“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girlfriend comes at my place unannounced, situation leads to fight with my roommate

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Now, guys, how do you see this? Is it my gir's fault for showing up unannounced? Was my roommate a jerk and stupid? I wanna have the opinion of some guys here in sosuave. Thanks in advance.
1 - It is not your girl's fault to show up unannounced - although it is a bit odd (unless it's happened before)
2 - Your roommate is very strange not sure if I would say he is a jerk, but he is stupid, but you need to do something about your living situation ASAP.
3 - Why in the world can't you just leave with your girl, or go to her place 90+% of the time?
4 - Get your own damn place.

Best of luck, op
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
The whole situation sounds pretty lame. Why didn't you just turn to your GF and say "cool, lets go to such and such place so he can have his alone time" after he saod that and then come back in an hour or so?

Handled poorly by all parties from all sides.
You're right. Now that you put it this way, I agree that besides him handling it poorly, I also handled it poorly, but because I got mad. I got mad because I wasn't interrupting something hugely important for him, it was a jerk off and he could perfectly do it later or as @logicallefty suggested, in the shower (he had a shower 5 mins later anyways).

@backseatjuan you smell it, I know there is jealousy. He sees different girls coming in and out to bang and hang out with me, he has a 55 year old girlfriend...who never comes over. Relationship is rotten between me and him, he is a jerk, kinda retarded guy. Will be around him 1-2 months tops, then I am off on my own.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
@lizardking82

I would have told her to leave or at the very least call her out on that.

Would you like it if your mom/dad/sibling/friend showed up unannounced?

Showing up unannounced annoys me to no end unless it’s an actual emergency. I’ve had women do that to me in the past and I’ve straight up told them to go home.

I consider that a sh* test to be honest. Think about it, showing up unannounced just expecting you be available and wanting to do stuff?
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
As a landlord with housemates living in the same house, but not the same room, I can sympathize. But after reading the situation I would also so there is fault all around. Your GF coming over unannounced expecting to get some on demand. Your acceptance and attempt to boot the roommate out on demand. And your roommates ****blocking move that could have been easily avoided.

I dont know what your situation is but if you cant get a place to yourself then make sure you at a minimum have a private room.

Roommates and privacy dont really go together.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
So you got cvck blocked by a guy who wanted to jerk off. I don’t have the words.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top