Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl flaked on me after schedule a date

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.

However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:

"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."

The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.

Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Don't be disappointed, be delighted.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you set up a date with a girl and completely ghosted her til the day of the date to confirm the date and you are confused on why she flaked :rofl: :rofl:
What's the point to keep texting after we agreed on a date, mate?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Last week I scheduled a date with a chick that I exchange some texts from Tinder. The date was supposed to be today.

However, after I set the date, she decided to flake telling me:

"You disappeared. You didn't even develop a conversation and you want to go out with me today. I'm out."

The point is that before I set the date we talked for 2-3 days. So I developed a conversation. Only stopped to text her after I scheduled the date.

Just answered with "Ok. Cool" and now she blocked me. First time that this kind of thing happened to me. F*cking disappointed.
The idiotic rule of "ghost until the date" will cause more flakes than anything else.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are only complaining because you have no options. A man with options would simply go on to the next one on his muster list.
That's right, mate. That's what I gonna do. Just sharing with you guys and trying to understand better if I did any mistake with this chick at all.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, mate. That's what I gonna do. Just sharing with you guys and trying to understand better if I did any mistake with this chick at all.
Your only mistake is not having the necessary millimeters of facial bone (or centimeters of leg & vertebrae bone) to be a Chad.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a mistake. The mistake was not talking to her after you setup the date
That's her point of view. That's the RIGHT point of view? Should I keep texting to any girl after scheduling a date? Now sounds obvious but you know what I mean?!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's her point of view. That's the RIGHT point of view? Should I keep texting to any girl after scheduling a date? Now sounds obvious but you know what I mean?!
you sound like you need to work on a few things before you start dating lad

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling dread game only works when you've already established a significant connection with a woman. And to get a "significant " connection you'll need a combination of time and attraction.

@MatureDJ is being kinda "vague " ,but he is on to something. If a woman thinks you are the hottest man ever she won't ghost you. Dont worry, because most women wont think you are the hottest man to ever walk this earth. That's why;

You need to build more report.

-take the conversation away from the app to anything more personal; social media is..okeish , whatsapp is even better.

-she 1100% has multiple options lined up. you are like ;" nice got a date set, no need to invest anything untill the actual date
". Meanwhile match numero 2, 3 and 4 all text her good morning good night and keep her engaged. Think about it; if she matched with another dude 2 days ago they might've had tons of conversations to build up report while you were fading away.(again she doesn't know you!!)

- You'll have to tweak your game , BUT the biggest skill is having the ability to read the situation properly. Maybe the next woman is less" needy" and /or more into you anyway so you need less work.( If you "love bomb "the next one she might also block you.)

- This is OLD game brother. Never take that shyte personal. Even after you've slept with her there are zero guarantees. Always assume that a woman you've met online has many, many more options. In other words; if you met her online she has to "prove " her worth even more! I highlighted the word prove, because she doesn't know about your standards anyway. She'll be who she is, and you decide whether she is worthy of being your gf or not. Just remember to be cautious about women like this.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many days went by between your last conversation and the actual date?

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling dread game only works when you've already established a significant connection with a woman. And to get a "significant " connection you'll need a combination of time and attraction.

@MatureDJ is being kinda "vague " ,but he is on to something. If a woman thinks you are the hottest man ever she won't ghost you. Dont worry, because most women wont think you are the hottest man to ever walk this earth. That's why;

You need to build more report.

-take the conversation away from the app to anything more personal; social media is..okeish , whatsapp is even better.

-she 1100% has multiple options lined up. you are like ;" nice got a date set, no need to invest anything untill the actual date
". Meanwhile match numero 2, 3 and 4 all text her good morning good night and keep her engaged. Think about it; if she matched with another dude 2 days ago they might've had tons of conversations tp build up report while you were fading away.(again she doesn't know you!!)

- You'll have to tweak your game , BUT the biggest skill is having the ability to read the situation properly. Maybe the next woman is less" needy" and /or more into you anyway so you need less work.( If you "love bomb "the next one she might also block you.)

- This is OLD game brother. Never take that shyte personal. Even after you've slept witu her there are zero guarantees. Always assume that a woman you've met online has many, many more options. In other words; of you met her online she has to "prove " her worth even more! I highlighted the word prove, because she doesn't know about your standards anyway. She'll be who she is, and you decide whether she is worthy of being your gf or not. Just remember to be cautious about women like this.
Appreciate, man. Got it. About the possibility of other fellas keep texting her gm and gn texts I thought about it some days ago and yeah, they got some advantage for this kind of girl. Need to adapt my game style. I feel that I am too much inflexible - in a sense that I am working in one way only.

P.S: And yeah, I was talking to her on WhatsApp already. We had followed each other on IG as well.

How many days went by between your last conversation and the actual date?
3-4 days.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-4 days.
A text the day before would have probably kept this from happening.

She would have never done this to the sexiest man on the planet. But, I don't think her interest level was where it needed to be. She could have texted you to make sure you were still on.

I'd be happy this happened. This girl has some issues.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke i see. Well, especially blocking you seems unnecessary unless you were rude or annoying.

Remember; when someone blocks you they'll still have your number stored somewhere. I doubt she will ever contact you out of the blue ,but a normal person would just delete a nr and be done with it.

I do think that if you get her number from wherever, you should make use of it. I am old scool, so i love to call a woman rather than talking to her on WhatsApp all the time. But it's kinda weird to get her number and say nothing in this era. In her mind she went through all the stages of grief already haha, and before you know it they'll ABSOLUTELY hate you after 2 days. While you be like "huh"?.

That's (some/most) women for ya..

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
A text the day before would have probably kept this from happening.

She would have never done this to the sexiest man on the planet. But, I don't think her interest level was where it needed to be. She could have texted you to make sure you were still on.

I'd be happy this happened. This girl has some issues.
Gotcha.

Do you think that I would be able to improve her interest level by texting her like on a daily basis? Asking because I never do it for some reason, such as: 1) busy, 2) game. And until today, I had never got a flake like that for not texting a girl on a daily basis.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha.

Do you think that I would be able to improve her interest level by texting her like on a daily basis? Asking because I never do it for some reason, such as: 1) busy, 2) game. And until today, I had never got a flake like that for not texting a girl on a daily basis.
I wouldn't text them on a daily basis unless they reached out to me first. No need to invest much in someone you haven't met yet. Generate a little rapport, ask them out, then they say before reach out to make sure she is still good. Also I always text/call when I leave the house for a first date that I'm on my way so if I don't hear back it saves me a trip.