CornbreadFed
Master Don Juan
flakes are part of your game broski. I stopped getting flaked on when I dropped the dumb PUA texting methodFlakes are part of the game. You should have better things to do than shooting the bull with a woman.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
flakes are part of your game broski. I stopped getting flaked on when I dropped the dumb PUA texting methodFlakes are part of the game. You should have better things to do than shooting the bull with a woman.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don’t care. The guys that get the most deals also get rejected the most. That is life.flakes are part of your game broski. I stopped getting flaked on when I dropped the dumb PUA texting method
I feel this.I would have done the same as the OP. I am busy and not needy. This is where simps are ruining the game by flooding them with attention.
OP was following traditional good game from back in the day.
I am guessing we need to account for the short attention spans of women nowadays.
Well, what is done is done, but moving forward..Hello guys,
Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.
Mode One 4 Life.However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:
"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."
The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.
Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She could have texted him at least one of those 3-4 days as well.You could have text her at least one of those 3-4 days before the date and it would have probably avoided the flake. You aren’t a text buddy by doing that.
wouldn’t mean shvt tbhShe could have texted him at least one of those 3-4 days as well.
That is the difference between low interest/high interest.
Brother.Hello guys,
Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.
However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:
"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."
The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.
Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.
Bro what? So you will jus small talk the *****? Op did nothing wrong here. Btch jus weird.So you set up a date with a girl and completely ghosted her til the day of the date to confirm the date and you are confused on why she flaked![]()
![]()