Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Lactating

medmackinhoes

Reaction score
What's up DJ world, hope all things are copasetic. I just read a funny thread about stinky poons which reminded me of a strange car story from highschool that I didn't think much of at the time.

Myself and the girlfriend I had at the time were parked infront of her apartment building messing around in my car; me in the drivers her in the passenger. I was "ringing her bell" while sucking on her nipples at the same time (huge double D's by the way). After taking a breather for a sec I tasted a milky substance in my mouth. When I looked down I noticed that same white milky substance dripping out of her nipple. Now I know women are only supposed to lactate when their pregnant but this chick wasn't prego(trust me). I always wondered then if it were true that only pregnant or nursing women gave milk how come this chick was?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
medmackinhoes said:
Now I know women are only supposed to lactate when their pregnant but this chick wasn't prego(trust me). I always wondered then if it were true that only pregnant or nursing women gave milk how come this chick was?
If women can only lactate when theyre pregnant how do they breast feed their children??

Doesn't make sense...

LuckyBob

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
If women can only lactate when theyre pregnant how do they breast feed their children??

Doesn't make sense...
I thought it was hormones that run through you after you give birth.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
LuckyBob said:
I thought it was hormones that run through you after you give birth.
Yeah the body only lactates when it has the pregnancy hormones going through it.

medmackinhoes is not normal unless of course you or some one else is playing with or sucking on her breasts, which of course you were doing, that would cause hormones to start to lactate meaning her body was tricked into thinking it needs to produce milk to feed a baby or.....you

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wasn't pregnant but more likely she was either a real slvt (lot of guys were sucking on her nipples every week) or crazy (on meds):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactation

Women who have never been pregnant are sometimes able to induce enough lactation to breastfeed. This is called "induced lactation". A woman who has breastfed before and re-starts is said to "relactate". If the nipples are consistently stimulated by a breast pump or actual suckling, the breasts will eventually begin to produce enough milk to begin feeding a baby. Once established, lactation adjusts to demand
Some drugs, primarily atypical antipsychotics such as Risperdal, may cause lactation in both women and men

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I did always wonder what it tastes like...can you remember? Was she embarassed or weirded out by it btw?