Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm Seeing Got Aggressive With Me

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is always saying she’s leaving me,,,it does piss me off, but I’ve learnt to just laugh it off. You have to be the rock. Seems to me...this bird easily rattles your cage, and you get all emotional about it..like one of earlier posters pointed out. I’m also guilty of this, although I’m beginning to learn to adapt and handle my ladys outbursts. I used to have the mentality of nobody disrepects me and as soon as she does i'm out. Women do get emotional and she speaks about how she is FEELING. She dose'nt mean all the things she says, so very importantly, don't take everything she says personally. She just speaks of how she is feeling at that time, I love you, i hate you, i'm leaving you, i adore you, i hate your guts. My girl has told me that i'm a geek, she has said lots of horrible things to me, i have took a lot of them personally and asked her to explain her words. Lately though i'm realising she is just in a bad mood and trying to hurt me. Bottom line is she loves me and adores me and treats me like a king.

At the moment I’m willing to put up with this kind of behaviour. Because there is a lot of positives about my girl. She has her rants,,,i go about my business,,,she ends up apologising. Try not to get to emotionally involved. It’s easy to to get annoyed and shout and berate her , then storm off. NEVER react in the moment and don’t take things personally. She is looking for an emotinal response from you and yes,,she is testing you. If you want to enjoy these young birds You have to have the power to HANDLE her. Just say “look you’re all emotional right now, I’ll talk to you later. Go to gym, ride out storm. Reap rewards and her good points.
I totally agree, but eventually it wears me down and I disengage. But why does a woman get a free pass or more consideration than a man? Why is the man expected to deal with it? Just to keep pu$$y around?

The best deal with the least problems is when she doesn't live under my roof. You can prevent a lot of the negatives.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are with toxic women. NEVER will I tolerate name calling and belittling, disrespecting, calling me a geek, telling me to stfu… then I turn around and say “she loves and adores me”.

Clown world. I think only a tiny fraction of this forum are really bout it bout it. Way too much delusion on this forum.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are with toxic women. NEVER will I tolerate name calling and belittling, disrespecting, calling me a geek, telling me to stfu… then I turn around and say “she loves and adores me”.

Clown world. I think only a tiny fraction of this forum are really bout it bout it. Way too much delusion on this forum.
Everybody has their moments. Everybody loses it. Everyone gets frustrated. There has to be give and take and somewhat of an understanding. It's all in how you and your significant other chose to deal with it.

You can not expect anyone to react perfectly and it doesn't mean it's toxic when someone doesnt behave perfectly according to you. Not saying that @soulforge 's girl isn't toxic, he probably needs to end it. The Bad behavior shouldn't continue.

There has to be some middle ground. You will have to be forgiving at some point. Pick your battles and let the rest slide if you want it to last long term.

It's far more difficult to make a long term relationship work than short term. And trust me your schitt stinks just like hers.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Also I already agree with her about ending it. I ain't going to fight her on that BS.
Tell her that you agree and that you no longer want to go on the trip with her. Offer her money back, or pay the airline to change the name and take someone else.

Or, if you bought the trip insurance, tell them you have covid and get your money back. Then go on a different trip geared towards single people.

Under no circumstances would I go on a trip with this chick.

Agree to end it, offer her money back, ghost her. No reason to put up with this nonsense. Too many other women out there who aren't totally nuts.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go on the trip but if she's anything less than the perfect girlfriend she gets to see you spend the whole trip flirting and hooking up with hot foreign girls.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go on the trip but if she's anything less than the perfect girlfriend she gets to see you spend the whole trip flirting and hooking up with hot foreign girls.
That's flirting with disaster, when crazy girls get rejected it's a whole nother level of nutso. You haven't seen unpredictable yet. Hang on to your hat amigo.

M

member160292

That's flirting with disaster, when crazy girls get rejected it's a whole nother level of nutso. You haven't seen unpredictable yet. Hang on to your hat amigo.
Damn, just glad I thought with my head and not my d!ck a lot of times :)

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not go with this chick. She will shvt test you so hard on the trip it will drive you crazy. End things now and consider going with a mate and making the most of it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody has their moments. Everybody loses it. Everyone gets frustrated. There has to be give and take and somewhat of an understanding. It's all in how you and your significant other chose to deal with it.

You can not expect anyone to react perfectly and it doesn't mean it's toxic when someone doesnt behave perfectly according to you. Not saying that @soulforge 's girl isn't toxic, he probably needs to end it. The Bad behavior shouldn't continue.

There has to be some middle ground. You will have to be forgiving at some point. Pick your battles and let the rest slide if you want it to last long term.

