Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend dumped me "I need to focus on school, I rushed into this relationship"

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao pass me that maserati and ill pull every model around. Dan Bilzerian doesnt know who the f8ck came around. Ill be doing an orgy with shakira beyonce and rihanna tonight. I drive a old fiat and i pull hot girls every weekend lmfao. Visit holland with your exclusive car and watch some pimp sh1t happen

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is going to read this thread in a couple months and cringe.

We've all been there though.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that age are just looking for fun, you put out a relationship vibe, this spooked her. Don't believe any of the BS about her needing to 'focus' on college, she's trying to let you down easy. Learn from this and just move on.
Nah trust me, college can be really hard and drain a lot of time and energy. If the boyfriend/girlfriend in question is pushy, needy, clingy and demanding, then it can very much add to the stress, at which point you have to make a choice: focus on college, or focus on the boyfriend/girlfriend. Dumb people will choose the latter, smart people will choose the former.

She probably was a smart girl who just couldn't put up with the OP's trust issues and clingy bullsh*t, especially not while in college.

I'm not saying she dumped him because of college, I'm saying she dumped him because he has trust issues and was acting clingy, which in combination with her being a senior in college, was just too much for her to put up with.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah trust me, college can be really hard and drain a lot of time and energy. If the boyfriend/girlfriend in question is pushy, needy, clingy and demanding, then it can very much add to the stress, at which point you have to make a choice: focus on college, or focus on the boyfriend/girlfriend. Dumb people will choose the latter, smart people will choose the former.

She probably was a smart girl who just couldn't put up with the OP's trust issues and clingy bullsh*t, especially not while in college.

I'm not saying she dumped him because of college, I'm saying she dumped him because he has trust issues and was acting clingy, which in combination with her being a senior in college, was just too much for her to put up with.
People can walk and chew gum at the same time. For the right guy a girl will make time for him. College really isn't that hard. Most girls in college are string along at least a couple of dudes and if she is hot has a couple of orbiters as well.

If she REALLY likes a guy she WILL make time for him.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she was just too young..doesn't even know where she's headed after graduation and in a world full of opportunities to move and travel etc, how can I blame her for not wanting to shack up with an older established dude. Whatever lol. I don't hate her I wish her the best, im onto bigger things. I'd like to still bang her but it'd never be the same anyway. If she ****ed someone else behind my back, **** her. I'm a catch

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What a load of rubbish.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish.
Not rubbish mate, I'm in my last year of uni and I sure as hell have no time for a clingy girlfriend.

You clearly never went to university then. Or maybe the educatiob standards are way lower where you live.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not rubbish mate, I'm in my last year of uni and I sure as hell have no time for a clingy girlfriend.

You clearly never went to university then. Or maybe the educatiob standards are way lower where you live.
When a girl is interested, she will do anything to make it happen.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is interested, she will do anything to make it happen.
Im afraid this is true. They always have time for the right guy.
Keyword: right guy.

Not a clingy or demanding one, but one who accepts that she's busy and will only have time for him maybe once or twice a week.

Unless you want a serious relationship with a dumb bimbo who doesn't have her priorities straight and will throw away her study for the sake of being with you. If that's what you want then more power to you, but that makes me wonder why you wouldn't just date a chick who has a part-time job and/or wants to be a housewife.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

to quote my friend, who is an asian dude who had a 4.0 GPA, got a 1900 on his SATs(he also retook it, wanting an even better score), straight A student, currently taking a double major in college (business and math or business and finance, i can't remember) "who hasn't skipped class to hang out with a girl?

to quote myself, who received awards in school for my skill at certain subjects and who has been taking college calculus since he was a junior in high school: "I can't even keep count of the number of times i blew off schoolwork/class to hang out with a pretty girl"

the point of this post isn't bragging, the point is that if even the smartest of guys can make time for pretty girls and still keep up their grades, what would stop a girl from doing the same?

