"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

girls ask if you have a girlfriend?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?
How you answer her question would depend on the situation but I would typically do a C&F (and overall avoidant) response to that. However, never ask her if she has a boyfriend. That immediately comes across as desperate to them. Just assume they don't and ask them out for a drink (or just buy her one if you are already at the bar/restaurant). If she is in a serious, committed relationship (and wants to continue to be) she will let you know without you asking. You maintain much better frame this way.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Just pause, give her a big stare and say "are you serious?" and just keep your eye contact and maintain a serious look. After she says whatever she has to say, just shake your head.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I always liked the “No I like to do whatever I want whenever I want” response.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
The magic bullet that ALWAYS works in just about ANY situation:

"I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person.".

Her: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No. I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person.

Her: What are you looking for:
Me: I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person

Her: Are you wanting a relationship?
Me: I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person

Happy hunting
 
Top