GreatHornedOwl
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 11, 2010
- Messages
- 382
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 43
The guy lives half across the country, lol. That's what's confusing to me.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Dude come on.The guy lives half across the country, lol. That's what's confusing to me.
She just started doing it, dummy.Men, you’re supposed to screen for social media whoring prior to agreeing to exclusivity. This conversation must be had up front. This behavior is unacceptable.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
So, she clicks the like button of some photos of a guy from Facebook, and you guys think the world is coming to an end. This is my fault asking for advice. I knew it was going to turn out like this.
Wait a minute. Who created a post called...She actually isn't my girlfriend.
So why are you posting about her facebook activity on a seduction forum?I have not banged her, nor do I want to right now.
OP is exclusive with a woman he hasn't even banged yet. How is that possible?Men, you’re supposed to screen for social media whoring prior to agreeing to exclusivity. This conversation must be had up front. This behavior is unacceptable.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Gen ZOP is exclusive with a woman he hasn't even banged yet. How is that possible?