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
to quote my friend, who is an asian dude who had a 4.0 GPA, got a 1900 on his SATs(he also retook it, wanting an even better score), straight A student, currently taking a double major in college (business and math or business and finance, i can't remember) "who hasn't skipped class to hang out with a girl?

to quote myself, who received awards in school for my skill at certain subjects and who has been taking college calculus since he was a junior in high school: "I can't even keep count of the number of times i blew off schoolwork to hang out with a pretty girl"

the point of this post isn't bragging, the point is that if even the smartest of guys can make time for pretty girls and still keep up their grades, what would stop a girl from doing the same?
Good for you and your friend (not even being sarcastic here). If that's how you want to do it and it works for you, then more power to you.

For me, well, I ditch a class or two, but not often, and certainly not for a woman. Call me a nerd, maybe I am, but I have a clear list of priorities and principes, and women are far below my college and job prospects on that list. Maybe the OP's woman is like me in that regard. I doubt it, but all I'm saying is, women with a mindset similar to mine exist and if you want to be with those women, you gotta respect her priorities. If you don't, then simply next her and move on to another plate, simple, it doesn't have to be a big deal.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not a clingy or demanding one, but one who accepts that she's busy and will only have time for him maybe once or twice a week.

Unless you want a serious relationship with a dumb bimbo who doesn't have her priorities straight and will throw away her study for the sake of being with you. If that's what you want then more power to you, but that makes me wonder why you wouldn't just date a chick who has a part-time job and/or wants to be a housewife.
No. Keyword is interest. When she's interested, she'll make things happen regardless if she's in college or not.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you and your friend (not even being sarcastic here). If that's how you want to do it and it works for you, then more power to you.

For me, well, I ditch a class or two, but not often, and certainly not for a woman. Call me a nerd, maybe I am, but I have a clear list of priorities and principes, and women are far below my college and job prospects on that list. Maybe the OP's woman is like me in that regard. I doubt it, but all I'm saying is, women with a mindset similar to mine exist and if you want to be with those women, you gotta respect her priorities. If you don't, then simply next her and move on to another plate, simple, it doesn't have to be a big deal.
i would obviously never suggest that you ever risk ruining your grades, job prospects, future, finances, etc. just to get a date or even a hookup with one random woman.

but obviously you'd take an hour out of studying (unless you had finals the next day) to get your d!ck sucked, you'd miss one day of class for a 3-way with lingerie models, etc.

and that's the point many of us are trying to get across, 99% of the time a woman can make time for you, so if she doesn't she just doesn't think you're very important and would rather read a history textbook than deal with you. and if there is a legit reason that her studies are so important she can't take a couple of hours off to go out with you, then she'd counter offer with another time when she'll be free if she really wanted to hang with you.

the 1% is if you meet a woman who is like, a doctor/surgeon or a business owner or a mangaka or something and thus her work week is so insane she literally doesn't have time for you, in which case you wouldn't really want to date her either.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Keyword is interest. When she's interested, she'll make things happen regardless if she's in college or not.
Now we're just arguing over semantics, but sure, lets roll with interest as the key word.

Most women are not interested in a clingy or demanding guy, especially not if she's already in a hectic or busy life.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we're just arguing over semantics, but sure, lets roll with interest as the key word.

Most women are not interested in a clingy or demanding guy, especially not if she's already in a hectic or busy life.
Exactly. So if she is interested. Having a hectic or busy life will do nothing to stop her from seeing him.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dawg asking a chick not to vanish after 8pm on nights and to let me know shes alive, when I know how college girls operate, aka massive amounts of c0ck being thrown at them, doesn't make me clingy, it makes me respectable to my gut feeling, which was right in the end anyway.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was the one who was super clingy at first, revved it up on me like crazy, then went cold, got duped. The ole bait and switch lol Maybe i'll **** her roommate

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. So if she is interested. Having a hectic or busy life will do nothing to stop her from seeing him.
Not always true to my experience.

I've been in a 2 year relationship with a girl I really loved but I couldn't see her often due to my very demanding internship and working a part-time job next to it. I would sometimes go 3 weeks without seeing her. She thought I lost interest in her. I didn't, I was just crazy busy and I told her so but she didn't believe me. Eventually she cheated on me because of that.

I don't see how the roles couldn't be reversed. Do you really think there is not a single woman out there who might be in the same situation I have been? Lets be real here.