"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl from 5 months ago is back

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
253
Reaction score
36
5 months ago a girl I had been involved with for 7 months friendzoned me. I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again. We removed each other from social media and deleted numbers. That was the end of it until last night she liked 3 of my photos on instagram, I liked 2 back, however no messages were exchanged either way.

I have other girls now and im not really bothered, should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
I liked 2 back,
wrong move, never give her a positive feedback again in the future.

I have other girls now and im not really bothered, should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
Let her chase you, but don't spend time and energy with her, usually it's never worth to have any kind of relationship with girls that friendzoned you. I advice you to manipulate her just for revenge, does she open her legs without efforts? Good take advantage of her throw her away. I mean She has to spin with no efforts.
You got the drift now....


I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again.
And never use overt comunication
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
however no messages were exchanged either way.

should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
The situation as it was left with her five months ago hasn’t really changed then has it…

No, a photo like does Not signal any intent from her to communicate with you does it… Liking photos is nothing more than what friends do…
She threw some chum in the water to see if you’re hungry enough to get hooked back into the friendzone.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
She's prob not interested but if you are looking for some quick action a little how have you been IG message won't hurt at all. Good for you to keep spinning!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
5 months ago a girl I had been involved with for 7 months friendzoned me. I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again. We removed each other from social media and deleted numbers. That was the end of it until last night she liked 3 of my photos on instagram, I liked 2 back, however no messages were exchanged either way.

I have other girls now and im not really bothered, should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
Liking photos on instagram isnt putting any effort in at all. That isnt even bread crumbs. Do not like any back ( i see it is too late for that.)

Ignore. Carry on dating other women.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
serious can anyone explain this instagram likes as meaning?

the way the topic was writen I though she called or the very least send a msg, but she like pics on instagram and he start to wonder what is up?

there is no meaning there is nothing, hell I don't even belive you notice something like that
 
Top