"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girlfriend heading off for 5 weeks this summer.

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......
I am with you on this one. He can disregard anything said above this post, but if he intensifies communication during these 5 weeks, I think he will be just solidifying the death of this already half dead relationship.
 
Top