Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend dumped me "I need to focus on school, I rushed into this relationship"

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of crap hahahaha!

Look OP, I mean she is in college, and it is so much easier to **** once or twice and then go back normal studying or classes or whatever. No one really wants to waste their time being with someone a lot because they really can't. This is why she would rather just bang some random guys she met a few hours beforehand rather than work up to some full-blown romantic relationship. She has biological impulses too you know and she wants them to be fulfilled. You did not satisfy her needs either. It was just extra time and energy spent on worthless things thay did not meet her sexual desires. This coincides with you being pushy and somewhat needy as well with your trust issues.
Update, she snapped a picture of her sitting next to some dude I don't think I've ever seen before, maybe someone from internship or a gay dude? Does look like someone I MAY met before. She put a heart over it. I reacted like a beta and said nice to see you've move on lmaoooo have a nice life. But now I feel pissed and less like a little *****. Well the thing about me banging her and treating her well, I used to ****kkk the **** out of her dude, would wake her roommates up...and I was still messing with options, but she hen said we need to put a label on it and we both agreed to be exclusive..indidnt wanna lose her or be like nah" and leave her open to **** other guys

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ****ing 27 getting upset over this girl? I must look like a real ***** in her eyes..idk man she was just a lot of fun and she was smart and realllllly artistic I liked her a lot thougu god damn..hate when you open up and. E vulnerable

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ****ing 27 getting upset over this girl? I must look like a real ***** in her eyes..idk man she was just a lot of fun and she was smart and realllllly artistic I liked her a lot thougu god damn..hate when you open up and. E vulnerable
Again, stop beating yourself up. Just use it as a learning tool. Really, you shouldn't invest/get vulnerable for 6 months or more

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have her on snapchat
You shouldn't have her on FaceBook.
You shouldn't have her on Instagram
You shouldn't have her on text

You should be moving onto better things.
I don't want to delete her because I want to do fun things and have her see, is that wrong because it's probably in the hopes she comes back?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to delete her because I want to do fun things and have her see, is that wrong because it's probably in the hopes she comes back?
Wrong, yes. Go no contact. Dont let her see a thing. Not knowing will KILL her

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but she hen said we need to put a label on it and we both agreed to be exclusive..indidnt wanna lose her or be like nah" and leave her open to **** other guys
I was not aware of this. You could have said "ok, an open relationship" though and the label would still be there, but you would still be with other girls. Plus, because she was the one to bring it up, that meant that she liked you more than you liked her, which equates to her only wanting to be with you.

Anyway, you now know your mistakes so you have to stop getting jealous over whom she likes. Women are emotional; emotions can change very easily. Remember that.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the pros and cons of the relationship here, I am hanging on a lot too because she had this really amazing smile and a really really nice ass dude, wow.

But sexually- Eh, a very lazy type. I had to do all the work, I kind of liked it because I would literally just grab her throw her on the bed, foreplay and go to work... Dominant as hell. but in reality she was a bit of a dead fish, but I get off on teaching? like ahh yes, maybe it;s a control thing. She didn't even like to give head, it was like pulling teeth. But after sex boy was she ATTATCHEDDD man. Oh well I guess, I guess I got owned. A part of me feels like a loser because im 27, she's 22. Maybe I'm just not this fun bar hopping dude anymore

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the pros and cons of the relationship here, I am hanging on a lot too because she had this really amazing smile and a really really nice ass dude, wow.

But sexually- Eh, a very lazy type. I had to do all the work, I kind of liked it because I would literally just grab her throw her on the bed, foreplay and go to work... Dominant as hell. but in reality she was a bit of a dead fish, but I get off on teaching? like ahh yes, maybe it;s a control thing. She didn't even like to give head, it was like pulling teeth. But after sex boy was she ATTATCHEDDD man. Oh well I guess, I guess I got owned. A part of me feels like a loser because im 27, she's 22. Maybe I'm just not this fun bar hopping dude anymore
Why feel like a loser? You banged a girl 5 years junior? Jsut got to move on... women in their 20's are tough sledding because they just want to play the field. Unfortunately, this day and age, that is carrying into their 30's too...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome reasons to stay with someone. Yeah, that will pay some bills and make you better.

Doesn't sound like fun.

dubes

Banned
Reaction score
She's a disaster. What the **** are you wasting time?

