“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Girl wants to be friends

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
“Let’s just be friends” or ANY variation of that gets you blocked with me. One chance, per lifetime, no exceptions. That should be your motto with women.

This. ^^ read it and burn it into your brains. One chance per lifetime. As i have always stated, if chicks know they get only one chance, they will correct their bad behaviour before they do it. If you keep giving chances why should they change?

When he went to kiss her and she pulled away, that told him everything he needed to know. Everything he said to her after this was a waste of breath. Every minute he spent with her after that was a complete waste of time.
 
Top