Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm seeing called me out for living with parents....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As hard as I am on women, in this case I see her point of view. A 30 year old man living with his mom is indeed a valid yellow l flag.

It may be that your answer to her has eased her mind and is no longer an issue for her. I wouldn’t throw the whole relationship out just because she asked about it. I can understand her concern.

I say let it ride and see how she behaves moving forward.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
The only phase they are not babies is when they are actually babies
I think this is one thing rollo wont mention in his books. Women are much smarter then men when they're young, probably this is the reason dads and their daughters have so great relationships. Men are the opposite, they're dumb when they're young and they grow to be smarter, while women start to lose their sharpness of mind with age... and this is the reason moms and sons have better relationships. the only phase men and women are equally smart/dumb is when they're at their 90s, if they were lucky/unlucky enough to get there

Just speak up my stupid mind
think had enough internet for this week

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she knew right away but was waiting for you to tell her which you told her you was living with a roommate so sounds like she asked you and you lied instead. Dude you should've just told her the truth and let her decide if she still wanna see you or not. Now she's gonna wonder what else you hiding. If a woman is highly interested in you trust n believe she will still fyck with you regardless of your situation. Second why the fyck you disclosing your finances to her? She's not your wife so that ain't her fycking business what you make in a year or have in the bank. Third you stated yall went on trips dude yall aren't in a serious relationship yet and you investing wayyyyyy tooo much into this woman you just fycking. Give her time to prove herself before you do those things. In the mean time you should just be having fun with her while you dating other women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problems I see here,, why the op is trying to validate himself over to her? that is her job, don't matter if you live with your parents or in a trailer park, or even in a bench over your work place, she will not question it.

I know NA peeps have a strange issue of saying family is important, but the first opportunity toss kids out, and let parents waste in some asilum somewhere. but not everyone is like that some really care about they family, they are real family not just because of blood lineage.

what op should be saying is "why it matters? you want me to let my mom alone and poor or toss her in a asilum and forget about her? so you ahve not loyalty about your own parents so I wonder if you would with me"

you guys can consider someone living with they parents a red or "yellow" flag, but I consider anyone who belive they should abandon a family someone who I question his loyalty

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is one thing rollo wont mention in his books. Women are much smarter then men when they're young, probably this is the reason dads and their daughters have so great relationships. Men are the opposite, they're dumb when they're young and they grow to be smarter, while women start to lose their sharpness of mind with age... and this is the reason moms and sons have better relationships. the only phase men and women are equally smart/dumb is when they're at their 90s, if they were lucky/unlucky enough to get there

no woman are not smarter when younger, people are more forgiving for woman mistakes when tehy are young, and more important hot, what most woman do is captalize that and make it her living, remember about the wholea woman never paid for her drinks going out at night?, driving around? yeah also most guys who do so, pretty much a young woman have more income then a young men just because a younge men will spend his money to stay with a woman, with a woman will spend her money on her

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25-30 is already post wall and looks fading. Look at Tomi Loren already at 29.
There are plenty of great women 20- 24.
Be selective
How she acts is most important. Young women are immature and act like children. Women’s looks are going to fade with time no matter what. Get over that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DITCH THE B*TCH

say this "you will never be good enough for me and deep down you know the reason why"

Then go N.C , she wont stop thinking of the reason for the end of time

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must not know that many 20-24 year olds. There are plenty that are mature. You suffer from a mental block.
Maturity comes from the home. Ofcourse you knew that huh
Dating 20-24 year old is like dating a child. If you have a dad-daughter fetish that’s cool I get it. At 31, I prefer 25-30 as the ideal age with which to procreate.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must not know that many 20-24 year olds. There are plenty that are mature. You suffer from a mental block.
Maturity comes from the home. Ofcourse you knew that huh
acting mature is not the same as being mature

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is "being" seperate from action? So a soul is so it does.
Your about to open a can of worms you dont have the azz to hang out in.
There is a philosophy thread going. Go visit it.
I swear some of you guys never look into a womans eyes. I mean look in them.
and action in front of people is just an act not what she really is lot of people act like they are good people, the moment you turn your back there come the knife.

but yes, its a can of worms, though even the mature looking ones tend to do a lot of imature decisions, but hey if is any consolation, both men and woman are like childrens, only some fake it better

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Smarter" vs "dumber" it was established that their gender tends to be more emotional and more manipulative. So they can get what they want easier as babies and youngins. As they get older less people will be willing to be manipulated so they can look more "stupid" in comparison, when they relied on their witt, and manipulation to get things done.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Smarter" vs "dumber" it was established that their gender tends to be more emotional and more manipulative. So they can get what they want easier as babies and youngins. As they get older less people will be willing to be manipulated so they can look more "stupid" in comparison, when they relied on their witt, and manipulation to get things done.
They know that most men will cave as soon as they start showing their passive or vulnerable sides. When it comes to other women they become devious and start spreading dirty rumors, which are also aimed at triggering emotional reactions in other people.

This is why there is no need for women to develop logical reasoning in their adult life. Some women have it. But those are the outliers. They possibly grew up being closer to their fathers or brothers, or became attractive later than their peers and thus had to develop a deeper personality.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They know that most men will cave as soon as they start showing their passive or vulnerable sides. When it comes to other women they become devious and start spreading dirty rumors, which are also aimed at triggering emotional reactions in other people.

This is why there is no need for women to develop logical reasoning in their adult life. Some women have it. But those are the outliers. They possibly grew up being closer to their fathers or brothers, or became attractive later than their peers and thus had to develop a deeper personality.
Some of em weren't attractive enough to manipulate or lesbians so they had to learn how to take care of theirselves. The other type , always has someone else taking care of them, doing things for them, etc.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of em weren't attractive enough to manipulate or lesbians so they had to learn how to take care of theirselves. The other type , always has someone else taking care of them, doing things for them, etc.
Yes, and I pity the men who are being "gentlemen" to these types of women...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then that is the beginning of the end for you. Just the way you justified yourself and explained yourself to her and felt the need to tell her how much money you make and also how much money you have saved. That's a bad way to go.
This is one piece of advice this site gives that I don’t agree with: to never explain yourself.

I would say always explain yourself.
By not explaining yourself it shows you have entitlement issues and are hiding something,
Instead, use your words to give her comfort, give her trust, give her the belief she is making the right decision being with you. Then when she falls in love and is hooked, you can do whatever you want.

We are playing poker gentlemen. The women have to sit at the table to play. We don’t hit them over the head while they are walking through the door.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that really matters, is how hard you banged her after that talk. I hope you didn't cumm quick after telling her how much money you make

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more embarrassing or shameful for a grown man WITH KIDS, to still be living with his mom. If you don't have kids I see it as smart, you're saving money, you don't have to prove anything to anyone