Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tried to make me exclusive but I don't like her family??

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
@sosousage Ok. Her mother is so ungrateful and her dad is a complete douche bag. They live in a putrid mess. And they are huge liars and irresponsible, her mom doesn't pay her bills and always asks her for money I don't want to stick around for that. That's just 20% of what's wrong

r u sure she can afford paying her parent bills? maybe it was just one time borrowing

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies how much? Occasionally slipping in lies? Or always lying? Hb9 put on a good outer act. You see the inside thru her friends. Fvck her till shes a liability then toss.
The most accurately described a person, they are always with their same emotional level companion. We'll that speak out loud for yourself too op.. Go get better with yourself improvised.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Focal core I come from a very functional, wealthy, honest family. We are not similar.
A functional person will not stayed or even get neared within a dysfunctional or remain in a toxic relationship, its just will not worked that way and you wouldnt open this type of thread where u seems unsure about how to react on this whole situation. You can't lie about this cycle going again and again in your life, if u are a man of values and shaped self-worth you will walked away from this and find a quality hb9 or 10 for yourself, you won't tolerated to this bullshlt.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P/s you won't grow past any relationship without taking sometime to heal.. Dont be that idiot who are just and empty shell of being overlappers/serial rebound guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P/s you won't grow past any relationship without taking sometime to heal.. Dont be that idiot who are just and empty shell of being overlappers/serial rebound guy.
Glassguy has the formula. Get fully happy and whole without women. Anyone you plug in after should add to you not degrade. Get whole.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff thanks for the reference. Although I'm not a fan of his. Alot of his material is basic DJ bible stuff that even the new ranked members should know. I don't necessarily come here for advice. Mainly a vent and a few opinions.