Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl tells me I "look" like a jerk.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody know what a "jerk" looks like? She said it playfully, but was kind of serious. It didn't seem like a compliment.

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
shyt test, she was most likely looking to see if she could envoke a reaction out of you.

People call me "weird" all the time...
I usually do either of these

*ignore*
"Oh, thanks, i love being weird"
or
"People who aren't weird are too generic"

Usually after i implement one of those they say, "Oh, i was just kidding" or "Yeah, you're right"
Don't dwell on **** like this.

fibonacci

Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
Anybody know what a "jerk" looks like? She said it playfully, but was kind of serious. It didn't seem like a compliment.

Were you wearing a meathead shirt or some of those fancy European business shoes (ideally white)? - be honest. :kick:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's opened the door for you to tell her what she looks like

keep it playful and steer it to where you want it to go

instead of looking to validate her premise ("does anyone know what a jerk looks like"), create one of your own and play back at her

"its very impressive that you can form such accurate opinions so quickly with little information. some people would consider that jumping to conclusions. but since you are accurate in this case, here's your reward!"

then grab or smack her ass

when/if she protests, exclaim "I'm an ass-grabbing jerk! woo hoo! I'm an ass-grabbing jerk!"

OR

simply own it. this is much easier and requires less planning and execution. when she says you look like a jerk, own it.

"mm hmm. biggest jerk of all time. don't care who knows it."

then shut up and see how she responds

OR

"yeah well you look like a *****, but i've decided not to hold it against you"

OR

"i'll not be party to your insults! good day!"

and leave

the possibilities are endless. use your head for more than a hatrack!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
It's true!

Open up yourself to the possibilities, there are very smart people out there, there are also very dumb people out there and when you meet them you think to yourself "how is this person still alive? there is no justice in the world". I say treat her like she's a child and you can get far.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is just busting on you. Fire your ****y/funny teasing cannon back at her. I wish I had girls who would do that to me. She might even run some game on you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then ask her if she's into "bad boys." If she is then agree with her, yes I'm a jerk, then ask her if she wants to sleep with you. Always tell women what they want to hear if you want to get laid.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one girl interested in me and the first thing she said was "you are a d!ck, aren't you", completely unprovoked. They juat wanna see how you react.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she looks like a wh0re lol.. Then give her a sly smirk.