Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls becoming more confident while men less confident

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They r only confident up until the moment I fvck them senseless and then I get them to make me some sandwiches while I lie down naked in bed.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballsy even. Society is steering in that direction where women should be regarded as better than men.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fill the void from low Testosterone males

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your confidence comes from the feedbacks you get from the outside, if reproaching a young male is mandatory while reproaching a young girl is not allowed you mess it all already by the kindergarden times.

All you get are over entitled good to nothing women and submissive or rebel men, you get scared soy boys and thugs who dont give a fvck about the law or the rules...which is basically what is gonna happen with young men nowadays.

A deviant environment generates deviant individuals.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. They are not becoming more confident. They are becoming more outspoken, and less self constrained.

Kind of like kids in a class that has gotten out of control due to lack of discipline.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that women have become more confident. They aren't expected to be homemakers catering to husbands anymore. They have gone to work and made their own careers, bought their own cars and houses. As a result they have developed confidence in themselves thru what they have accomplished.

As for men.....I think there has always been a lot of beta men, however the sanctions that society had in place 20+yrs ago worked to help prop up the more beta, less confident males. Those things aren't in place anymore so they appear less confident than ever before.

There are also a lot of males out there that were raised by single mommies....and they have produced some of the weakest males I have seen.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more that "men" (around under 40) have become A LOT more soft. Not all their fault, it's a combination of lower testosterone genetically, over-parenting, and what they were taught in school.

This, in combination with female empowerment, #metoo, and all the attention they get from social media and dating apps, has created the PERFECT STORM.

I have huge success dating women 20-25 years younger because I keep in great shape and exude confidence and own a business. Their DNA wiring says "mate with this guy" and that's something they can't turn off. I have se*x with maybe 30-50% of them.

One thing that has really worked in my favor are dating apps where mature men can find younger women to hang out with. The whole age difference issue has become much less taboo is the past 5-10 years.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I receive a "Hey there ;)" from one I don't want on POF, or OKCupid, or Tinder and on and on, I just ignore. If they want to be non-responsive just because I don't come up with something "witty" (which I do sometimes) then I willn't respond either. Plus it's Always one 3 to 4 notches below me that opens me. She's either fat or just a few years younger than me or not of my RACE or mixed race etc etc. It's a total mismatch that's always opening me. If I open one that's on par with Me, then I get ignored or looked over or disregarded as not good enough when I'm pretty fvckin badas5 in my opinion. In person, in stores, wherever, I get looks from most females. It's because I'm healthy one, and I do not work in a cubicle. I think that if I started motorcycle ridin that I'd be flush in the po0n. That'd be the trifecta, be a badboy well into my 60s like guys I know who are still slaying 30 years younger in their 60s. Got 20 more years before my 60s, still time is of the essence.