"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girl tried to make me exclusive but I don't like her family??

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
@sosousage Ok. Her mother is so ungrateful and her dad is a complete douche bag. They live in a putrid mess. And they are huge liars and irresponsible, her mom doesn't pay her bills and always asks her for money I don't want to stick around for that. That's just 20% of what's wrong

r u sure she can afford paying her parent bills? maybe it was just one time borrowing
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Lies how much? Occasionally slipping in lies? Or always lying? Hb9 put on a good outer act. You see the inside thru her friends. Fvck her till shes a liability then toss.
The most accurately described a person, they are always with their same emotional level companion. We'll that speak out loud for yourself too op.. Go get better with yourself improvised.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
@Focal core I come from a very functional, wealthy, honest family. We are not similar.
A functional person will not stayed or even get neared within a dysfunctional or remain in a toxic relationship, its just will not worked that way and you wouldnt open this type of thread where u seems unsure about how to react on this whole situation. You can't lie about this cycle going again and again in your life, if u are a man of values and shaped self-worth you will walked away from this and find a quality hb9 or 10 for yourself, you won't tolerated to this bullshlt.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
P/s you won't grow past any relationship without taking sometime to heal.. Dont be that idiot who are just and empty shell of being overlappers/serial rebound guy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
P/s you won't grow past any relationship without taking sometime to heal.. Dont be that idiot who are just and empty shell of being overlappers/serial rebound guy.
Glassguy has the formula. Get fully happy and whole without women. Anyone you plug in after should add to you not degrade. Get whole.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@mrgoodstuff thanks for the reference. Although I'm not a fan of his. Alot of his material is basic DJ bible stuff that even the new ranked members should know. I don't necessarily come here for advice. Mainly a vent and a few opinions.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top