Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl mad at me

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wassup fellas and ladies..I have a little situation I just want your feedback.i met a girl off of a dating app about a week ago..we've been talking daily for about 1-2 hours daily..I really enjoy our conversations..we haven't met yet because I had to take care of a family situation this past week..I was talking to her today and she was saying that she just left brunch..I asked her did she have anything to drink she yeah I said how come you aren't talking nasty to me right now in a jokingly manner..she took offense to it and told me she talk to me another time..I know she's being petty because it was a innocent flirt and I told her it was a joke..not.to.sound like an ass but I'm not apologizing either..do you guys think I came at her the wrong way

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
No one is psychic here man, We need alot more details to make any sense of this situation. What were the conversations like, who initiated the first conversation, what was the nature of your relationship thusfar, and have you only known her for a week? have you ever did anything past talking?

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive only known her a week and typically we talk about intellectual topics mixed in career/goals, our views on relationships, and no we haven't done anything yet..we were supposed to meet last night but I was busy

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So just out of the blue you asked her that? That's creepy.
I guess I can see how it can come across that way but that wasn't my intention..that's just how I talk in general lol..it was a simple flirt..I figured since we've literally talked on the phone every day for a hr + that she would understand my sense of humor but I guess not

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I can see how it can come across that way but that wasn't my intention..that's just how I talk in general lol..it was a simple flirt..I figured since we've literally talked on the phone every day for a hr + that she would understand my sense of humor but I guess not
I dont know what your previous conversations were like but it doesn’t seem like there was any dirty talking. Can’t go from zero to 100. Need to warm up to it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Ive only known her a week and typically we talk about intellectual topics mixed in career/goals, our views on relationships, and no we haven't done anything yet..we were supposed to meet last night but I was busy
If you were going from a super platonic tone to that, it might have just weirded her out. But overall, dont pay too much mind to little things. She could have been busy, she could have bene on a date with another guy, etc.. you never know. The casual dating game is a super fast paced world where women have no obligations to only talk to 1 guy at a time. Alot of women dont even open up dating apps until they'rel ooking for casual sex or thinking about meeting someone new.. To which they can simply go through their list of potential options and cancel them out one by one till they find one to respond to. They dont even open like 50% of their total messages.. They might open like 30% How do I know? I've talked to several women about ths sht .. even had women tell me/show me what guys were texting them and all type of stuff. its hilarious

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't read your body language, tone of voice, vibe, etc so it's not going to come across the same way over text vs. in person. If you normally say outlandish stuff, you have to tone it down over text with OLD women.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't read your body language, tone of voice, vibe, etc so it's not going to come across the same way over text vs. in person. If you normally say outlandish stuff, you have to tone it down over text with OLD women.
My bad by talking on the phone I mean actually conversing on the phone and not texting but yeah I know that I just go for the gusto

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad by talking on the phone I mean actually conversing on the phone and not texting but yeah I know that I just go for the gusto
That's my bad, I read it lazily. Try and make sure she's feeling it too. Brunch time is "princess time" for a lot of women. Friday night at 2am she'd likely be more receptive.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wassup fellas and ladies..I have a little situation I just want your feedback.i met a girl off of a dating app about a week ago..we've been talking daily for about 1-2 hours daily..I really enjoy our conversations..we haven't met yet because I had to take care of a family situation this past week..I was talking to her today and she was saying that she just left brunch..I asked her did she have anything to drink she yeah I said how come you aren't talking nasty to me right now in a jokingly manner..she took offense to it and told me she talk to me another time..I know she's being petty because it was a innocent flirt and I told her it was a joke..not.to.sound like an ass but I'm not apologizing either..do you guys think I came at her the wrong way
It's a waste of time to spend all this time talking to a woman that you haven't even met. Ask to her meet up and if she declines, unmatch her and block her silly ass.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why you don't overdo texting before meeting first.

How many times does this need to be said? Only text to set up dates. Leave your game and escalation to in-person.

What you said was not only random but inappropriate to say (worse text) to someone you haven't built rapport with.

Simply put: You lack social skills. Work on that.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put: You lack social skills. Work on that.
Yes, that is the root cause of this shiit show of a situation that isn't salvageable now.

Meeting women on swipe apps and doing a lot of communication remotely on text messaging is a big part of the problem too. Phone calls are not that much better here either.

Most men are better off by not talking on the telephone or not text messaging women.

@DTim88 might be more socially inept than many men, but plenty of men with decent social skills have run into issues on the telephone and via text message.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You are young. Shrug it off and find a younger, hotter girl.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Way too much time for someone you haven't met yet.

Way too much time for someone you just met.

Way too much time for any woman ever.

Stop acting so needy, you are turning her off.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is the root cause of this shiit show of a situation that isn't salvageable now.

Meeting women on swipe apps and doing a lot of communication remotely on text messaging is a big part of the problem too. Phone calls are not that much better here either.

Most men are better off by not talking on the telephone or not text messaging women.

@DTim88 might be more socially inept than many men, but plenty of men with decent social skills have run into issues on the telephone and via text message.
Sometimes I watch dating shows just to see a bunch of dudes getting rejected. Because that's what happens 80% of the time.

Its baffling to see how bad men are with women. You gotta move fast, but not too fast. Strong but not too strong ect. Even men with social skills have trouble calibrating their behavior when they're around women and miss tons of subtle clues.

OP could and should set a date and leave it there. If there's a couple of days in between he could shoot a simple, innocent text yo keep things warm. But most if the conversation was unnecessary and only pushes her away

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You started building a platonic connection with this chic with all the calls and then all of a sudden whipped out your d!ck (figuratively speaking). Oops! You gotta read to room and work off of her energy. If she is acting/speaking naughty then try to escalate. Who knows, maybe she just had brunch with her grandma. She had one mimosa and now you‘re asking her to talk dirty to you. Who knows where her mind was at. Need to meet her in person to see her body language and how she reacts to you in person. Don’t become her phone pal. This is some attention hoe type behavior if she doesn’t want to meet.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - we're not talking anymore

We were building towards maybe taking our relationship to the next level but I've learned she's neurotic lol

She's very combative and to an extent unstable

She asked me Saturday am I creature of habit I told her I might have a habit for certain things but not really she said she's more of a wildcard..I didn't understand what she was trying to say at first so I'm like that's fine.. somehow that turned into her trying to argue with me (she's the type were she has to be right or you have to answer her questions)..she has me what do I find exciting I told her one thing and I said I'll have to think about the next 2 and somehow that turned into her getting upset that I didn't answer her question.. towards the end of our conversation on Saturday..she's still trying to argue with me I told her she's combative and that she needs to chill stuff isn't that serious and that I'll talk to you another time..she text me saying that calling her combative didn't sit well with her lol then she texted me this morning saying it's best we didn't talk anymore..I told her that's fine enjoy the rest of your day..trust me I dodged a bullet..and for the previous guys talking trash I might have posted on here but I don't have an issue with getting women.since an early teen I haven't had issues with women

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
she was annoyed with you so she lashed out. Don't message her so much.
I didn't message..she actually called me..I didn't text her..she would leave me daily "positive messages" I rarely responded but I would call her and vice versa