“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl is back, oh sh1t

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Well after only about a month of ignoring this girl completely, she comes crawling back in force. She keeps on telling me how sorry she is, she dumped her old bf and now wants me. Now when I was a big time AFC I was all over her while she was going out with him, and I spent alot of time trying to get her to like me. Well after a year (within that year being a couple months of no contact) she is like totally in my hands now. What do you guys suggest I do? Should I initiate a relationship and give her a chance, and now that I know for a fact that she likes me and wants to go out with me, should I start contact with her instead of doing the hard to get sort of thing (reversed that onto her haha) thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Rule of thumb Whacked!, you should never intiate the relationship, you can only agree.
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
well heres what I did, I said "How far do you want our relationship to go" She then told me "As far as you want it to go" By no means did I initiate it, shes the one who was interested
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Things will be good for a while. SHe will be all in your hands. Then she will start to loose interest again, and things will repeat themselves. She is very unstable, better to leave her for some other poor dude.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You wanted this girl for over a year but couldn't have her, now that she wants you. you don't want her!:rolleyes: Quit playing games!
 
Top