Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I started fvcking says I’m emotionally unavailable

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very high functioning and spend most of my time quite successfully masking my condition, I suppose you could call
that play acting but it does go deeper. I've learned over time from studying others when it's time to make a joke, or say
sympathetic things or when to be serious, or encouraging to others, even when to flare up and put someone in their place.
Because of this I can switch into any character necessary when necessary. But it's all learned behaviour, like a computer
program. I don't actually feel any of those things. So I could certainly be a charming salesman, after all that's just faking
an interest in the customer to close the deal. Truth be told I'd sooner just avoid others entirely but I have had to develop
these 'personality programs' to appear normal when I'm forced to interact with others as it's pretty much unavoidable in
day to day life. For example I'm always super polite to shop workers to such an extent that they'll remember me next time
I come in and they will often go out of their way for me. I do find it exhausting though because it doesn't come naturally
so when I've been social I need some solitude to decompress and reset. Hope that answers your question.
you can beat the naturals because they sometimes don't know why things work. you know why and have a program that can be patched. when the naturals screw up they think it's luck. for us, we can tear it apart and try again all the while making changes until it's working. with persistence, you can win over naturals all the time. they can not do what you do and might even try to shame you to keep you at bay.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple. My response:

"I'm very emotionally available - to the right person. It takes time to get to know someone and I'm not the type to open the vault and spill all the contents right away. Plus, it's a real turn off when people do that with me. I like where things are going so far, but understand if you want a guy who is more sensitive with his feelings. Let me know if it's not working for you."

Cuttingfire

Reaction score
nice, I’ve been a member since afzalg was a member, whenever I’ve run it I’ve always been cold. Might switch back.
Sorry to get off topic

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, I’ve been a member since afzalg was a member, whenever I’ve run it I’ve always been cold. Might switch back.
Sorry to get off topic
afzalg was the only alpha I’ve ever known. We could use his influence around here tbh