Girlfriend heading off for 5 weeks this summer.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Lol just going to pump your own ego up and try to put me down because I disagree with some perspectives here. Let’s take it down a notch spaz. It’s a forum. No need to act like longtail because there’s someone who doesn’t agree with you in this thread.

All I’m saying is she is communicating fine with him and he’s getting self conscious because he’s now without summer plans. She had options, and took them.
He never even put forth an option for them and now he’s resenting her! He hasn’t been strong in their relationship. He makes all the effort of driving to her 55 miles away and sleeps over. He’s all up in her frame. I don’t get why she’s the one to blame in this specific case. Because if she did end up doing something of detriment to the relationship it would be because of his weakness displayed throughout. Not going on his own trips, all his efforts, not pursuing his law stuff fully, etc
Not putting you down dude.

Just stating a fact.

If you can't see it, then it ain't my fault that you're been immersed too deep within the imperative to know the difference that others see.

It's either that or you're not fvcked enough women.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not putting you down dude.

Just stating a fact.

If you can't see it, then it ain't my fault that you're been immersed too deep within the imperative to know the difference that others see.

It's either that or you're not fvcked enough women.
Haha I’ve been with plenty of women. And I’m in no womans imperative. And I’m not some MGTOW or weakness like that. But I do believe in pragmatism within life and seeing all sides of the story before assuming the worst. But there is a lot of assuming the worst here based on little information.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This relationship will end somewhere between the next 6 months to a year. This girl is the typical modern woman, minding her work and her things and you're the modern soyboy wannabe, minding her and her plans and being there and ready for her while she goes on with her life. The dynamics of the relationship are wrong, she's leading it, you're following, you got no options, she already "has you in the bag" in her mind and she will dump you if/as soon as you push for "more time together" + when she finds a perceived better option.

You want truth? This is truth. You want consolation and confirmation of your confusion? Go somewhere else.
+1

Forget you or my advice which coincides. Rollo in book 1 says LDR isn't a relationship. She can be skiing down cawk mountain optimise hypergamy, and captain cuck gets no play in the meantime yet provides the security of insulation to her stupidity.

A lot of guys need to get their testosterone checked

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I’ve been with plenty of women. And I’m in no womans imperative. And I’m not some MGTOW or weakness like that. But I do believe in pragmatism within life and seeing all sides of the story before assuming the worst. But there is a lot of assuming the worst here based on little information.
You can deny all you want but the more experienced guys can see through it as I do.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory from what I've witnessed, it's @Spaz mission on here to consistently try to piss ppl off so they will engage in a back and forth put down war with him.

It's an attention seeking device for him. Your response is the payoff

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory from what I've witnessed, it's @Spaz mission on here to consistently try to piss ppl off so they will engage in a back and forth put down war with him.

It's an attention seeking device for him. Your response is the payoff
R u still upset with me for dismissing ur grandeur delusions that I'm orbiting you ?

Stop trying to get my attentions.

I don't do old gals....phulease.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this extra sh!t is just mental masterbation, at the end of the day, if you're not happy or don't feel like she's invested like you are then break up with her, no need to waste anymore time on her.

Also, you can't expect someone to do the same things you do for them, that's life.
You made you're own decision to sacrifice you're sh!t for her, you can't be mad at her for that, that's you're fault.

If she wants to go away for 5 weeks let her go, don't chase or try to stop her.

Meanwhile, as of right now after you read my comment, mentally and emotionally check out of this relationship.

None of that lovey dovey "ooh baby I miss you oh so much my love" none of that sh!t.

If she wants to talk to you she will have to call/text you, period. she ask why you seem distant you say "I just been busy"

Don't act all butt hurt, don't tell her about you're "feelings" just fall all the way back. If my gf went away for 5 weeks I'm not going to be driving myself crazy wondering what she's doing, she's going to be wondering what I'm doing, she's going to be wondering if I'm cheating ECT not the other way around.

This is what you do if insist on staying with her but if she doesn't make you feel wanted or feel good or she doesn't act in a ideal way that you think a gf should why stay with her?

I'm not a faithful guy so if my girl left for 5 weeks that gives me time to fvck other women......
I am with you on this one. He can disregard anything said above this post, but if he intensifies communication during these 5 weeks, I think he will be just solidifying the death of this already half dead relationship.