I'd pass.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no shame here bro

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao. Dude are you nutz? hell no i wouldnt get close to that!

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys thats 1 more thing you gotta think about when making out with unknown chicks.

PS -Now I finally got rid of oneitis, I can be myself again.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the STD version of herpes, not the "cold sores on your gums" version that most people have.

Stay the f*ck away from that STD sh!t.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about cold sores, not STDs but cold sores can be transfered to any part of your body.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think of oral herpes as a "disease."

95% of all people in the WORLD have oral herpes.

Now. When you talk about genital herpes, that's an STD.

Oral herpes can be caught just by kissing someone. Chances are, you've got oral herpes.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so, the statistics are on your side but I have never, NEVER ever had a symptom. You would expect symptoms when I got a flu, am sick, when my immune system is down but I never had a herpes.

So are you saying you would go out with a girl with herpes?:confused:

I mean I had friends with herpes , I smoke weed with them, drink from their cup, but never had a cold sore.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all this ****.
I'll ask the doctor what are the chances of getting herpes when someone doesn't have cold sores(kissing and sex).
I'll post his reply for all you guys to know.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask him about DJ4Real's statistic about 95% of the world's population having oral herpes also napoleon.

I know it's common, but that seems way over inflated.

oobm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Ask him about DJ4Real's statistic about 95% of the world's population having oral herpes also napoleon.

I know it's common, but that seems way over inflated.
Might not be 95, but it is really high.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its one in four that have it

and herpes isnt a diease its a virus

chicken pox is a virus that can reoccur as shingles later
herpes is just a different type from the same virus family. so is 5th disease and hands foot mouth .

they are just cold sores, they will not kill you. look it up, no one has ever died from it .

i wouldnt go out of my way to catch herpes, but you also cant live in a bubble and sooner or later , you will find out you are dating or kissing someone who has it.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are ,as me I guess, more worried of catching hepres on d1ck than on lips.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

and herpes isnt a diease its a virus

chicken pox is a virus that can reoccur as shingles later
herpes is just a different type from the same virus family. so is 5th disease and hands foot mouth .
Okay, Herpes has 2 simpexes,

Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV 1)
and ... Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV 2)

If you experience cold sores, or "fever blisters", you have HSV 1... you can contract this form of herpes to your genital through oral sex...

If you experience small clusters of blisters that pop to form painful ulcers --- either on your genitals or mouth... you have HSV 2 ... (the bad one)

both are life long because the virus lies dormant in the base of your spine, prevoked by extreme stress, fatigue, and other illness...

SHINGLES are PAINFUL clusters, like a rash, that can occur anywhere on the body - they are a result of either HSV 1 OR HSV 2... they appear in times of EXTREME stress, anxiety, extreme fatigue, or illness...

----
think twice, make sure the chick doesn't have HSV 2 on her face! because she could have contracted HSV 2 from giving head..

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The doctor replyed only not do have oral sex (on me) when a girl has cold sores on her mouth.
Nobody can estimate the chance of catching herpes from someone.

He didn't reply to the statistics, but they say 1 out of 4 ppl have herpes and 90% dont even know about it, so at least, AT LEAST 3 of the ppl who posted the reply here have herpes(not genital, but oral)

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you kissed more than 10 girls there is a gr8 chance 1 of them had it.
Or did you ask every single girl you just kissed for a medical examination report not older than 1 week?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by napoleon
The doctor replyed only not do have oral sex (on me) when a girl has cold sores on her mouth.
Nobody can estimate the chance of catching herpes from someone.

He didn't reply to the statistics, but they say 1 out of 4 ppl have herpes and 90% dont even know about it, so at least, AT LEAST 3 of the ppl who posted the reply here have herpes(not genital, but oral)
with that being said, if at least 3 people who posted a reply have oral herpes and i am one of them who has told you up front, what are guesses on who the other 2 people are?
thats just like when it comes to picking someone to date . if 3 people on this thread have it and only one tells you honestly , then you have at least 2 people that could be potential dates that did not tell you they secretly had it. lets just say one doesnt know they have it and one is lying.
see how the odds are?

at least with the girl you want to date in the real world is telling you the truth.at least you can watch for cold sores and know not to kiss her if one comes out on her. you can be careful.

you choose what you want to on dating her, but understand that herpes is too easy to catch when other people are not honest about having it or dont know they have it. trust me.

NumenMalefic

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
but understand that herpes is too easy to catch when other people are not honest about having it or dont know they have it. trust me.

she got herpes

she got herpes

u r nasty