Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating is on holiday for a month

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Cosmo article was interesting. Shocking the deterioration in that girl. Luckily the girl I am dating is not a "travel enthusiast" on a solo tour where she can sleep with whoever she wants with no social consequences but going home for the summer to spend time with her parents, her friends and so on. Of course she is on holiday and will go out most nights to party and meet people and occasionally hook up but hopefully it won’t change her too much.

She had been photobombing me the last couple days eg her hotel had a swimming pool and she said she’d love to drink wine with me by the pool at night and also sent some photos of some funny souvenirs she saw in a gift shop and the beautiful clear sea and so on. I know it’s attention seeking so just give short replies in acknowledgement.

But yeah she’s definitely more aloof and has cut out the sweet talk.
Neither was that girl until she did it the first time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elise Linscott is the perfect representation of the Western Millennial female. Self-centered and no impulse control. Her love of tattoos and high notch count are evidence of that. Her penis taking lifestyle is evident now on her face and body. She has the thousand cocck stare and went from no tattoos to having 5+ tattoos on one arm. She's a modern run through woman who is a dumpster fire. She is what @DEEZEDBRAH talks about all the woman
Modern women lulz!

While @viking22 has a woman in his life that isn't exactly Elise Linscott, there are applicable elements of the Linscott story with her. This woman is having sex with multiple men while away from you, just like Linscott did in Europe in 2017. The game is catch and release with the woman. @viking22 -- you need to spin more plates if you want to keep your frame. Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 applies here. Rules 6-8 are also applicable. Rule 5 is applicable in all situations.

I would have to agree with Tate on the predicament. You don't park a Lamborghini in the hood. If a woman wants to participate in street behavior, cut her loose.

It's not up for debate. The convo is over. I lead. She follows or #next! No argument. Any skank behavior leave her **** @ the curb. Most dorks marry skanks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Please elaborate on catch and release. I’m dating other girls and playing it cool when she tries to make me jealous but my texting game is a bit weak so need a bit of guidance there.

Like I said she photobombs me in the afternoon with holiday photos then later in the evening she waits until she seems I’m online on WhatsApp and texts me and then when I respond she responds immediately and tries to start a conversation but usually then falls asleep halfway through with the time difference
Clearly not. You still mention her.

If you got barely legal 18+ baddies you are not going on about this slut. Leave her at the side of the road and drive.

She's in a BBC gang bang. Typical modern woman.

It's pathetic you allow this.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me some meme last night about the UK heatwave which I ignored at the time as I was on a date and replied next morning. Next morning she said "First time I texted you last night and you didn't respond...." I said "Sorry was busy how have you been?" we talked a bit she sent a few holiday photos including a dessert with some unpronounceable greek name. I sent a short voice message trying to pronounce it which made her laigh and she sent a voice message back with correct pronounciation. I said "I like when you speak Greek". She said "What language did the girl from last night speak?" I said "i am just interested in learning to speak Greek" and she said "you know that doesn't answer my question right?" I said "I know" and she then said "I don't like that you make me feel jealous". I didn't bring up her attempts to make me jealous talking about all her likes on dating apps and ignored the message and later on she sent a few more holiday photos etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She texted me some meme last night about the UK heatwave which I ignored at the time as I was on a date and replied next morning. Next morning she said "First time I texted you last night and you didn't respond...." I said "Sorry was busy how have you been?" we talked a bit she sent a few holiday photos including a dessert with some unpronounceable greek name. I sent a short voice message trying to pronounce it which made her laigh and she sent a voice message back with correct pronounciation. I said "I like when you speak Greek". She said "What language did the girl from last night speak?" I said "i am just interested in learning to speak Greek" and she said "you know that doesn't answer my question right?" I said "I know" and she then said "I don't like that you make me feel jealous". I didn't bring up her attempts to make me jealous talking about all her likes on dating apps and ignored the message and later on she sent a few more holiday photos etc.
She is feeling insecure...which makes her think about you...which will drive her crazy because she doesn't know.

Keep her guessing. Admit to nothing, don't let her feel like she has you figured out.

Of course this could be the old reverse psychology trick where she thinks that because she is banging someone else there so she assumes you are as well

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't admit to anything either way. She sent me a bikini photo in the afternoon and I said she looked hot. And she replied "Hotter than the girl you went out with last night". So I said "You are the hottest girl I know!" and she laughed and said "I knew you were going to say that. But if you keep making me feel jealous I will stop texting you" I didn't know how to reply to that so ignored it.

I guess her threats are empty and she is trying to control me even though it is crazy of her to expect me not to see other women when she is in another country for the next month and we've only been dating a few months. But when I try to avoid her questions or give flippant responses she asks again or calls me out on it.

