Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Has Boyfriend — Do I Still Ask Her Out?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this HB7 in my math class last week and gamed her this week. I joked with her a lot about fitness and nutrition, which she is really into, and I made sure to get really close to her when she had problems with math problems. No kino, but I tried to increase our proximity and show confidence by making deep eye contact. C&F — you know the deal. Last week when I asked her about a math problem, she said her boyfriend helped her with it, but when I got her number she made no mention of him (I didn't bring it up). She displays her sexuality, as she wear jean shorts which are cutoff at her ass. When I got her number, I said "let me have your number so we can study together", but I obviously don't just want to study w/ her. Should I ask her to get coffee or lunch with me, or should I wait a bit to build more rapport? I'm hesitant to ask her out right now, because I've only talked w/ her twice in class, she has a BF, and I don't want it to be awkward with her the rest of the semester. Any thoughts?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way ahead of yourself here. Slow down.

All attractive girls in college are going to "have a boyfriend" They are required accessories for the successful female. Kinda like purses. They use one and the rest sit on the shelf. It takes a lot of time to move things from one purse to another so they might stick with one for awhile until they get bored with it.

You don't want to be a purse on the shelf in one girls room. You want to be the purse on display in the window that all the girls want to try on along with their new outfit. Let all the girls try you on but don't get relegated to the shelf...

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way ahead of yourself here. Slow down.

All attractive girls in college are going to "have a boyfriend" They are required accessories for the successful female. Kinda like purses. They use one and the rest sit on the shelf. It takes a lot of time to move things from one purse to another so they might stick with one for awhile until they get bored with it.

You don't want to be a purse on the shelf in one girls room. You want to be the purse on display in the window that all the girls want to try on along with their new outfit. Let all the girls try you on but don't get relegated to the shelf...
Oh, I fully agree with what you say. I do not want to be exclusive and do want to spin plates. I think that the situation that modern Man is in right now requires it. But I was asking whether it would we wise to ask this girl out on a date right now, or wait until I talk more with her. I'm simply trying to maximize my chances with this girl, not in any way trying to make her the ONE.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say don't approach her for a date, but keep in contact with her. You don't know how serious this boyfriend is, but she wouldn't have told you she had a BF if she WANTED you to ask her out. She likely has a hot female friend you could ask out though. Just be friendly and outgoing. Make conversation and get to know her without chasing. Talk about each other's weekends. Paint her a picture of what like dating you would be like without sounding like a sales pitch. If you have a social function, invite her AND HER FRIENDS.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it, she is not engaged or married. Maybe you are a better catch than her boyfriend.

Don't make the mistake I made in college.

Had a HB8 in my German classes like me. Apparently she was dating an "older" guy in his late 20s. My friend and I went the Bar one night with her and her friend. She wanted to dance with me and I said "No, you have a boyfriend ".

"Man, youth is wasted on the young"

That was over 20 years ago and I still regret it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a HB8 in my German classes like me. Apparently she was dating an "older" guy in his late 20s. My friend and I went the Bar one night with her and her friend. She wanted to dance with me and I said "No, you have a boyfriend ".
This is an example of her making herself available. It's what my friend refers to when he said "never say WHOA in a horse race".

Don't worry, I did the same thing with a woman who invited me over to "cook me a steak". I knew she had a boyfriend, and I didn't pick up on her signals. I was deep in the "nice guy territory". But I did dodge a bullet there...she was the stereotypical hot-crazy redhead...

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this HB7 in my math class last week and gamed her this week. I joked with her a lot about fitness and nutrition, which she is really into, and I made sure to get really close to her when she had problems with math problems. No kino, but I tried to increase our proximity and show confidence by making deep eye contact. C&F — you know the deal. Last week when I asked her about a math problem, she said her boyfriend helped her with it, but when I got her number she made no mention of him (I didn't bring it up). She displays her sexuality, as she wear jean shorts which are cutoff at her ass. When I got her number, I said "let me have your number so we can study together", but I obviously don't just want to study w/ her. Should I ask her to get coffee or lunch with me, or should I wait a bit to build more rapport? I'm hesitant to ask her out right now, because I've only talked w/ her twice in class, she has a BF, and I don't want it to be awkward with her the rest of the semester. Any thoughts?
You’d be surprised how many boyfriends are fictional.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her alone and make a move, just as you would with any other girl.