"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls becoming more confident while men less confident

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They r only confident up until the moment I fvck them senseless and then I get them to make me some sandwiches while I lie down naked in bed.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Ballsy even. Society is steering in that direction where women should be regarded as better than men.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
They fill the void from low Testosterone males
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Most of your confidence comes from the feedbacks you get from the outside, if reproaching a young male is mandatory while reproaching a young girl is not allowed you mess it all already by the kindergarden times.

All you get are over entitled good to nothing women and submissive or rebel men, you get scared soy boys and thugs who dont give a fvck about the law or the rules...which is basically what is gonna happen with young men nowadays.

A deviant environment generates deviant individuals.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I disagree. They are not becoming more confident. They are becoming more outspoken, and less self constrained.

Kind of like kids in a class that has gotten out of control due to lack of discipline.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,450
I agree that women have become more confident. They aren't expected to be homemakers catering to husbands anymore. They have gone to work and made their own careers, bought their own cars and houses. As a result they have developed confidence in themselves thru what they have accomplished.

As for men.....I think there has always been a lot of beta men, however the sanctions that society had in place 20+yrs ago worked to help prop up the more beta, less confident males. Those things aren't in place anymore so they appear less confident than ever before.

There are also a lot of males out there that were raised by single mommies....and they have produced some of the weakest males I have seen.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
It's more that "men" (around under 40) have become A LOT more soft. Not all their fault, it's a combination of lower testosterone genetically, over-parenting, and what they were taught in school.

This, in combination with female empowerment, #metoo, and all the attention they get from social media and dating apps, has created the PERFECT STORM.

I have huge success dating women 20-25 years younger because I keep in great shape and exude confidence and own a business. Their DNA wiring says "mate with this guy" and that's something they can't turn off. I have se*x with maybe 30-50% of them.

One thing that has really worked in my favor are dating apps where mature men can find younger women to hang out with. The whole age difference issue has become much less taboo is the past 5-10 years.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
When I receive a "Hey there ;)" from one I don't want on POF, or OKCupid, or Tinder and on and on, I just ignore. If they want to be non-responsive just because I don't come up with something "witty" (which I do sometimes) then I willn't respond either. Plus it's Always one 3 to 4 notches below me that opens me. She's either fat or just a few years younger than me or not of my RACE or mixed race etc etc. It's a total mismatch that's always opening me. If I open one that's on par with Me, then I get ignored or looked over or disregarded as not good enough when I'm pretty fvckin badas5 in my opinion. In person, in stores, wherever, I get looks from most females. It's because I'm healthy one, and I do not work in a cubicle. I think that if I started motorcycle ridin that I'd be flush in the po0n. That'd be the trifecta, be a badboy well into my 60s like guys I know who are still slaying 30 years younger in their 60s. Got 20 more years before my 60s, still time is of the essence.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top