It's far more difficult to make a long term relationship work than short term. And trust me your schitt stinks just like hers.
Don't get me wrong I've had women shout and scream at me, be angry, but I find personal insults, belittling etc a step way too far. I have never done that to a girl I was seeing or an LTR with so I don't expect that in return. I have never even had to check a girl on that behaviour, if you are vetting for femininity and kindness, your girl isn't going to start insulting you because she's angry. She might cry, call me selfish, but personal attacks only come from toxic people. I don't care what any of you say or what your experiences are, that's not normal behaviour.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree, but eventually it wears me down and I disengage. But why does a woman get a free pass or more consideration than a man? Why is the man expected to deal with it? Just to keep pu$$y around?

The best deal with the least problems is when she doesn't live under my roof. You can prevent a lot of the negatives.
Yeah i was thinking about "women getting the free pass" and it does piss me off. I tolerate it though because she makes up for it in other areas.

My reason for having this bird under my roof, Like i say i have a big connection with her. I work 62.5 hours a week,,she stays at mine,,i get great sex and eat like a king. If she stayed at hers..i would have to travel there more and would rarely see her.

I'm aware Corey Wayne says this is the stage one should be at with a woman 6 month in. If not she will not take you serious.

He also says to stay away from toxic women though ;)

Last edited:

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i was thinking about "women getting the free pass" and it does piss me off. I tolerate it though because she makes up for it in other areas.

My reason for having this bird under. Like i say i have a big connection with her. I work 62.5 hours a week,,she stays at mine,,i get great sex and eat like a king. If she stayed at hers..i would have to travel there more and would rarely see her.

I'm aware Corey Wayne says this is the stage one should be at with a woman 6 month in. If not she will not take you serious.

Been here, tried it, didnt work (wheres that trump meme when you need it).

Your stoicism is commendable but you will tire of the charade. Maybe not now, but eventually you will call her out and at that point you will realise how shallow she is. Enjoy the free p@#y while you have it, I know I did but Murk is right, you cant tolerate this for ever.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My reason for having this bird under my roof, Like i say i have a big connection with her. I work 62.5 hours a week,,she stays at mine,,i get great sex and eat like a king. If she stayed at hers..i would have to travel there more and would rarely see her.

This is okay until you give that kind of woman access to leverage...... lets say having kids with her, buying a home together or (god forbid) marriage.
Whatever they can get a hold on, they will use it against you in their emotional outbreaks and you will have a much harder time shrugging it off.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is okay until you give that kind of woman access to leverage...... lets say having kids with her, buying a home together or (god forbid) marriage.
Whatever they can get a hold on, they will use it against you in their emotional outbreaks and you will have a much harder time shrugging it off.
Very true. Was just thinking that this morning.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days in and radio silence. I bet @soulforge and hot Ukrainian whomen are back at it again.

(Hypothetical)update;

She is nice and calm now. Really loves him and she looks forward to having a great bonding experience. Still offers to meet her fam . Was on her period thats why she was a little edgy.

Dont worry guys. Everything is cool now. Please dont insult GF on behalf of OP.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days in and radio silence. I bet @soulforge and hot Ukrainian whomen are back at it again.

(Hypothetical)update;

She is nice and calm now. Really loves him and she looks forward to having a great bonding experience. Still offers to meet her fam . Was on her period thats why she was a little edgy.

Dont worry guys. Everything is cool now. Please dont insult GF on behalf of OP.
He will be back in a month, asking whether she is for the streets or not, because she failed to delete her Instagram and didnt reply to his "good night" message.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will be back in a month, asking whether she is for the streets or not, because she failed to delete her Instagram and didnt reply to his "good night" message.
And why did she added that cool and friendly waiter to her Facebook and IG and snapchat and tiktok and Myspace? Do you guys think when we had a fight during our vacation and she went away all day she was hanging out with him?

* watching 5 screens at once* She was online but she said nothing. What does that mean?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reason for having this bird under my roof, Like i say i have a big connection with her. I work 62.5 hours a week,,she stays at mine,,i get great sex and eat like a king.
This is a nice bonus to a healthy relationship if that's what you want. But a man should be able to get great sex and eat like a king when he's single. Only you can decide what's best for you but per your earlier post, well I don't have energy for outbursts and aggression. I personally don't subscribe to the "you have to handle her" philosophy, for me it's too accommodating of bullshyt from a girl. She can get bent for all I care. Having been with different types IME there are some that don't deserve me handling them at all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still here had to drive to another city for work last couple of days.

Anyway I got bombarded with messages from her.

"I don't want to lose you blah blah blah"

"Let's work things out"

"I want us to be a family"

I literally turned my phone of for nearly 24 hours so she would get the message if she tried to call.

Looks like she called around 7x too.

This biches are absolutely fukin crazy, I swear man.

Imagine ending things, then within 24 hours begging again.

Anyway turns out I can only get around 70% of my money back that I invested in the holiday.

I actually don't mind taking that loss, if it means I can break away from this mess and get some peace back in my life.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Anyway turns out I can only get around 70% of my money back that I invested in the holiday.

I actually don't mind taking that loss, if it means I can break away from this mess and get some peace back in my life.
Sounds like a good deal. Your mental peace comes 1st