Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flaked on me after schedule a date

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have done the same as the OP. I am busy and not needy. This is where simps are ruining the game by flooding them with attention.

OP was following traditional good game from back in the day.

I am guessing we need to account for the short attention spans of women nowadays.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have done the same as the OP. I am busy and not needy. This is where simps are ruining the game by flooding them with attention.

OP was following traditional good game from back in the day.

I am guessing we need to account for the short attention spans of women nowadays.
I feel this.

But we all know that when a woman makes an OLD profile, soon almost every man she swipes right on will be a match and within a day or two she will be in a dozen different conversations. With guy she's actually somehow attracted to.

The irony is that when you actually know you are " her best choice regardless of any other man she matched with ", you'll have many more women, or at least better women in your own pipeline anyway. A flake from her would almost go unnoticed.

Your example is about talking a woman up in real life and leaving a good impression, and perhaps even reading she is really into you. That's gives much more space for such "games".

I should say that in real life your mouthpiece/ looks already did 75% of the work needed . On OLD it's a different story to use your mouthpiece effectively. But if you get her number why wouldn't you use your mouthpiece to feel her out little bit? There are more ways to communicate than basic dry shyte like how ya doing.

If she doesn't care about your personality she is 304 anyway and wouldn't matter if you had a speech and writing disability, she would still feck you.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.
Well, what is done is done, but moving forward..

Some of those exchanged texts should have been in (at the very least) of light sexual nature.

But anyways,

Before you set up a date where you will undoubtedly be paying the bill, set up an initial meet & greet with the woman first.

And during that meet & greet, attempt to make physical intimate contact with the woman first (hugs, kisses, whatever she allows).

If the meet & greet is shytty....then there should be no date.

However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:

"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."

The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.

Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.
Mode One 4 Life.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.

However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:

"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."

The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.

Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.
Brother.

Believe me when I say that you did NOTHING wrong.

You set a date. You decided to save any conversation for the real date, instead of prolonging meaningless chit-chat online. That's the correct thing to do.

This chick wanted to flake, most likely due to her having a better prospect, but she still wanted to play the victim's role and made you look like the bad guy. It's a typical low-level and clumsy move initiated by mostly low-level and clumsy women.

So you dodged a fvcking bullet. Move on to keep hitting on other girls.

At 23, you're doing great.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
So you set up a date with a girl and completely ghosted her til the day of the date to confirm the date and you are confused on why she flaked :rofl: :rofl:
Bro what? So you will jus small talk the *****? Op did nothing wrong here. Btch jus weird.

After you set a date a few days away u dont waste time with small talk. Whatever you want to say you can save for the date.

The people who love texting say everything thru text. Then the date comes and theres barely anything to talk about and build chemistry on