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update mates, I went out last night got smashed with friends. It was a good
Time, got some clarity.. today I feel awful though, she looked at all my snapchats of fun, then posted one, I didn't look but could tell it was that same guy. Feeling like she felt guilty when she dumped because she cheated or had this dude lined up..or he's young and offers less of a scary commitment than I would..**** I'm 50/50 right now angry and sad. But in reality this broke ass college girl what was I even thinking? But she won't even miss me because there's just swarms of **** at college. Maybe she's a serial dater..backs off whenever it gets too serious. Idk man, I'm the prize here though..I'm sure she'll come back but will I even want her..

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update mates, I went out last night got smashed with friends. It was a good
Time, got some clarity.. today I feel awful though, she looked at all my snapchats of fun, then posted one, I didn't look but could tell it was that same guy. Feeling like she felt guilty when she dumped because she cheated or had this dude lined up..or he's young and offers less of a scary commitment than I would..**** I'm 50/50 right now angry and sad. But in reality this broke ass college girl what was I even thinking? But she won't even miss me because there's just swarms of **** at college. Maybe she's a serial dater..backs off whenever it gets too serious. Idk man, I'm the prize here though..I'm sure she'll come back but will I even want her..
You need to delete all social media ties.

Look at it this way, do you REALLY want her to have the ability to control your emotions, and how you feel, going forward?
Its better to take back control, cut the cord ,and go dark on her. Then don't look back.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to delete all social media ties.

Look at it this way, do you REALLY want her to have the ability to control your emotions, and how you feel, going forward?
Its better to take back control, cut the cord ,and go dark on her. Then don't look back.
You're right Sazc, but one thing I don't understand is..how, just 7 days ago are you so attarched to me, writing me these heartfelt cards and then do a complete and total 180 in a matter of mere days? I've never had a turn around that fast, unless she was purely a liar, but my reads are decent and she didn't seem
That evil lol. MAybe he was just hanging in the back and I pushed her away a bit..and she dove right in? Either way that's straight trash,how the **** can you do that?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you freak out and think it's a big deal that someone "leaves you hanging" via text at 8pm shows you are pretty much doomed to failure with long term relationships...that is really weak behaviour and after a few months it gets really annoying...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Sazc, but one thing I don't understand is..how, just 7 days ago are you so attarched to me, writing me these heartfelt cards and then do a complete and total 180 in a matter of mere days? I've never had a turn around that fast, unless she was purely a liar, but my reads are decent and she didn't seem
That evil lol. MAybe he was just hanging in the back and I pushed her away a bit..and she dove right in? Either way that's straight trash,how the **** can you do that?
Who knows? The only person who can answer your questions is she, but you are going to look like the weakest man on the planet if you reach put to ask.
She has issues. Do you REALLY want to consider spending your life with someone who can be that cold hearted so easily?

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upon reflection I feel it might be like this, She was attempting to accommodate my trust issues and ended up overcompensating for her insincerity, which I had feared all along, by inviting me to meet family, making the card, etc She wanted to show me that my legitimate concerns were illegitimate, but in the end her true colors could not be concealed. The polarization of her attitude and behavior is characteristic of someone emotionally distraught over an internal struggle, my guess is that that struggle was an attempt to prove my suspicions wrong all the while knowing that they were well-founded. Still hurts bad feel like I got duped

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what women are like

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of interest bro. I recently got dumped as well. She told me "she needs time to figure her stuff out, and she's not ready for a relationship right now". Well, a couple nights later I was out with my daughter just driving around looking at Christmas lights and she wanted to go into my exes neighborhood. Sure enough there is some dudes truck parked out in front of her house.

It sucks, but that's life man. Gotta roll with the punches and move on. It's not the end of the world, even though it feels like it is right now.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of interest bro. I recently got dumped as well. She told me "she needs time to figure her stuff out, and she's not ready for a relationship right now". Well, a couple nights later I was out with my daughter just driving around looking at Christmas lights and she wanted to go into my exes neighborhood. Sure enough there is some dudes truck parked out in front of her house.

It sucks, but that's life man. Gotta roll with the punches and move on. It's not the end of the world, even though it feels like it is right now.
The thing is, Its the quickness of it that makes no sense, she was very emotional and attarched a mere few days ago. I could deal
Better if it had been cold for awhile..****in strange. Young girl doesn't know she is..I asked for a little effort and reciprocation and it musta been too much. She's watching every single one of my snaps. The regret is probably building. Mates, if F buddies was a possibility wouldn't she have agreed to hook up when I asked about one last time, the other night when she dumped me?