Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm Seeing Got Aggressive With Me

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude I think your under the impression that she has overtly disrespected me many times. She hasn't... This is the 2nd time when she really over stepped the line.

And this is the last time
You made more than two threads about her already, so that's a lie. And thats the problem: you keep lying to yourself. But dont worry ,because we are here to tell you the harsh truth.

Another harsh truth is that its also not the last time she has disrespected you. Prepare for some more during your holiday with her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you wanna know how it feels to be liberated from all this bs? You're punching above your weight with this girl. Face the facts. You both think she can do better at this piont...that's the fecking issue!

To refer to the last sentence: it would be different if you would both appreciate one another...apart from " love ". She probably loves you more than she appreciates you. But if you keep projecting insecure energy she will pick up on it untill the bkth of you believe it. You could also believe you are the shyte, and she is lucky to have you despite whatever flaws you have. Different mentality.

You are a poosy. Sorry bro. I've been that poosy way too often to not be able to recognize it from ten mile away. You gotta ask yourself; "what do I actually accomplish with all this stress/drama /uncertainty/degrading of self/ toxicity/disrespect and the list goes on and on" ? What is the goal behind all this? Why do you allow another person to control your mind like that Pinky and the Brain cartoon?

You won't leave her. I will be waiting for your next post about her. And if anything, I do see her behaviour gets increasingly worse.
And I will leave her.. Have been thinking things through today and came to a realization.

If a simple conversation like where/how we are going to meet has lead to all this, the how the hell is he going to behave with serious matters.

Finances
Having freinds who might be 304s
Children

It's clear to me that this cannot work out

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made more than two threads about her already, so that's a lie. And thats the problem: you keep lying to yourself. But dont worry ,because we are here to tell you the harsh truth.

Another harsh truth is that its also not the last time she has disrespected you. Prepare for some more during your holiday with her.
I already cancelled the holiday. I can't imagine having a good time with now anyway.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already cancelled the holiday. I can't imagine having a good time with now anyway.
Oke if you actually did that, thats a great thing.

But at this piont I am sceptical about your socalled " promises" . I would bet on her talking and crying, and you jerking your way back to each other. To be continued..

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge what makes it hard to cut ties with Russian girl?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the girl... What makes breaking up with her difficult is, we have a mixture of really good times... Then suddenly just out of the blue chit ends up hitting the fan. Also she is young and hot, 24 years old.

All that being said.. She is quite an aggressive chick at times. This is obviously a massive red flag.

When it comes to communication, she just gets very combative. I'm obviously not facing the situation.

She just messaged me and asked if I am going to ignore her... And honestly I can't even be bothered even replying back, I'm fed up of her chit.

Kinda feel like just ghosting her from this point

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke if you actually did that, thats a great thing.

But at this piont I am sceptical about your socalled " promises" . I would bet on her talking and crying, and you jerking your way back to each other. To be continued..
Well she messaged me already.

Are you ignoring me?

Honestly man, the way I feel right now, I don't even feel like replying to her. I'm fed up of her chit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple question?

She clearly pulled the cord on the relationship and I simply agreed with it.

Now she wants to know if I am still going to go on the holiday with her. I have already cancelled the holiday but have not told her yet.

She just sent me a text.

Are you going to ignore me?

I honestly cannot be bothered replying to her, it's just manipulation and games.

Should I simply ignore and ghost her from this point onwards?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its It's funny, when you ask a man "why do you like a woman that's disrespectful to you so much "? They'll say shyte like love her and special ect They'll hardly ever say the TRUTH;

-because I am afraid i will never get a woman like her again.

-Because i never HAD a woman like her.

-Because its easy access to poosy.

-Because I feel like she can and will do better than me.

Stuff like that, thats the actual TRUTH.

The only 1 reason to even think about extending such a relationship is due having children together, bought a house together , having a business with her or her family or a combination of any of these things. Any other reason to stay with such a woman is...pathetic.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did cancel the holiday then tell us what her response is/was.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did cancel the holiday then tell us what her response is/was.
I haven't responded back to her. I kinda feel like she ended things, so it should be obvious that I ain't going to go on holiday with her.

Her last text to me was an hour ago.

Are you going to ignore me? I don't even feel like replying to her or even explaining anything to her.

I might just make her wait till tomorrow and then respond back

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might just make her wait till tomorrow and then respond back
You talk about her being manipulative sometimes, but this is what you're doing right now.

Reply her already, say that the trip is cancelled and that this relationship is over.

