Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from 5 months ago is back

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months ago a girl I had been involved with for 7 months friendzoned me. I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again. We removed each other from social media and deleted numbers. That was the end of it until last night she liked 3 of my photos on instagram, I liked 2 back, however no messages were exchanged either way.

I have other girls now and im not really bothered, should I be trying to turn this into a plate?

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked 2 back,
wrong move, never give her a positive feedback again in the future.

I have other girls now and im not really bothered, should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
Let her chase you, but don't spend time and energy with her, usually it's never worth to have any kind of relationship with girls that friendzoned you. I advice you to manipulate her just for revenge, does she open her legs without efforts? Good take advantage of her throw her away. I mean She has to spin with no efforts.
You got the drift now....

I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again.
And never use overt comunication

Billtx49

Reaction score
however no messages were exchanged either way.

should I be trying to turn this into a plate?
The situation as it was left with her five months ago hasn’t really changed then has it…

No, a photo like does Not signal any intent from her to communicate with you does it… Liking photos is nothing more than what friends do…
She threw some chum in the water to see if you’re hungry enough to get hooked back into the friendzone.

Reaction score
She's prob not interested but if you are looking for some quick action a little how have you been IG message won't hurt at all. Good for you to keep spinning!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months ago a girl I had been involved with for 7 months friendzoned me. I told her that we cannot be friends and we should'nt speak or see each other again. We removed each other from social media and deleted numbers. That was the end of it until last night she liked 3 of my photos on instagram, I liked 2 back, however no messages were exchanged either way.

Liking photos on instagram isnt putting any effort in at all. That isnt even bread crumbs. Do not like any back ( i see it is too late for that.)

Ignore. Carry on dating other women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious can anyone explain this instagram likes as meaning?

the way the topic was writen I though she called or the very least send a msg, but she like pics on instagram and he start to wonder what is up?

there is no meaning there is nothing, hell I don't even belive you notice something like that