Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend heading off for 5 weeks this summer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@flowtheory from what I've witnessed, it's @Spaz mission on here to consistently try to piss ppl off so they will engage in a back and forth put down war with him.

It's an attention seeking device for him. Your response is the payoff
R u still upset with me for dismissing ur grandeur delusions that I'm orbiting you ?

Stop trying to get my attentions.

I don't do old gals....phulease.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......
I am with you on this one. He can disregard anything said above this post, but if he intensifies communication during these 5 weeks, I think he will be just solidifying the death of this already half dead relationship.