redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No problem. Question sent.Yellow flag You should ask her weight.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The best way to answer questions like this is to have fun with it.I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
This is getting interesting... I like this chick. Challenge her... tell her to prove it.Hahaha
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
If 5’9 or shorter, add 3 inches to your actual height. Everyone else say 6’ or their actual height if between 6’ and 6’3. If taller than 6’3 just say 6’3.I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
Lazar Angelov, the known steroid abuser?If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be fcking around.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I have a gym.That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.
Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.
Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?
If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
SMV increases over time and does not happen overnight. I still try to date while working on it.That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.
Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.
Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?
If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.She had low interest from the start.
Originally the conversation started like this then it devolved into that after I asked her out for coffee.Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.
Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.