Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls ask if you have a girlfriend?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?
How you answer her question would depend on the situation but I would typically do a C&F (and overall avoidant) response to that. However, never ask her if she has a boyfriend. That immediately comes across as desperate to them. Just assume they don't and ask them out for a drink (or just buy her one if you are already at the bar/restaurant). If she is in a serious, committed relationship (and wants to continue to be) she will let you know without you asking. You maintain much better frame this way.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pause, give her a big stare and say "are you serious?" and just keep your eye contact and maintain a serious look. After she says whatever she has to say, just shake your head.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked the “No I like to do whatever I want whenever I want” response.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The magic bullet that ALWAYS works in just about ANY situation:

"I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person.".

Her: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No. I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person.

Her: What are you looking for:
Me: I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person

Her: Are you wanting a relationship?
Me: I am currently enjoying the single life/dating. I am in no rush for something serious but not opposed to more with the right person

Happy hunting