Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating is on holiday for a month

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been casually dating this girl for 2 months or so. It started off pretty casual just hooking up but she quickly became a lot more affectionate, started saying how much she liked me etc and suggesting proper dates. I went along with is because she is good company and cute and sweet and so on.

I knew she was going away for the summer because she is a primary school teacher so gets the whole summer off and goes back home to see friends and family. But as it started off casual and she said weird stuff like she has a commitment phobia and so on I didn't think we would last until now or it would fizzle out over the summer once we stopped having regular sex.

But things are getting a little weird.

She is trying to make me jealous. Shortly after arriving in her country she asked me how my online dating is going I ignored the question and then and said she is very popular in her own country. Then a week later after she travelled from her hometown to the capital said she was very popular in Athens and had 900+ likes in a few hours. Also she mentioned a guy she met in Luxembourg shortly after we started dating texted her to say he was in London and wanted to see her (which she obviously couldn't as she was in Greece). I find this a bit disrespectful. She knows we aren't exclusive so I think it is inappropriate to ask me how my dating is going or rub it in my face that she is getting a lot of likes.

Also a week ago she was saying how much she was missing me and she wouldn't be happy until she can hug me and kiss me again and said we should go to Turkey together. Then a few days ago she was saying how her resort had amazing gelato and I said the best gelato was in Italy and she said we should go and find it! I do not know whether to take this seriously. Is she dropping hints hoping I will suggest something or is she just mostly talk?

She's now on a beach holiday with a friend and she has dropped a lot of the sweet talk and is texting me a lot less and just texts me the occasional holiday photo and sometimes texts me late at night but then falls asleep mid conversation and doesn't apologize or try to pick it up the next day and late the next afternoon or evening will just text me some other random holiday photo eg photo of her in a bikini, some shop selling random souvenirs, a swimming pool she said she'd like to enjoy some wine with me there I guess in a way it is her way of keeping in touch and making me feel a bit like I am there with her but it also gives me the sense she just texts me when she is bored or wants a bit of attention.

What is the best way to manage this? I get she will probably hook up with some other guys or at the very least meet some guys exchange numbers and enjoy being chased by them and I am dating other girls too. But want to be able to pick things up where we left off when she is back in London without things fizzling out or blowing up over the summer and texting as a mode of communication can be a bit of a minefield

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's likely spending her 1 month vacation doing some modified version of this.....

Your casual relationship with her is likely over as a result of her European beach sex jaunt. You will be a distant memory. Plus, she's a commitment phobic person. Seems like your interaction with her ran its course.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months s way too short to ask for loyalty like that. Plus, she sounds young. (But mind you, women all ages will act like this )

I dont think you'll like the truth. Your gut feeling is telling you all kinds of things and you better listen. It's no rocket science anyway; she is on vacation, with a friend and wants to keep options open. She is on OLD , and hints to you she is popular (soften any possible future blow for you).

Your best bet is to mirror her actions. Have a lotta fun, keep options open and be short in your answers. Dont ask too many questions and just ride this out.

Tbh there is nothing you can do right now. You can only make this a bad , anxious time for yourself. Look at it from a distance and realize 2 months is nothing. After she comes back you gotta be willing to reset this relationship ,no questions asked, no jealousy ect. Whatever happens on vacation stays on vacation type of attitude.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best way to manage this?
Manage WHAT?

You guys have been hanging out and fvcking for 2 months, and now that she's back home, she's acting aloof, and this is COMPLETELY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

You had your fun, she svcked your d!dck (presumably), there's nothing beyond that to expect. Or are you expecting you and her will have a "future" together at long distance?

There is NO way to "manage" this kind of situation. Your job now is to start hitting on other women and investing onto yourself, not holding your breath for this girl.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am being realistic and obviously at the very least she is getting attention from and flirting with other guys and she'll hook up if she meets anyone she likes. She is saying stuff like she misses me, wishes I was there, and teasing the idea of going on holiday together but I guess it is mostly her way of stringing me along so she has me as an option when she comes back.

Keeping answers short, letting her initiate conversations and mirroring her response time and not asking questions seems like a good strategy. And the time will pass quickly enough as I can keep myself busy with work and other girls. And I do not want to seem too available or make her think I am sitting around waiting for her return. It is better if she worries I will meet someone else while she is on holiday.

So yeah all I am really hoping is we can pick things up where we left off when she returns. Still casual and non exclusive but having regular sex.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's likely spending her 1 month vacation doing some modified version of this.....

Your casual relationship with her is likely over as a result of her European beach sex jaunt. You will be a distant memory. Plus, she's a commitment phobic person. Seems like your interaction with her ran its course.
Damn . Grear post.

Women dont realize to pull this of as a guy you'll almost need to be a well known balling person.

This is exactly what your girl WON'T tell you about her vacation. Will, Nicolas, Joao, mario,max and Maddin in a 10 weeks time span, including boarding and leaving several places...she will be a different person. Time to move TF on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing you can do...there is a good chance she drops off the map over the next week or so until she gets back. Then you'll get your answer once she is back.

DO NOT chase her. Let her come to you once she gets back.

Ironically not hearing from you will be the best way to stay on her mind while she is gone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Hot body in a bikini with a cute face is going to get lots on ONS interest from Chads.