I mean we have been only dating for a few months and we are in different countries for the next month so it should be obvious we are non-exclusive and I should not have to spell it out. And she has not asked for exclusivity and is talking about her dating app likes. So it really seems unreasonable on her part.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't admit to anything either way. She sent me a bikini photo in the afternoon and I said she looked hot. And she replied "Hotter than the girl you went out with last night". So I said "You are the hottest girl I know!" and she laughed and said "I knew you were going to say that. But if you keep making me feel jealous I will stop texting you" I didn't know how to reply to that so ignored it.

I guess her threats are empty and she is trying to control me even though it is crazy of her to expect me not to see other women when she is in another country for the next month and we've only been dating a few months. But when I try to avoid her questions or give flippant responses she asks again or calls me out on it.

I mean we have been only dating for a few months and we are in different countries for the next month so it should be obvious we are non-exclusive and I should not have to spell it out. And she has not asked for exclusivity and is talking about her dating app likes. So it really seems unreasonable on her part.
Her behaviour is disgusting. It's disrespectful. Just cut her off.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we were sexting a bit and it got a bit weird
HER: I am SO wet
HER: Every day I want you to f me more and more…
ME: I'm imagining how tight you must be ...
HER: I hope I won’t disappoint you
ME: You never disappoint me
HER: It’s a bit hard not to disappoint you these days…
ME: What do you mean?
HER: I wouldn't like to talk about it...
HER: I like you

My interpretation is she is basically admitting she is having sex and because she is a woman incapable of just keeping it to herself and my comment about imagining how tight she must be made her feel a bit guilty. But maybe I am being literal. But hard to think what she could possibly mean and it has been bothering me.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Games people play.... or the courtship dance of the species we call humans. Hahhahaha... instead of being PUA, this borders on straight courting... oh well whatever..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is 17...what do you think she is doing? OP, you need to get out of these Disney fantasies. You are 20...go bang other women and have fun and stop getting tied down with one girl. She isn't special.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't special.
.... but she is. She is 17 and basically at the peak of her attractiveness. That makes some men think with their smaller head. It's by design. That's how the species have survived though the centuries. That is why the op is still hung up on this girl :)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we were sexting a bit and it got a bit weird
HER: I am SO wet
HER: Every day I want you to f me more and more…
ME: I'm imagining how tight you must be ...
HER: I hope I won’t disappoint you
ME: You never disappoint me
HER: It’s a bit hard not to disappoint you these days…
ME: What do you mean?
HER: I wouldn't like to talk about it...
HER: I like you

My interpretation is she is basically admitting she is having sex and because she is a woman incapable of just keeping it to herself and my comment about imagining how tight she must be made her feel a bit guilty. But maybe I am being literal. But hard to think what she could possibly mean and it has been bothering me.
Yeah she is basically saying you'll be disappointed either way....

She probably understands that you fancy her way more than you admit. Hence she doesn't disappoint herself,but specifically you...

As long as you are dating other women it shouldn't bother you too much . If you got the capability to reset the relationship, good for you. If this was your gf , it would be over now.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta have an understanding that when you are apart you live your own lives, and have a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

You two aren't exclusive before she left, right? Use this break to figure out if she is still the "one to beat".

Schedule a weekend away together when she gets back, and pick up where you left off. But in the meanwhile see what else is out there, knowing you have a date in the future. Sounds like she's really into you and needs some reassurance you will be there when she returns...

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not clear what she thinks will disappoint me. From the context it definitely seems like she is saying she can't promise she won't sleep with anyone else and therefore won't necessarily be tight when she comes back end of the summer. But it just seems like a horrible way to say it. Especially as we were in the middle of sexting.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not clear what she thinks will disappoint me. From the context it definitely seems like she is saying she can't promise she won't sleep with anyone else and therefore won't necessarily be tight when she comes back end of the summer. But it just seems like a horrible way to say it. Especially as we were in the middle of sexting.
Yeah now that you say that, reading it again, it does come off that way. I think that is what she is saying...

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and girls have this stupid guilt thing where they feel the need to warn a guy or confess before they do something they know he won't like whereas a guy would have the sense to simply keep quiet on the basis that what she doesn't know weren't hurt her and in any case exclusivity was not agreed.

I did mention a "don't ask don't tell" policy a week or so ago but she said that she likes to be honest and open. But maybe I should make it more explicit or simply say things are getting a bit too complicated and maybe we should just pick things up again end of the summer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude give me a break. Chicks give birth to kids with heads the size of a watermelon coming out of there and it snaps back.

Getting fvcked regularly does NOT make her pvssy "loose". This is complete nonsense. She could fvck dudes with foot long c0cks every day 3 times a day and come back and you'd never notice any difference. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your mindset!. You have a holiday for a month from her.
If you’re too busy chasing tail, you wont’t notice or fret over what she’s doing.

^^This, a girl I've been dealing with(we are not in a relationship although she wants to be)for 8 months, went on a 2.5 week holiday in Morocco. I didn't hear from her period. No worries I went on dates/hung out with 6 different women in that span.

Not bragging but I'm pretty sure she did her thing too it is what it is