EXACTLY....IT DOESN'T. None of this constant debating about LOOKS helps AT ALL. It's COMPLETE GARBAGE. Because it is sooooooo "SUBJECTIVE". WAKE UP

so what? who cares about attracting on a MASS scale. no man can get any woman on a mass scale anyways. but a guy sure can improve his chances of getting that hottie he sees waiting in line at Starbucks by improving his looks so that shell have a higher probability of liking him in her own personal genetic/culturally shaped prefence.
You have LIMITING beliefs which leads to....MEDIOCRITY. MEDIOCRITY is what I hate with a passion. Thats why many people come here....is because WE HATE MEDIOCRITY. And your SILLY ideas about LOOKS lead to just that....MEDIOCRITY.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And BTW......the day I have to PROVE that a MAJORITY of HOT BABES are attracted to SUCCESSFUL, wealthy men is the day I check myself into a mental institution.
Do I need to write you a damn research paper to convince you men like women with nice tits and ass? WTF?!?!?!?! What the heck is wrong with you? Isn't it obvious to you?
:confused: :confused: :confused: