Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I’m seeing wants to be friends, don’t know why and she’s acting strange after

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you hardly see her at work,
you gotta atleast tap it once by hook or by crook
she has to feel that kill for thrillz energy from you
You been lacking to pull her for years but the good thing is that she probably still kinda likes you so u got some leeway wit her to pull a 180
Nut up Call her phone with mean swagger and confidence, make her laugh a bit, warm her up and invite her to your place.
Tell her you got a bottle of wine you want to test out.
Maybe if you isolate her and fucc her lights out she will behave nice and proper.
Any air of sh1tty excuse or rejection that spews out of her lips you stoically reply with “cool, well I guess I will share it with someone else, take care bbygirl”
send her packing with that one last mind fucc.
After you click discard her for good.
Charge it to the game.

Last edited:

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have oneitis and she’s already moved on. The platonic route is the worst route to take. You’ll never be able to friend your way into her pants. Remember that women will use you for free attention while you‘re sitting there catching feelings. Best to walk away and see how she reacts. Maybe she’ll change her mind on the LJBF once you are gone. Huh, a little bit of jealousy going on. She doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have you either. These types of chics are exhausting.

@Stanley was spitting fire.

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have oneitis and she’s already moved on. The platonic route is the worst route to take. You’ll never be able to friend your way into her pants. Remember that women will use you for free attention while you‘re sitting there catching feelings. Best to walk away and see how she reacts. Maybe she’ll change her mind on the LJBF once you are gone. Huh, a little bit of jealousy going on. She doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have you either. These types of chics are exhausting. Edit: I took the ljbf really well I reckon we’re on good terms but she knows I’m not gonna sit and talk all day, and I didn’t get sad or needy, so got a good neutral frame to operate from rn don’t wanna **** it up

@Stanley was spitting fire.
Been a bit over a month since the ljbf. She sent me a few messages first couple weeks after ljbf about work related banter and **** I replied a bit but cut conversations short, I left some bs small text msg from her on read then we didn’t talk for two weeks, so bit over a month after ljbf and I post that other girl and she blocks me basically instantly after seeing it when we’re on good terms. I believe this shows me there’s at least some interest level there, she wouldn’t react if she didn’t care right? Maybe it’s so low but there’s something. I may see her briefly veryy occasionally at work or only other place is college if I hit her up to come see me (haven’t yet). Given that it’s been over a month since the ljbf, and there may be something there still however small, how would you recommend I approach situation with this girl WHILE seeing other women.

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you hardly see her at work,
you gotta atleast tap it once by hook or by crook
she has to feel that kill for thrillz energy from you
You been lacking to pull her for years but the good thing is that she probably still kinda likes you so u got some leeway wit her to pull a 180
Nut up Call her phone with mean swagger and confidence, make her laugh a bit, warm her up and invite her to your place.
Tell her you got a bottle of wine you want to test out.
Maybe if you isolate her and fucc her lights out she will behave nice and proper.
Any air of sh1tty excuse or rejection that spews out of her lips you stoically reply with “cool, well I guess I will share it with someone else, take care bbygirl”
send her packing with that one last mind fucc.
After you click discard her for good.
Charge it to the game.
I know this won’t work, it’s way too direct. And despite what my age says I’m not 42 wayy younger, not gonna say on here, **** logistics as well. Do you have any advice more relevant to me. Like I’m a situation like this, should I hit her up to come see me at college and game her there. Or just not talk to her all unless she initiates.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
There probably is, I feel as though me constantly ****ing with her and ripping on her might have pushed her away especially after I took it too far once. Man sometimes emotional girls like that though, they're the ones who'd take a bullet for you you know, cuts both ways. Do you think there's a different way to game girls with self esteem issues?
I personally don't like girls with self esteem issues or insecurities.. It's not a turn off but girls that aren't confident and sure of them selves tend not to be as fun and other times tend to be manipulative and overly needy/jealous.

Most girls though if they really like you, it can be easy to hurt them --the slightest thing said wrong can affect a girls self esteem if shes super into you.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a bit over a month since the ljbf. She sent me a few messages first couple weeks after ljbf about work related banter and **** I replied a bit but cut conversations short, I left some bs small text msg from her on read then we didn’t talk for two weeks, so bit over a month after ljbf and I post that other girl and she blocks me basically instantly after seeing it when we’re on good terms. I believe this shows me there’s at least some interest level there, she wouldn’t react if she didn’t care right? Maybe it’s so low but there’s something. I may see her briefly veryy occasionally at work or only other place is college if I hit her up to come see me (haven’t yet). Given that it’s been over a month since the ljbf, and there may be something there still however small, how would you recommend I approach situation with this girl WHILE seeing other women.
The instant block sounds like she was creeping on your socials. Idk, girls are fickle. Might be a matter of timing. I used to hang out with a coworker and we always seemed to go out to lunch when she was on her period. it was often a complete sh!t show. Then a few days later she‘d be all flirty and completely different. Maybe confront her directly about the block. Ask her playfully why she blocked you and joke around that she wants you. You’ve got nothing to lose. If she still says no, then you can laugh it off and move on with certainty.

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
The instant block sounds like she was creeping on your socials. Idk, girls are fickle. Might be a matter of timing. I used to hang out with a coworker and we always seemed to go out to lunch when she was on her period. it was often a complete sh!t show. Then a few days later she‘d be all flirty and completely different. Maybe confront her directly about the block. Ask her playfully why she blocked you and joke around that she wants you. You’ve got nothing to lose. If she still says no, then you can laugh it off and move on with certainty.
Look man thing is, **** started changing when i ****ed up once, I made a really bad mistake, it was rude, disrespectful and caused her emotional issues, she says its fine now but stuff was never the same since. So I'm trynna decide between hitting her up to come hang out with me while I'm at college so I can regain her trust maybe? But at the same time not sure if that's what led to her wanting to be friends cause I tried being nicer cause I felt so guilty and I think maybe this led to her thinking I lost frame. I ****ed up pretty bad and to me there's a clear before and after where the dynamic in our relationship changed, so I don't know whether I should chill with her a bit or leave it be. Any advice?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone there’s this girl that I worked with for a couple years and there was always a spark there, we were going out for a few weeks.
What was the extent of your physical contact with her?

I think I was accidentally an ******* to her idk I told her it was a mistake and she said it’s alright. Things between us fizzled out and I can’t tell if it’s because I overcompensated by being a bit nicer after this because I felt **** about my behaviour or because I was too cold and distant or something else.
Maybe, maybe not.

couple weeks later she messages me telling me she wants to be my friend and doesn’t want anything from me anymore and doesn’t care if I get with other girls. I never even lost frame that bad really. I agreed that we can end it, didn’t explicitly say no to being friends but just said we’d likely never be good friends and that we’d see each other around. We’re on good terms.
I am of the opinion that the only friendzone you should accept is the "friends with benefits" zone.

She messaged me a few small talk things that were sorta relevant over the next couple weeks I replied a little bit, remember I’ve been sort of around her at work for 2 years now. She mentioned a couple times how ‘we don’t talk anymore’. Anyway due to cirsumstances I don’t see her at work anymore.
Good stuff. Going cold on them usually brings them back.

(About month after ljbf) we hadn’t talked online/offline for a couple weeks then I upload a video on social media with a girl I’m seeing (hot) in the background and she immediately unfriends me without saying anything, strange reaction for someone I’m on good terms with and known for ages, she’s always been emotional.
Niceee. There was a meme I saw a while ago that said..

"Don't get mad when you see me doing something with someone else that I was trying to do with you".

Good stuff. Social media will always get'em.

not gonna lie I want her back if I can I just don’t know what to think of the above situation and don’t know how to approach talking to her again as I’m not sure if she interprets me being a bit sweeter to her as me going ‘beta’ (when really I acted like that cause I felt guilty), or whether she wanted to be friends because I was too cold and an ******* sometimes (her words).

can anyone help me with this situation and shed some light, surely an overreaction of that sort seeing me with another girl means she still has some type of feelings toward me?
Did you smash yet?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally dating a co worker is not a good idea, if $hit hits the fan she can accused you harassment and say by to your job and potential employers.

Second, if you didn't wanna be friends why did you agree to it? She probably unfriended you cause maybe she still likes you and don't wanna see you with other women.

