Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tried to make me exclusive but I don't like her family??

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, been seeing a really nice girl. But I have one small issue I really can't stand and don't like her family. Can anyone offer some advice on this particular scenario? I've met her mom and father and I cannot stand them. I was meant to meet her brothers...but I made an excuse so I didn't have to meet them. What do I do? I cannot tell her I dislike her family as it's very important to her. This is a first time dilemma for me as I liked all my ex girlfriends family.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where you see thing going imo.

Rollo suggest no LTR before 30 and imo its not a bad idea.

No liking the inlaws in a ltr is a recipe to disaster imo.

If you are just gonna date her for short term imo its a minor inconvenience.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath thanks for the info. I just can't get my head around it. Her parents are snobby, lazy people. And I would hate to think what her brothers are like. I can't see a future with us at all. Her parents are filthy and live in squalor

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath thanks for the info. I just can't get my head around it. Her parents are snobby, lazy people. And I would hate to think what her brothers are like. I can't see a future with us at all. Her parents are filthy and live in squalor
You know if her parent are that bad, some of it will show up in her personality and attitude.

So i would say she is plate material at best

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate my wifes family and especially her friends

It's not the end of the world - it kinda makes you look masculine and independent tbh

You are your own man

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Something I realized in one of my previous posts, @corrector opened up my eyes. It all depends on how hot she is. If she's 8 and above her family don't really matter, but if she's 5 or 6 and even a 7, then things like this matter. Either way, you sht test her on filth and squalor, heavily. Make sure she cleans everything regularly, if she doesn't, you got your answer, her parents, especially her mother, is how she will look in the future.

But wait, best thing ever lately is just fcking and spinning plates, relationships are for dummies. Let's put it this way, she did not knock your socks off with her family, why did she even bother introducing you to them. Unbelievable. Why settle for less like an old man, it must be the super power of vagina, just by being near one makes men do ridiculous things!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff her friends...
1. Liars.
2. cheaters.
3 filthy homes.
4. Attention seekers.
5.OMG that's enough I hate them all with a passion they don't deserve a place on earth.. I wish you were me for a day so you can see what I mean. They disgust me.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ everyone who commented and whoever reads this. I'm not a judgemental person. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I just can't stand them. They're filthy and they tell lies I can't ****ing stand liars and pigs. I'm a very clean, successful individual. And they are irresponsible trash. Who would of thought a HB9 came from utter crap like that.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Her girl friends are .............. cheaters
This is a major red flag, more than her bad family according to you. If her friends are cheaters, that means she is going to cheat on you. So here is enough for FBs only, although you can tell her whatever, so long as she fcking.

Who would of thought a HB9 came from utter crap like that.
Must be good genetics.

On a different note, does she resemble her parents? What color eyes she, her dad, and her mom have? Trailer trash families often adopt children for welfare.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backseatjuan I've been tossing and turning a little over the cheating friend scenario.. just say she became my girlfriend her friends would encourage her to cheat. No bueno I don't like that idea. 2nd question, her family ain't attractive LOL and she is their daughter WTF! Throwback in genetics maybe? She has the same color eyes that's it lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff her friends...
1. Liars.
2. cheaters.
3 filthy homes.
4. Attention seekers.
5.OMG that's enough I hate them all with a passion they don't deserve a place on earth.. I wish you were me for a day so you can see what I mean. They disgust me.
Lies how much? Occasionally slipping in lies? Or always lying? Hb9 put on a good outer act. You see the inside thru her friends. Fvck her till shes a liability then toss.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, been seeing a really nice girl. But I have one small issue I really can't stand and don't like her family. Can anyone offer some advice on this particular scenario? I've met her mom and father and I cannot stand them. I was meant to meet her brothers...but I made an excuse so I didn't have to meet them. What do I do? I cannot tell her I dislike her family as it's very important to her. This is a first time dilemma for me as I liked all my ex girlfriends family.
why u dont like their family?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosousage Ok. Her mother is so ungrateful and her dad is a complete douche bag. They live in a putrid mess. And they are huge liars and irresponsible, her mom doesn't pay her bills and always asks her for money I don't want to stick around for that. That's just 20% of what's wrong