"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girls by location

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
I was wondering when it comes to approaching women, is it easier to approach women in certain areas than other? I personally have found girls in the hood/inner city to be more approachable than girls in the suburbs.. Whenever I drive to Inglewood and South Central L.A., I have no problem chattin up the women there and its much easier to cold approach them than say in the San Fernando Valley(suburbs of L.A.). If I tried doin the cold approach in the San Fernando Valley, they'd think im tryin to rob them and all.
From your experiences, does location play as a factor on if a woman is more approachable or not?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I think that the environment plays a factor. I can see the difference between chatting up a woman in a club as opposed to a book store or clothing store. It all depends on their comfort factor which I believe is effected by their present company.

Women tend to act different whether or not they have their friends nearby. That is why it's good when appoaching a woman in a group, to engage the entire group since she will more than likely engage you in the manner that the entire group does.

But back to the environment issue, be careful not to catagorize hood woman or burb women. I've seen each completely change their demeanor when put into a different environment.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
the best place to approach is in a feces infested bathroom because its so romantic
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
LOL LaDawg, I live in the San Fernando Valley... and yes, approaches are nice and difficult here thanks to the extreme attractiveness of so many of the girls plus the enhanced bytch shields.

Gotta love a challenge... :D
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Ay, what part of the San Fernando Valley you in? I stay in Northridge. Today, me and my homie were ridin down Crenshaw Blvd in South Central L.A. and saw these group of tight females. However, he warned me(he grew up all over South Central) that they probably were associated with the Bloods because they had all red on and that u never know what might happen. We go inside the restaurant and just as we go out, three dudes come out to them all in red,so u know they probably Blood members, especially since the area was around the Crenshaw Mall(Known Blood territory since its around the Jungle). No woman worth getin in trouble over.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top