Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I've hooked up with is hooking up with other people-how to proceed

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So two weeks ago this sexy chick takes an $80 uber to go out with me solo in NYC and we go to the club and get down to some serious lovemaking afterwards on our first "date". My text game is on point, arousal and intrigue is present on her part, and we hang out this weekend two weeks after our first encounter.

We have another great night, leave the club at 530 am, and then I lay down some more serious sex on her, to the point that the sex is so good for her I know she's mine. She also says things like "You're perfect, there has to be something wrong with you", "You f**k so good", etc...

However, I find out today that my friend banged her last week in between the two times we had sex.(He didn't know that we were talking or hooked up. He also has been pursuing her for over a year). I didn't tell him that we had sex, just that I had a little crush on her and she might have a crush on me.

Basically, I would like some advice on how to proceed. Before someone says spin more plates, I should mention that I'm going on vacation in Mexico in four days for a two week music festival and staying with another chick who I obviously will have lots of sex with so that shouldn't be an issue. I also am pretty busy and have lots of interests(full time job, graduate school at night, I lift, read, like to party, watch sports, etc...). But when it comes down to it, I really like this chick and I want to get several opinions on how to proceed.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously value your sexual experience with her more than she does. Don't take it personally, happens to all of us from time to time. But a girl whose mind was blown and who views you as the best option she could possibly imagine--sexual or otherwise--won't be ****ing another guy within a week. She won't be doing anything to jeopardize the smallest chance she has of procuring your long-term interest.

And don't listen to what she says, look at what she does (i.e. You're so perfect, I'm gonna bang your friend a week later). Since you've caught feelings and even the fact she ****ed your friend hasn't made you look at the situation more realistically, I wouldn't even keep her as a plate.

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously value your sexual experience with her more than she does. Don't take it personally, happens to all of us from time to time. But a girl whose mind was blown and who views you as the best option she could possibly imagine--sexual or otherwise--won't be ****ing another guy within a week. She won't be doing anything to jeopardize the smallest chance she has of procuring your long-term interest.

And don't listen to what she says, look at what she does (i.e. You're so perfect, I'm gonna bang your friend a week later). Since you've caught feelings and even the fact she ****ed your friend hasn't made you look at the situation more realistically, I wouldn't even keep her as a plate.
well the really good sex and all that pillow talk stuff she said was after she banged my friend. i also dont think that she knows that me and my friend know each other

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're banging other chicks but don't want her banging other guys?

And you've been out with her a couple of times.

Yeah, I can see that your 'relationship' is in trouble.

LOL
Would not consider 2 dates much of a relationship. But would definitely like to get in that sweet booty again

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's stopping you?
Nothing, I think she is coming over on Friday night before I go on vacation for some wine and lovemaking. It's really just a slight ego hit thinking you have a girl eating out of the palm of your hand and you find out she banged another dude.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys aren't in a relationship so she's free to bang whoever she wants.

However, there are so many red flags going off here that I can't fathom why you would want a relationship with her.

She f*cked you on the first date. Don't be delusional. Do you really think you're the first guy she f*cked on the first "date" and said all those things to? She's said to a dozen guys before you and will say it to dozens more after you.

She's already putting you on a pedestal and buttering you up for the inevitable crash when she pulls the rug from underneath you. Like fattening a cow.

You're already infatuated with her after only one night. You need to keep a clear head or she will completely toy with you.

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys aren't in a relationship so she's free to bang whoever she wants.

However, there are so many red flags going off here that I can't fathom why you would want a relationship with her.

She f*cked you on the first date. Don't be delusional. Do you really think you're the first guy she f*cked on the first "date" and said all those things to? She's said to a dozen guys before you and will say it to dozens more after you.

She's already putting you on a pedestal and buttering you up for the inevitable crash when she pulls the rug from underneath you. Like fattening a cow.

You're already infatuated with her after only one night. You need to keep a clear head or she will completely toy with you.
While I can't deny the validity of anything you said, a few points: there were two dates, not one. Also, from my experience, if a girl is really attracted to you, she will bang on the first date. That does not necessarily make her a slut.(However in this case I am not going to deny that this very will could be one.)

Also, just curious, why would she want to put me on a pedestal jsut to pull the rug? Just as a sort of fun ego trip?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I can't deny the validity of anything you said, a few points: there were two dates, not one. Also, from my experience, if a girl is really attracted to you, she will bang on the first date. That does not necessarily make her a slut.(However in this case I am not going to deny that this very will could be one.)

Also, just curious, why would she want to put me on a pedestal jsut to pull the rug? Just as a sort of fun ego trip?
It's what women in general do. BPD women are especially prone to this. They will swear that you are the best thing since sliced bread. It's their way of generating emotional attachment as quickly as possible. The next step involves severe devaluation which leaves you wondering what happened. In return, it only makes you want to chase them harder because you want to turn things back to the way they were.

All I'll say is don't let any of what she said get to your head. Anytime she talks, just tune out and let it bounce off you like a brick wall. Condition your mind to regard anything she says with a pinch of salt. This might sound jaded and bitter to you but the truth is rarely a sweet pill to swallow.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So two weeks ago this sexy chick
Pictures of said "sexy chick."

Basically, I would like some advice on how to proceed. Before someone says spin more plates, I should mention that I'm going on vacation in Mexico in four days for a two week music festival and staying with another chick who I obviously will have lots of sex with so that shouldn't be an issue. I also am pretty busy and have lots of interests(full time job, graduate school at night, I lift, read, like to party, watch sports, etc...). But when it comes down to it, I really like this chick and I want to get several opinions on how to proceed.

Rex is calling "ducktails," on this one. If you were doing all of the things that you claim you are 1) You would know how to proceed 2) You wouldn't be trippin' off of some t.h.o.t. that you and your potna are smashing.

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what women in general do. BPD women are especially prone to this. They will swear that you are the best thing since sliced bread. It's their way of generating emotional attachment as quickly as possible. The next step involves severe devaluation which leaves you wondering what happened. In return, it only makes you want to chase them harder because you want to turn things back to the way they were.

All I'll say is don't let any of what she said get to your head. Anytime she talks, just tune out and let it bounce off you like a brick wall. Condition your mind to regard anything she says with a pinch of salt. This might sound jaded and bitter to you but the truth is rarely a sweet pill to swallow.
Thank you. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Just need to heed your advice essentially

Juan Rabo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures of said "sexy chick."

Rex is calling "ducktails," on this one. If you were doing all of the things that you claim you are 1) You would know how to proceed 2) You wouldn't be trippin' off of some t.h.o.t. that you and your potna are smashing.
I know how to proceed but you never meet a girl that throws you off your game?? Ever?!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You and your mate should swap notes and when she turns up on 'your' date, you should double tag her. She'll love it and will feel especially cherished. Post result. I love wh0res and have no idea why others on SS seem to have distaste for them?
"Wrap the sausage" is the advice I was given as a young lad ;)