7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I just tell them I'm a gay and can strip for them at a later date.Tell her no, ask her how man abortions she had.
How you answer her question would depend on the situation but I would typically do a C&F (and overall avoidant) response to that. However, never ask her if she has a boyfriend. That immediately comes across as desperate to them. Just assume they don't and ask them out for a drink (or just buy her one if you are already at the bar/restaurant). If she is in a serious, committed relationship (and wants to continue to be) she will let you know without you asking. You maintain much better frame this way.I've had a ton of girls in real life situations ask if I have a girlfriend. So I decided to ask girls now if they have a boyfriend? reckon that's good game?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.