Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend dumped me "I need to focus on school, I rushed into this relationship"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, Its the quickness of it that makes no sense, she was very emotional and attarched a mere few days ago. I could deal
Better if it had been cold for awhile..****in strange. Young girl doesn't know she is..I asked for a little effort and reciprocation and it musta been too much. She's watching every single one of my snaps. The regret is probably building. Mates, if F buddies was a possibility wouldn't she have agreed to hook up when I asked about one last time, the other night when she dumped me?
women are cruel and fickle. you'll learn that when you deal with enough of them. it's best to expect that sort of thing and don't let it get to you

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uninterested women are cruel and fickle.

Men often conflate 'quality' with interest.
technically, that still means that all women are cruel and fickle, since they all can potentially lose interest eventually

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, this definitely isn't my first rodeo, I've been with all kinds of girls, all kinds of crazies. This damn girl was so mellow and cool. ****. But you throw me away like trash? Nahhhh buddy. I just don't understand how the interest was lost in literally like 2 days. Now I'm getting horny and thinking of her. I'm also thinking about these panties I had just bought her and now she's gonna wear for someone else. ***** lol

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, this definitely isn't my first rodeo, I've been with all kinds of girls, all kinds of crazies. This damn girl was so mellow and cool. ****. But you throw me away like trash? Nahhhh buddy. I just don't understand how the interest was lost in literally like 2 days. Now I'm getting horny and thinking of her. I'm also thinking about these panties I had just bought her and now she's gonna wear for someone else. ***** lol
Just keep no contact. If hse is willing to dump you once, what will stop her from doing it again?

I wouldn't even let her see your snaps

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said I mean I don't go out looking for other guys but if something happens I don't feel we should have to tell each other.. Asked her for one last roll in the sheets she said no
I can't believe nobody else caught this tidbit ^^. She just told you straight up she is open to other men but she doesn't feel obligated to tell you.

And notice how passive/aggressive she was about it. She's saying gee I can't help it if I'm hot and men want me...I can't help it that I can't respect you enough to say NO or not put myself in situations...

If she has a lovely smile and a great @ss you are not the only man who has noticed. It sucks that this has happened to you but she told you in the above quote.

Consider it over. Go NC, delete her from everything. She is lying to you, she doesn't respect you. Without respect a woman will never love you (they may use you - yes); they don't love you without respect. You are young and have some means. There are plenty of other women out there.

Be more judicious in letting your guard down. This one is not ready for you. The right girl makes it easy for you and effortless and will not give you the run around.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably in denial but it's what i need to hear. She's in college wants to see the world, so young about to graduate endless opportunities and ****s. Why settle? Even though I think I'm a catch and a man. I assumed she was use to wack drunk college **** by the way I had to teach her things and how she reacted to the poundings lolol. I felt like she might think "wow this older guy who's got **** going for him isn't ugly, respects me and ****s me good" like god damnit. Why was she so ready to be exclusive and then so willing to let it go, I'll never know.. sigh. There are a lot of other girls hitting me up but I just am not there right you know? Lonely as hell and it's snowing here. Gotta get use to new patterns and habits now

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question- she left her boots at my house, if she asks for them what should I say? If I want to use it and try to set up potential sex?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP take this event as a learning situation. It was just a fling, that's it. It was probably this broads 4-5th fling this yr! This could be a conservative low estimate, js.

NEVER take any broad under 25 serious! Sh*t any broad at any age really but ESPECIALLY under 25! DamnSon! You got emotionally involved waaay to soon, that's why you got burned.

There's A TON of RED flags that you just flat out ignored. Maybe you'll stick around and learn the DJ way so next time you can flip the script. Good luck.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question- she left her boots at my house, if she asks for them what should I say? If I want to use it and try to set up potential sex?
Come get them, they are outside my door etc.

Dude that's pathetic, the fact that you asked her for sex already is pathetic. She's no longer attracted to you that way. It's a desert bro, that's creepy as f in her eyes. You are over estimating how good you gave it to her.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come get them, they are outside my door etc.

Dude that's pathetic, the fact that you asked her for sex already is pathetic. She's no longer attracted to you that way. It's a desert bro, that's creepy as f in her eyes. You are over estimating how good you gave it to her.
I didnt reach out and ask her, Im currently NC, but I did say "nice to say you moved on have a good life" when I saw some snap of another dude.. yeah ****ed that up. I asked simply at the end of the break up talk nonchalantly, like should we hook up one last time? In a joking manner. I mean, if i was just a fling, why would she initiate the chase big time and rush ME into the relationship? Also if i was just a fling, why wouldnt she want to bang one last time? I dont know.. I just dont understand how people can say things and not really mean them. Christ.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm such a *****, I'm still hoping this girl reconsiders, but I have a timer, if it's 2 months from now, **** you. If it's a week or so, I'll consider it because people genuinely can make a mistake.. but after many weeks and months im not going back after shes had 50 ****s in her mouth

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uninterested women are cruel and fickle.

Men often conflate 'quality' with interest.
Conflict quality with their ( the mans ) interest.

It's not important what your "interest" is, it matters what HER interest is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technically, that still means that all women are cruel and fickle, since they all can potentially lose interest eventually
Not true. Some are actually loyal to a fault. The "hot girl" that people chase on here is loyal only to herself and her "feelings".

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
All these goddamn memories and pictures in my phone, we use to have a lot of fun man.. I wasn;t some stiff. Just confused though I played it right, I guess when she wanted to be exclusive I switched the game off and got boyfriendy..

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what it is fellas? It's I've been through this **** so many times, you trust yourself because you have the experience, like "ah this time it's right" Funny huh? It's also I'm older, she was younger, I could feel young again around her, but depressing to know I am NOT that young anymore, not wanting to get ****faced at the bars every weekend.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently went through a break up. Listen man, don't take it too badly. We anthropomorphize women too much and attach qualities to them that they don't actually have. They are fickle and are very emotional. They are also not good judges of character or talent, so don't take her dumping you as a sign of you not be good enough or something.

My EX, it was a little like your girl, but my ex was crazy (bpd or crazier than average girl with bpd traits). She would act madly in love then go cold in a split second. She's a girl on steroids, but it just comes with the territory.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All these goddamn memories and pictures in my phone, we use to have a lot of fun man.. I wasn;t some stiff. Just confused though I played it right, I guess when she wanted to be exclusive I switched the game off and got boyfriendy..
Im going through something similar right now, it's like I can only remember the great times me and my ex had, but when I start dwelling deeper, all of the phucked up moments me and her had actually TRUMP the good ones. Right now you simply want what you cant have