If you keep with the small talk you're behaving like an orbiter and an entertainer when she's bored, if that's not what you want, stop it.

If you wanna date her again, invite her out to drinks and make a move, no need to apologize for being a man and desire her, if she says no, then its a done deal, you move on and date another one.

But remember, you can be fvcking your career over, in today's world if a girl accuses you of $exual harassment, first they fire you and later they ask what happened.

It almost happened to me, good thing they were other witnesses, but never was the same cause women like to talk $hit and lie, I had to change jobs cause she fvcked my reputation.
Agree with avoiding dating women you work with. Not only do you carry sexual harassments risk, it makes it pretty hard to get a clean break. I did this in my 20's at my first finance job with a woman I dated for 3yrs. The relationship way over ran its course simply because we would constantly rekindle after break ups because we constantly saw each other. Also, you have a lot of people in your business and it is just not a good look. I ended up changing cities and jobs before I could completely cut her out.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah, I didnt read everything, but she sounds like a time waster, low interest. Just find a hotter and younger girl, you will forget all about this one.

Ackoo123

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the extent of your physical contact with her?

Maybe, maybe not.

I am of the opinion that the only friendzone you should accept is the "friends with benefits" zone.

Good stuff. Going cold on them usually brings them back.

Niceee. There was a meme I saw a while ago that said..

"Don't get mad when you see me doing something with someone else that I was trying to do with you".

Good stuff. Social media will always get'em.

Did you smash yet?
gotta clarify my age on profile isn't real, were a lot younger. Kinda smashed but not really, bad performance, done literally everything else though. Why did she unfriend me in your view, do you think that theres still attraction I can rekindle. She was all over me then I think I ****ed up real bad, made a mistake and broke her trust and it was never the same since. I tried being nicer to make up for it but I think she made her mind up already. She only wants to be friends. Have a situation like this where you ****ed up that bad that she only wants to be friends now? Any advice?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
gotta clarify my age on profile isn't real, were a lot younger. Kinda smashed but not really, bad performance, done literally everything else though. Why did she unfriend me in your view, do you think that theres still attraction I can rekindle. She was all over me then I think I ****ed up real bad, made a mistake and broke her trust and it was never the same since. I tried being nicer to make up for it but I think she made her mind up already. She only wants to be friends. Have a situation like this where you ****ed up that bad that she only wants to be friends now? Any advice?
People here have given you advice. You either go to her directly and ask to go out for drinks, or move on to another woman. There are not other options.

Your problem is being fvcking scared of rejection from her, that's why you wanna take the "friendship" route and build comfort.

Like pook said "Rejection is better than regret" if she rejects you, at least you had the balls to do it.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you apologize for being an assh0le and on top of it you compensated it by being nice?? Even if she did call out your assh0le behavior, you should have just shrugged that off with a joke or something..if she didn't call it out, why even think about it and feel guilty about it??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got **** logistics so home doesn't really work. Won't showing interest in her just drive her away further. Should the drinks thing be just us two or friends there as well. It's because she was obsessed like I was her world and then **** changed and I can't figure out if it's because I was an ******* or because I tried acting a bit sweeter after cause I felt so **** about it. Like I feel as though me and her doing some work in the library I could work some magic again and get her interested, clear the air over a couple of things, maybe some kino there as well. Then just leave it for a month or so and hit her up for drinks? Edit: and like few days before the ljbf she acts real mildly interested in me in person like just even from the eye contact and small mannerisms so feels like there's a tiny bit of attraction there.
It's called Love Bombing and these women are ALWAYS toxic. Stay away. Stay far away.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh . Whenever a woman brings up the LJBF talk you know on the background thihgs are happening. Could be another dude, or she simply doesn't feel it. Main issue always seems to be that she hinted this before due lukewarm interest ,but you didn't pick up on it. So she throws the "LJBF " shyte at you.

There can be a million reasons why she said it. If you are still at the beginning of your journey to become a DJ, you could ask her why and what. Straight up ask her , so you can learn. Men forget to actually talk to women, and next run to fellow men for answers.

For your own sanity ,dont expect this one to return. Find a new one.