"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girlfriend "likes" jocks Facebook pictures

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
The guy lives half across the country, lol. That's what's confusing to me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
The guy lives half across the country, lol. That's what's confusing to me.
Dude come on.
This isnt about physical distance, its about principle and intent. She is acting out of character with someone in another state for now, but what will happen if she bumps into a similar guy in your town? Dont be comforted by the long distance and be incensed by the display of thirst
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
So, she clicks the like button of some photos of a guy from Facebook, and you guys think the world is coming to an end. This is my fault asking for advice. I knew it was going to turn out like this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So, she clicks the like button of some photos of a guy from Facebook, and you guys think the world is coming to an end. This is my fault asking for advice. I knew it was going to turn out like this.

She actually isn't my girlfriend.
Wait a minute. Who created a post called...
Girlfriend "likes" jocks Facebook pictures

And if you don't care who this girl likes, why are you asking about it?
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
What's funny, almost sad is everything I'm saying is true. My behavior is so irrational it's coming off as trolling.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top