And stop obsessing over it!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" I think it's time to end things, no point in going on if you can't talk. I still want to go on the holiday we booked, when we get there, I can do my own thing and you can do your own thing"

I think I will let her know that considering she called it quits, I no longer want to go on the holiday and will send her the money back that she paid into
Absolutely do not go on that trip, I can't think of a more miserable experience than being around someone I don't want to be around.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about her being manipulative sometimes, but this is what you're doing right now.

Reply her already, say that the trip is cancelled and that this relationship is over.

And stop obsessing over it!
I'm not responding because I feel exhausted with this chit today. I know what she is like.

Any response to her, will result in some fukin mind games. I slept only 3 hours last night.

But tomorrow I will definitely let her know that I ain't holidaying with her.

I'm not trying to manipulate in simply need a break from her tonight

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you can hear the conflict in your responses massively.

Phase 1: cancel the holiday (well done)
Phase 2: Ignore her, do not get sucked in, she WILL escalate and you are going to have grab your balls and get ready because you telling yourself you still love her is not a good sign.
Phase 3: Book a new holiday for yourself and get your head out of this chicks ass

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So leaving her and actually telling her you're leaving is a win win for you. You win your self respect back, you win some experience, you win due knowing what kinda woman you can pull ,and you lose a woman who lost respect for you, that another win.
The problem for OP is that he has a Nasty dose of oneitis and can't really see beyond her spell

Women (especially attractive ones who fvck well ) have the power to do this to you and they know they do

Takes a tremendous amount of will power and pride to walk away from nice young pu$$y that you know is disrespecting and devaluing you

its why a lot of men become simps and Cucks .....absolutley anything to please her and make her stay

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had to do it at the start of the year , although I didn't have oneitis I was enjoying the regular sex and knew full well it would be a while before I'd get it again

4 months later its been a lonely road , she has reached back out to me twice trying to establish the connection and both times despite having little to nothing in the way of decent alternative options I have had to reject her because I know she is toxic and I have to protect my self worth

Being a man is a grind you not only have to guide yourself through life but others around you....... women , parents , siblings , freinds

We don't really get a chance to do introspection

its like every decision we make we are expected to have 100% conviction on or we get punished later down the road

Nobody and I mean nobody else in society seems to recognise this

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem for OP is that he has a Nasty dose of oneitis and can't really see beyond her spell

Women (especially attractive ones who fvck well ) have the power to do this to you and they know they do

Takes a tremendous amount of will power and pride to walk away from nice young pu$$y that you know is disrespecting and devaluing you

its why a lot of men become simps and Cucks .....absolutley anything to please her and make her stay

--------------------------------------------------------------

I had to do it at the start of the year , although I didn't have oneitis I was enjoying the regular sex and knew full well it would be a while before I'd get it again

4 months later its been a lonely road , she has reached back out to me twice trying to establish the connection and both times despite having little to nothing in the way of decent alternative options I have had to reject her because I know she is toxic and I have to protect my self worth

Being a man is a grind you not only have to guide yourself through life but others around you....... women , parents , siblings , freinds

We don't really get a chance to do introspection

its like every decision we make we are expected to have 100% conviction on or we get punished later down the road

Nobody and I mean nobody else in society seems to recognise this
Its like a chess game. Man-chess, where every move counts and where the queen is the strongest piece but eventually she can and will be sacrificed to secure the win.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl im in a relationship is very jealous, keeps having little digs at me. I can tolerate that because she is a lovely person who adores and loves me. Not everybody is perfect.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is always saying she’s leaving me,,,it does piss me off, but I’ve learnt to just laugh it off. You have to be the rock. Seems to me...this bird easily rattles your cage, and you get all emotional about it..like one of earlier posters pointed out. I’m also guilty of this, although I’m beginning to learn to adapt and handle my ladys outbursts. I used to have the mentality of nobody disrepects me and as soon as she does i'm out. Women do get emotional and she speaks about how she is FEELING. She dose'nt mean all the things she says, so very importantly, don't take everything she says personally. She just speaks of how she is feeling at that time, I love you, i hate you, i'm leaving you, i adore you, i hate your guts. My girl has told me that i'm a geek, she has said lots of horrible things to me, i have took a lot of them personally and asked her to explain her words. Lately though i'm realising she is just in a bad mood and trying to hurt me. Bottom line is she loves me and adores me and treats me like a king.

At the moment I’m willing to put up with this kind of behaviour. Because there is a lot of positives about my girl. She has her rants,,,i go about my business,,,she ends up apologising. Try not to get to emotionally involved. It’s easy to to get annoyed and shout and berate her , then storm off. NEVER react in the moment and don’t take things personally. She is looking for an emotinal response from you and yes,,she is testing you. If you want to enjoy these young birds You have to have the power to HANDLE her. Just say “look you’re all emotional right now, I’ll talk to you later. Go to gym, ride out storm. Reap rewards and her good points.