OP, if your girl is in the same category she is likely getting hammered a few times a week at least while she is gone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what the author of that article looks like now, 5 years after her infamous Summer 2017 European sex tour. She returned to Spain for a trip in May 2022, perhaps to re-live the memories of her 2017 European sex tour.

Many more tattoos. Looks declined. Looks like the type of ran through woman @DEEZEDBRAH describes. If you compare the 26 year old version of her in 2017 to the 31 year old version of her in 2022, there's a real change.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what the author of that article looks like now, 5 years after her infamous Summer 2017 European sex tour. She returned to Spain for a trip in May 2022, perhaps to re-live the memories of her 2017 European sex tour.

Many more tattoos. Looks declined. Looks like the type of ran through woman @DEEZEDBRAH describes. If you compare the 26 year old version of her in 2017 to the 31 year old version of her in 2022, there's a real change.
Damn. She lost that cute look completely.1000 c0cks stare, although she'll still be able to pull some suckers in obviously. But she ain't nothing special anymore..Also I suspect there are a lotta 3 year old photos on there.

Let this be a lesson gentlemen...the woman you chase today will look like a budget Wish version of herself within 5 years.

At least we learn that her little trip made her into a " travel enthusiast ". Good luck to her finding a new chump willing to marry her while the clock keeps saying.."tick tick tick"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. She lost that cute look completely.1000 c0cks stare, although she'll still be able to pull some suckers in obviously. But she ain't nothing special anymore..Also I suspect there are a lotta 3 year old photos on there.

Let this be a lesson gentlemen...the woman you chase today will look like a budget Wish version of herself within 5 years.

At least we learn that her little trip made her into a " travel enthusiast ". Good luck to her finding a new chump willing to marry her while the clock keeps saying.."tick tick tick"
At 25-26, she was in the "cute" range, somewhere in the 6-7 range in my book, maybe a 6.5.

Yes, she's lost that "cuteness" she had at 25-26. Based on her tattoos, she's likely an alpha widow or still cocck carouseling when she can do so.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 25-26, she was in the "cute" range, somewhere in the 6-7 range in my book, maybe a 6.5.

Yes, she's lost that "cuteness" she had at 25-26. Based on her tattoos, she's likely an alpha widow or still cocck carouseling when she can do so.
Looks like her mother . Or maybe her depressed older sister IDK.
portugalpraiadobeliche-1-1508856850.jpg Screenshot_20220719-210822_Gallery.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Still cute, I'd bang her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They don't notice it until it's too late. There's a old free tour Vlog talkingabout the phenomenon. Described like a frog on a burner. Slow simmer. It burns. Modern women fry. Dudes get constant feedback. Women get free attention and positive reinforcement until they don't.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1000 c0ck stare is real, and unattractive.
There are different stages of the 1000 c0ck stare. There is the "high on life, high on d1ck" arrogant/narcissistic stage, there is the "soul completely dead" stage, and there are gradients in between. This woman is on her way towards the middle stages of the stare, but hasn't gotten her full of d1ck quite yet. But soon, the standards will be unmeetable and undisguisable bitterness will ensue.

You can see here she's still a big fan of the D.

OP, next time try to avoid Southern European descended women, or make sure to keep it short. They are guaranteed to get jealous and possessive at some point.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your mindset!. You have a holiday for a month from her.
If you’re too busy chasing tail, you wont’t notice or fret over what she’s doing.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosmo article was interesting. Shocking the deterioration in that girl. Luckily the girl I am dating is not a "travel enthusiast" on a solo tour where she can sleep with whoever she wants with no social consequences but going home for the summer to spend time with her parents, her friends and so on. Of course she is on holiday and will go out most nights to party and meet people and occasionally hook up but hopefully it won’t change her too much.

She had been photobombing me the last couple days eg her hotel had a swimming pool and she said she’d love to drink wine with me by the pool at night and also sent some photos of some funny souvenirs she saw in a gift shop and the beautiful clear sea and so on. I know it’s attention seeking so just give short replies in acknowledgement.

But yeah she’s definitely more aloof and has cut out the sweet talk.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cosmo article was interesting. Shocking the deterioration in that girl. Luckily the girl I am dating is not a "travel enthusiast" on a solo tour where she can sleep with whoever she wants with no social consequences
Elise Linscott is the perfect representation of the Western Millennial female. Self-centered and no impulse control. Her love of tattoos and high notch count are evidence of that. Her penis taking lifestyle is evident now on her face and body. She has the thousand cocck stare and went from no tattoos to having 5+ tattoos on one arm. She's a modern run through woman who is a dumpster fire. She is what @DEEZEDBRAH talks about all the woman.

While @viking22 has a woman in his life that isn't exactly Elise Linscott, there are applicable elements of the Linscott story with her. This woman is having sex with multiple men while away from you, just like Linscott did in Europe in 2017. The game is catch and release with the woman. @viking22 -- you need to spin more plates if you want to keep your frame. Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 applies here. Rules 6-8 are also applicable. Rule 5 is applicable in all situations.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Please elaborate on catch and release. I’m dating other girls and playing it cool when she tries to make me jealous but my texting game is a bit weak so need a bit of guidance there.

Like I said she photobombs me in the afternoon with holiday photos then later in the evening she waits until she seems I’m online on WhatsApp and texts me and then when I respond she responds immediately and tries to start a conversation but usually then falls asleep halfway through with the time difference