Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl To "Sell" Virginity for $$$ For Grad School

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
You mean a future wh0re.... virgins can't be *****s.....

I don't believe she is a virgin.

Grad school my ass..... she ain't going to no grad school, she is going to spend that money in Vegas.

I am interested in seeing the contract for this. Do you only have to break her hyman for it to be over??? if it hurts her and she wants you to stop does that counts?? How long can you fvck her for it to count?? Is there even a gurentee of one's being satistfied?? how much is she getting payed?? so many questions.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They said that they would have her examined to see if she's a virgin. That's not easy to fake, either the hymen is there or it's not. She probably is a virgin. I'd bid $250.00 to deflower her and not a cent more.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait wait...I got a GREAT idea!

This site has 38,167 members...

If we ALL chip in $1, then we would have $38,167...

I think that would be enough to finally get ElStud laid!

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
They said that they would have her examined to see if she's a virgin. That's not easy to fake, either the hymen is there or it's not. She probably is a virgin. I'd bid $250.00 to deflower her and not a cent more.
Yeah but the hymen can be rebuilt. Maybe this is how she makes her living. Sells her virginity for x amount of money, uses .1% of it for the hymen rebuilding operation, then moves to another town and changes her name and the classified ad slightly and repeats process.

Not a bad racket.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible, I've heard of prostitutes that do just that and charge extra for popping their cherry, but I don't think this is the case with her.

Doing this with so much publicity would make this the last possible time.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is full of sh1t. I highly doubt she is a virgin. Virgins don't talk like that. This is a publicity stunt and she is a money hungry hor!

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:

he'd get rejected lmao full refund too

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the big deal? At least she is being honest about her reasons for whoring.

I dont understand why people would condemn a ***** while they ignore the covert action of so many other women. All women are *****s, some a just more honest about it.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So? She's an adult woman making the best of her situation. No doubt desperate guys will be biding unhealthy amounts to pop her cherry.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is just a publicity stunt and a fraud. This girl is not a virgin and besides if she wants some guy to pay for her grad school she should have to work that pvssy more than one time. At least most gold digger are willing to become a GF for money.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart girl. Given the publicity so far, she shouldn't take a cent less than $25,000 net profit, although I wouldn't be shocked to see her hit the 6-digit mark. Some rich lowlife will easily pay that.

Suckers and their money are soon to be parted. Why not by her?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can't hate on her hustle. She is selling her virginity for something most girls do for free. The only thing that sucks about this is she will start a trend. The guy paying this kind of money is the biggest simp in history.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there a guy on ebay who sold his virginity?

Where was the media coverage for that story?

CNN can suck my sweaty, hairy, wet ball sack.

Anyone else find it hilarious that she wants to go to grad school for marriage counseling degree?

And props to that dude in the video...hmm ketostix, was that you? Haha...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The Bat said:
And props to that dude in the video...hmm ketostix, was that you? Haha...
Lol no but I agree that she probably isn't a virgin. I mean what girl keeps her virginity until she's 22 or so then suddenly tries to sell it? Maybe a dyke. Besides even if she was what value does her virginity really have if the highest bidder can get it? The sex would probably suck and you'd probably have to wear a condom. I don't see her snatch being worth much more than any other prostitute's.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should do that. Every member commits $1 and then we have a lottery to see who pops the cherry. That'd be hilarious. The only thing is, if I win, I don't want my name in the paper!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And wait till she finds out that she'll have to pay a bunch of taxes on her earnings!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:

LOL