"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Girlfriend comes at my place unannounced, situation leads to fight with my roommate

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
I live with a roommate that I will get rid of in 1-2 months tops. As for now, this is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have established a "date night" every Thursday, we go out do sth, eat at a restaurant, go watch a movie, play bowling, do sth together, spend some quality time together. We postponed it from Thursday to Friday this week since sth work related came up on Thursday evening so we went out last night, had an OK time, she was a bit mixed cause of this new job she starting.

Today, she shows up at my place at around 6 PM, tells me to come out open the door LOL so I go out and since my roommate told me he was about to leave in 15 minutes, I tell her come in, he leaves in 15 mins and comes back later in the evening so we can spend some time together (sex was on the menu for sure). She enters and in this moment, my stupid roommate tells me in front of her "Hey man, I wanted to do sth before I leave". I know what he meant. He wanted to jerk off before he left. For a moment, I got stuck.

On one hand, I understand she came unannounced, but she rarely does this, like once in 2 months or even more rarely. It would cost him nothing to slowly leave and moreover, there was no do or die situation, it's a jerk off, not some super important job. I got mad, lost it for a moment. Told my girl she had to go home. I accompanied her for a while, came back, told my roommate he was being a jerk and complete disgraceful. He left 15 minutes later and still hasn't come back, but I am mad as fack at him for the (in my opinion) very poor and inappropriate way he handled the situation. Told me he's paying in half for everything so he has the right to do anything he wanted LOL no context whatsoever.

Now, guys, how do you see this? Is it my gir's fault for showing up unannounced? Was my roommate a jerk and stupid? I wanna have the opinion of some guys here in sosuave. Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
WTF? Do yall share a studio apartment or something?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
I'm laughing my ass off so hard right now!
Your roommate wants to watch high definition porn in the living room, right?
And he wanted to be in the moment with 5.1 surround sexual sounds peaked at the highest decibels.
That's hardcore dedication right there!
 
Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I live with a roommate that I will get rid of in 1-2 months tops. As for now, this is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have established a "date night" every Thursday, we go out do sth, eat at a restaurant, go watch a movie, play bowling, do sth together, spend some quality time together. We postponed it from Thursday to Friday this week since sth work related came up on Thursday evening so we went out last night, had an OK time, she was a bit mixed cause of this new job she starting.

Today, she shows up at my place at around 6 PM, tells me to come out open the door LOL so I go out and since my roommate told me he was about to leave in 15 minutes, I tell her come in, he leaves in 15 mins and comes back later in the evening so we can spend some time together (sex was on the menu for sure). She enters and in this moment, my stupid roommate tells me in front of her "Hey man, I wanted to do sth before I leave". I know what he meant. He wanted to jerk off before he left. For a moment, I got stuck.

On one hand, I understand she came unannounced, but she rarely does this, like once in 2 months or even more rarely. It would cost him nothing to slowly leave and moreover, there was no do or die situation, it's a jerk off, not some super important job. I got mad, lost it for a moment. Told my girl she had to go home. I accompanied her for a while, came back, told my roommate he was being a jerk and complete disgraceful. He left 15 minutes later and still hasn't come back, but I am mad as fack at him for the (in my opinion) very poor and inappropriate way he handled the situation. Told me he's paying in half for everything so he has the right to do anything he wanted LOL no context whatsoever.

Now, guys, how do you see this? Is it my gir's fault for showing up unannounced? Was my roommate a jerk and stupid? I wanna have the opinion of some guys here in sosuave. Thanks in advance.
So, why didn't you just leave with her, go out for a bit and come back and do the horizontal mambo? I haven't read your replies yet, just wondering though...doing this to her may not have helped your standing with her in more ways than one.

At least your roommate got the message, but she got the bad end here. I do hope things work out for you.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
OP, it’s your fault for having a roommate.. this is the kind of thing you have to put up with when you don’t have your own place. You got no one to blame but yourself.

Laugh it off, make a joke out of it to your gf. All you can do.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A roommate or a housemate?

If it's a housemate then just enter your own room. Not a big problem.

If it's a roommate - I'm already having a hard time digesting this. This is even worse then staying at ur mom's place unless u r a student.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
You must have a studio apt with your roommate then? If it’s not then your friend could’ve just jacked off in his room if he really wanted to.

Your gf should’ve told you she was coming over, but I don’t think I would’ve told her to go home over something as stupid as your roommate wanting to jack off (when he was leaving in 15 mins anyways).

just when you think you’ve read it all here
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It's your fault for having a roommate that jerks off before he leaves the house. It wonder how it works for both you f@gs in your studio apartment, he lays on the coach, you put the porno on and get the lotion for him and help him out. F@gs.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
There are some really angry and sexless teenagers or failures of older men in this forum patrolling the forum and waiting to feed on any real life stories someone shares since they ain't got much of their own, I guess.

To answer the question asked from some other guys: yes, it is just a room and we both share the room, has not been a problem for 99,9% of the time, it is very cheap while I save on the side to buy some very good camera equipment in the next couple of months.

And to some of the geniuses here who say "Get an apartment of your own": thank you so much, I had never thought of that before you let me know about the option LOL
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
You share the room?!? Holy ..... This just gets better and better lol

He's jerking off in your room. That's worth a camera to you? Saving a few dollars is worth having a masturbation obsessed weirdo bitching out your girlfriend? Get your priorities straight.
 
Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I never in my 37 years had a friend or acquaintance or even a family member jerk off in the same room I'm at or even ask me to leave so he could jerk off. Say, OP, does your partner ask you to leave the room so he an jerk off or you bare a witness to that act?






 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Yeah, well this guy's a not LOL we are with our backs against each other most of the time in the work tables so we don't look at each other, but he's kind of a sexual addict so yeah...I will be gone in 1-2 months tops, am already pinpointing options for a new place where I will be alone.

I am almost done with the camera money now, have stayed in the same room with him because most of the time he's not even home. He works 3 PM to 10 PM and usually comes home at around 12/1 at night. I sleep at around 2/3 AM tops, he sleeps at 6/7 AM, sleeps all day, wakes up at around 1/2 PM, work again. Saturday is his off day so he was home and that happened.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Chill man. I get it.

You need to save some dough to get ahead in ur life. No man can fault you for that.

There's nothing much you can honestly do given the sleeping arrangements.

For now keep the peace with your roommate. Don't fight it out over a girl. That doesn't bode well for a man if he goes down that route.

Alternatively, I suggest you rent a cheap room as a stop-gap measure. Find one within ur budget. Then as you get ahead in life you can find something better.

A man needs his own space no matter how small it is.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The whole situation sounds pretty lame. Why didn't you just turn to your GF and say "cool, lets go to such and such place so he can have his alone time" after he saod that and then come back in an hour or so?

Handled poorly by all parties from all sides.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
My thought was why couldn’t he go bust one out in the shower?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top