"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl you like talks about another guy she fancies.....

subsonic

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

This is my first post on here... I've read most of the Bible already, and its good stuff!!

What do you think about this problem: I'm really into this girl who I've known for a while now. I've seen a bit more of her recently... we went out for a casual dinner the other day (not really a date)... and it was going ok, until her sister turned up with her own date and they joined us. This girl and her sister started talking about this guy that she likes (a mate of one of my mates)....

Anyway, a group of us are going out this weekend, including this girl and also this guy that she talked about is joining us (I've never met him).

How do you think I should act in this situation.... do I just ignore her and have a good time?

Let me know what you think guys....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
MAKE HER LIKE YOU?
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Make other plans.

It's pointless going out on a "date" when she's bringing all her buddies. All of them will be a distraction and she won't get to devote her full attention to you.

Even worse, she's blabing about some other dude to you. You've become her emotional tampon already. Move on.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
subsonic,

Welcome to the forum.

Remember, try to implement as much of what the DJ Bible espouses as you can instead of just reading about it.

There's nothing like field experience.

Yeah, I would also say NEXT this chick.

Cheers,
Mav
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
if she talks about how she is attracted to other guys, than you are on the infamous friends latter. my suggestion would be just to play it for what its worth, meet her friends :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

subsonic

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys, maybe I overstated how the "other guy" came up... it was actually her sister who brought him up, and the girl I'm into seemed a bit embarassed about it...

Make any difference? Or do I have to scream "NEXT!!" next time I see her?!? ;-)
 

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
NEXT her, but go to the place, zero attention to her, and see if you can meet another girl, now, if you are weak and you will be suffering because she is gonna be with the other guy, then go somewhere else.
 
Top