"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girl on Tinder asked me my height

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You’ll encounter this 99.999% of the time on online dating. They usually go down the list “what do you do, ever been married and any kids (if neither then why not), what do you do for fun, how tall are you”. And here we are sitting around in this site talking about learning how to keep womens interest level up when they really don’t have much interesting to say.lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha she's cute and fun!

Be more cunning Red
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
The best way to answer questions like this is to have fun with it.

I like "Tall enough to ride roller-coasters." that's good. Another would be "The top of my head is 205'3" above sea level where I'm standing now." Another would be to use some obscure archaic measurement... in you case, next time say "I'm 16.28 palmus." Another good way to deal with it is to turn in towards something sexual... Say "Is that standing up or laying down... what is more important to you." Then see what she does with that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Me:I'd be on top (devil emoji)
Her:Also your height is irrelevant to me it’s honestly just a bad attitude that you have in your profile that makes me hesitant
Her:So while I see why you asked, asking a woman about her weight is rude and you know it
Me:
You swiped right on the profile.

I'm a rude boy!
Her:
I guess you
Are
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
If 5’9 or shorter, add 3 inches to your actual height. Everyone else say 6’ or their actual height if between 6’ and 6’3. If taller than 6’3 just say 6’3.

I don’t think the banter is worth your time if she’s already intent on screening you out.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.

Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.

Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?

If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.

Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.

Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?

If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
I have a gym.

I am well aware she has no intention of dating me. I have another Timder girl I'm lining a date up with, so no worries.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
That just means she's not into you sexually, your SMV is your looks + what you do, looks can be ignored if you are an important bird, so neither gets her hot and wet for you and she had no plans on dating your ass. At this point you are online entertainment.

Now if you were ripped, she wouldn't be asking your height. Same thing, if you had good pics showing your SMV, something really social and hot, she wouldn't be asking those kinds of questions.

Why didn't you sign to a gym yet?

If you'd look anything close to Lazar Angelov, even 50% close ripped, she wouldn't be in position to fck around, and he is around your height.
SMV increases over time and does not happen overnight. I still try to date while working on it.
 
Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Update: She has unmatched me. Saw that coming from a mile away. She had low interest from the start.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She had low interest from the start.
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.

Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Gotta work on your body, get ripped. You keep dancing and ignoring this topic.

Also, fcking around with her and other bull is same as telling her baby I got no other sht going on. When that conversation steers that way when she begins to qualify you, all you do is ignore her. She's not worth the effort.
Originally the conversation started like this then it devolved into that after I asked her out for coffee.
 

Attachments

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top